Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein

India-Forums

DOTWWill moreU/Sairtime bring up ratings? (Page 4)

sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ketaki_ry

I think there are diff sectors of ppl .. I donno if balaji sector will watch this show religiously, but i m sure - other ppl (specially star-one types ppl) will (provided they know that now the story has moved .. and this show exists)

even i think if balaji type ppl come across it and happen to watch this show, they will enjoy it.. and who knows will watch it again. few episodes of this show is bound to get u really like the simplicity of it.

You will be surprised my dear!!!..i was in for a rude shock at my last trip to Delhi in December...anyone and everyone...including my mother if i may say so is addicted to Balaji..and not only that...someone actually turned around and said to me..but they are so intresting the Balaji stories!!!!!and .hardly anyone knows of Aek Chabhi!!!!....this is the present scenario..i am sure if you ask Shreya she would agree more or less...

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 2:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Fazila~

hmmmm...let me see what i can do....... Wink

pleeej! Hug   if u do, I will give u a .. a ... what do u want? Tongue

LOL.... all the prayers that u can....heheheh thanks a lot.....dont worry il get this url to the aek chabi ppl, star plus i guess we all should go n post on their feedback

Edited by Fazila~ - 30 April 2008 at 2:30pm
sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

array! yes, but there is a limit how much classic things chabi ppl can do!! (how are ppl suppose to know ifthat theyare showing it!!!!!!!) by secretly I meant without informing public!! public ko inform toh karna hi chahiye sonia. I know their thinking. but I think informing it when the show is aired and few promos once in a while, and chabi team can take it from there..

Ket..my dear..the show started well and did well initially..there were loads of promos at that point..end 2006-first half of 2007....it lost something after that!!!..i really feel popularity is what is lacking...and also star is not intrested to promote it!!!!...i think its all interconnected...star seems to be loosing it really...i mean one would have thought a class channel like star would be wise enough..but no...all they are out to gain is profit...and more profit!
sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

hmmmm...let me see what i can do....... Wink

pleeej! Hug   if u do, I will give u a .. a ... what do u want? Tongue

LOL.... all the prayers that u can....heheheh thanks a lot.....dont worry il get this url to the aek chabi ppl, star plus i guess we all should go n post on their feedback

Fazila..my dear...havent we done so before....they ignore us!!!!

Edited by Fazila~ - 30 April 2008 at 2:30pm
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
lets not give up, lets not let them forget us..... Wink
ketaki_ry IF-Rockerz
ketaki_ry
ketaki_ry

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
love u fazi! thank u. prayers are always with u. Smile

sonia, yes i rem u saying that last time, but beleive me., there are ppl like these too...e.g. most ppl I know do not even touch all the balaji stuff.. they either watch regional shows. (which i hv to say are way better than balaji ones ) or some comedy things..

some ppl i talked to, I was told caught few episodes of chabi, but the stoy wasnt moving for long time (also sona's story was streatched for long time..) so they started skipping the episodes.. and then finally.. stopped..

Edited by ketaki_ry - 30 April 2008 at 2:24pm
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

love u fazi! thank u. prayers are always with u. Smile

sonia, yes i rem u saying that last time, but beleive me., there are ppl like these too...e.g. most ppl I know do not even touch all the balaji stuff.. they either watch regional shows. (which i hv to say are way better than balaji ones ) or some comedy things..

some ppl i talked to, I was told caught few episodes of chabi, but the stoy wasnt moving for long time (also sona's story was streatched for long time..) so they started skipping the episodes.. and then finally.. stopped..

thankssss..............ur right, very less ppl see balaji, but see star plus of full of them, so ppl who see it , dont see anything else...n so they miss out on serials like aek chabi.......
sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

love u fazi! thank u. prayers are always with u. Smile sonia, yes i rem u saying that last time, but beleive me., there are ppl like these too...e.g. most ppl I know do not even touch all the balaji stuff.. they either watch regional shows. (which i hv to say are way better than balaji ones ) or some comedy things.. some ppl i talked to, I was told caught few episodes of chabi, but the stoy wasnt moving for long time (also sona's story was streatched for long time..) so they started skipping the episodes.. and then finally.. stopped..

There are all kinds i agree..but i think in big cities like Delhi and Bombay..in general i find people watching balaji shows...all classes of people infact!..you are right about the episodes loosing their charm sometime middle to end 2007..i mean apart from a good one here and there...i agree with you about urmi sandeep story becoming somewhat front line..think thats likely to help a bit...

Go to top