Being labeled Anorexic or Fat... - Page 3

Posted: 15 years ago
I hear you MrsAckles.......good points.

Fat people with attitude.....a dangerous combination πŸ˜† and at times annoying to say the least (I'm thinkin Rasputia........Lord have mercy!! πŸ˜† )

But so are superskinny girls who talk about being fat....give me a break.....

You know the funniest thing? We women are our worst enemies some time..... we set these standards and the fall flat on our face trying to meet them!!! πŸ˜†

My motto is be real...be authentic....and somewhere in the middle!!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Having said that, I am currently on an eating plan that is takinf me on the real wrong side of that middle!! πŸ˜‰

😑 M 😑
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Personally, I do not like either...the obese by choice or anorexic which is almost always by choice not obese - they are always an accident ...but I do see where that "aim" wala angle is coming from.  Yes, they get to be so sickly thin because, at some level or other, they do care a lot about what they look like and how much they weigh.  The notion about that perfect weight start out as something healthy but end up going to a totally different delusional level altogether.  That said; none of the two conditions are healthy...irrespective of the hows and whys associated with both😊

personally i feel its ok to put two fingers in the mouth to get the food out once in a while than lick all five fingers clean all the time and occupy more than half a sofa and leave a crater after getting up...πŸ˜†.. this is only as far as looks are concerned..i have nothing against fat people.. many people i know and like are fat..

Edited by qwertyesque - 15 years ago

Originally posted by Madmadgirl

I hear you MrsAckles.......good points.

Fat people with attitude.....a dangerous combination πŸ˜† and at times annoying to say the least (I'm thinkin Rasputia........Lord have mercy!! πŸ˜† )

But so are superskinny girls who talk about being fat....give me a break.....

You know the funniest thing? We women are our worst enemies some time..... we set these standards and the fall flat on our face trying to meet them!!! πŸ˜†

My motto is be real...be authentic....and somewhere in the middle!!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Having said that, I am currently on an eating plan that is takinf me on the real wrong side of that middle!! πŸ˜‰

😑 M 😑

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† at your motto and πŸ‘ on ur previous post on this thread, perception of society πŸ˜† perfecto!!

Re: Topic - Health is wealth!! fat/slim/skinny/bamboo slim who cares bass healthy raho and let your heart and beauty ace the measurements as far as stats goes πŸ˜† baki 3-4 pund upar neechey toh hota hi rahta hai πŸ˜†

Originally posted by raj5000

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† at your motto and πŸ‘ on ur previous post on this thread, perception of society πŸ˜† perfecto!!

Re: Topic - Health is wealth!! fat/slim/skinny/bamboo slim who cares bass healthy raho and let your heart and beauty ace the measurements as far as stats goes πŸ˜† baki 3-4 pund upar neechey toh hota hi rahta hai πŸ˜†

Yaar, yeh 3-4 pound zyadater log key ooper hee kyoon hotey hainπŸ˜›....neechey toh badi muddat mein ek aadh baar hee hotey hainπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Jokes apart, agree with you here. 

Edited by Gauri_3 - 15 years ago
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Yaar, yeh 3-4 pound zyadater log key ooper hee kyoon hotey hainπŸ˜›....neechey toh badi muddat mein ek aadh baar hee hotey hainπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Jokes apart, agree with you here. 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† had a friend becharni bahut mehnat kari, phir bhi no gain... gifted people I tell you...lolsss

Oh nice, thanksπŸ˜³πŸ˜† 

Originally posted by qwertyesque

personally i feel its ok to put two fingers in the mouth to get the food out once in a while than lick all five fingers clean all the time and occupy more than half a sofa and leave a crater after getting up...πŸ˜†.. this is only as far as looks are concerned..i have nothing against fat people.. many people i know and like are fat..

Ewwwwww!!!!!!🀒🀒🀒

When I first read this post Qwert, I thought you were talkin about puking and lickin fingers clean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank God I re-read your post.......as "Qwerty" as you are, even I didnt think you could mean THAT!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

😑M😑

Originally posted by Madmadgirl

Ewwwwww!!!!!!🀒🀒🀒

When I first read this post Qwert, I thought you were talkin about puking and lickin fingers clean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank God I re-read your post.......as "Qwerty" as you are, even I didnt think you could mean THAT!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

😑M😑

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† This is exactly how I deciphered it the first time around.  I had to re-read his post too.....but I feel he means each and every word he put down thereπŸ˜†

hey...
this is my 1st post in this section, infact i din't knw this section existed πŸ˜† ...lol... but anywayz, i was reading through topics nd came across this... which i must say is very interesting

yeh, ur right... girls prefer being called anorexic than fat... coz like u sed, being thin is the in look... plus thr more 'healthy' as they may claim... i remember having this convo with my frend a while back nd she sed, 'she's rather b fat then reli skinny, as then she'd b more happier with life'... which is kinda true, as u probly wud enjoy ur life 2 the fullest, rather than not eating anything, being scared u may put on weight πŸ˜•... but anywayz, either way u can't h8 some1 bcoz of thr looks!😳..lol

*btw, tht was just my POV*😊

IrsaEdited by Ravishing_gal - 15 years ago