India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

Haanji, Countdown start kare?

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

I don't know if Fridays episode will live up to our huge expectations because Dulhan has disappointed on some occasions. I was especially disappointed when Sagar sang 'Bebasi dard ka alam' after Vidya declared she is a literate. Many people loved that sequence but I was in shock and despair and it took at least 2 episodes for me to come out of it.Tongue

Anyway back to '2nd May', the 1 hour special with Zee stars performing to OSO song (disappointed that they used a song from that film especially when the reincarnation track is somewhat similar...why over do it?!).

Is Divya going to imagine Amar in that gold top and necklace?!Tongue Otherwise it doesn't explain why a delievery boy would be dancing in the party without the great Sin even realising.

I just realised that most of my post is negative...Hehe. I just hope ADs reunion is as great as we expect it to be and the same goes with Sin's reaction.

Chak De Phate!Big smile

P.S. I'm still not liking it that Divya will run/hug in the Singh House because its quite small na? So I dont see a long running scene *sniff*

Edited by *Reemz* - 30 April 2008 at 12:37pm

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
yeah a long running scene would be fabulous! I wrote one in my fic, it took place near the Ganga ghaat, however since they are Delhi , couldn't they film the scene in a longer hall? That would be much better! Big smile
noodles IF-Rockerz
noodles
noodles

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Yes please start the countdown. Tongue

LOL I was wondering the same thing.. How is Amar dancing in the party? Tongue After AD reunite I dont think everyone would be dancing. LOL

Don't say that. Ouch After your wishing for that scene, you said it so many times and it has made me want it just as bad. Tongue It has to happen. Ouch

Edited by noodles - 30 April 2008 at 12:42pm
*Enchanted* Senior Member
*Enchanted*
*Enchanted*

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Tongue u really have said what is on my mind. I too am not jumping over the moon about the OMO song- AND they are getting special appearances from other
actor/actresses- just plz dnt tell me they will arrive one by one with the wind blowing in their hair like all the stars in 'deewange' song LOL

I am eager to see what Amar will be wearing to 'deliver' the food lol- cuz in that tellbuzz article he seemed to have a snazzy outfit on- im sure it was?! lol.

LOL I too am wishing for a quite a long distance run by Divs to Amar- what u think 100m sprint??

p.s reemz why dint you like the bebasi dard ka alam sequence? it was nice to see Sagar vulnerable for once and Vidya finally standing up for herself but I suppose it did get
a little disjointed with the song. Embarrassed
Isha Goldie
Isha
Isha

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

Do you think our beloved creatives will give us what we want?

To be fair, sometimes they have. All we can do is hope.

I don't like A dancing.
I want a running scene and a bear tight hug..

I am hopeful...

The dance sequence at sagar's birthday party was really strange! They seemed to made up and then S went down on his knees and asking V in front of all...was really disjointed..and the wind blowing and the light following them was hilarious after V's speech...it was an excellent speech and the splendor and singificance of that speech was undermined a lot by that song...

Hopefully nothing like that happens!

Edited by Isha - 30 April 2008 at 12:54pm
apra IF-Dazzler
apra
apra

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
I am like waiting for this since ages I just want friday to come fast yeah maybe diva is imagining him there but surely sagar would remember his past and get hold of sindoora's neck in the party and diva would make a run towards him when she sees him in the party

ultimately we will see samat the confused chachundar, chachi who will survive a minor heart attack, an overjoyed kamna, a chandra who would get constipation surely (her face looks like that) rajeev happy to see his son, mahua surprised, and sindoora fainting and ultimately landing up in a mental hospital
*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
I think Dulhan producers are still kanjoos! Even though their serial has become so sucessful, they still shoot major events in that same house. Confused

NB, but how far can she run?! Maybe from the stairs??That would be ok I guess. Confused

Sahar..I hope it is a sprint, I guess the one in the title song was kind of a sprint! In fact that was in the Singh house. Hehe.

Oh I absolutely loved Vidya speaking up for herself, it was really emotional but the song seemed so out of place, like you said it seemed 'disjointed'. I thought how could SV come together like this? But then I loved it when S asked for some time on their suhaag raat.

I personally don't think either of them will get their memory back on Friday. They really should NOT! It doesn't make sense either, we still need to see more of AD!
sweet_shagun IF-Sizzlerz
sweet_shagun
sweet_shagun

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Well interesting, This week of Dulhan is indeed getting interesting cant wait, i dunt knw whether high expectations is good or bad, but the excitement is indeed increasing the curiosity Embarrassed Embarrassed however hope that Amar Divya reunite soon!!

Luv,

Shagun Embarrassed

Go to top