Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Being labeled Anorexic or Fat... (Page 4)

Gauri_3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

raj5000 IF-Sizzlerz
raj5000
raj5000

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Originally posted by raj5000

LOLLOL at your motto and Clap on ur previous post on this thread, perception of society LOL perfecto!!

Re: Topic - Health is wealth!! fat/slim/skinny/bamboo slim who cares bass healthy raho and let your heart and beauty ace the measurements as far as stats goes LOL baki 3-4 pund upar neechey toh hota hi rahta hai LOL

Yaar, yeh 3-4 pound zyadater log key ooper hee kyoon hotey hainTongue....neechey toh badi muddat mein ek aadh baar hee hotey hainTongueLOLLOL

Jokes apart, agree with you here. 

LOLLOLLOL had a friend becharni bahut mehnat kari, phir bhi no gain... gifted people I tell you...lolsss

Oh nice, thanksEmbarrassedLOL 

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 30 May 2008 at 3:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by qwertyesque

personally i feel its ok to put two fingers in the mouth to get the food out once in a while than lick all five fingers clean all the time and occupy more than half a sofa and leave a crater after getting up...LOL.. this is only as far as looks are concerned..i have nothing against fat people.. many people i know and like are fat..

Ewwwwww!!!!!!DeadDeadDead

When I first read this post Qwert, I thought you were talkin about puking and lickin fingers clean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank God I re-read your post.......as "Qwerty" as you are, even I didnt think you could mean THAT!!!!LOLLOL

AngryMAngry

Gauri_3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 May 2008 at 8:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
nuts123 Goldie
nuts123
nuts123

Posted: 26 June 2008 at 8:58am | IP Logged
hey...
this is my 1st post in this section, infact i din't knw this section existed LOL ...lol... but anywayz, i was reading through topics nd came across this... which i must say is very interesting

yeh, ur right... girls prefer being called anorexic than fat... coz like u sed, being thin is the in look... plus thr more 'healthy' as they may claim... i remember having this convo with my frend a while back nd she sed, 'she's rather b fat then reli skinny, as then she'd b more happier with life'... which is kinda true, as u probly wud enjoy ur life 2 the fullest, rather than not eating anything, being scared u may put on weight Confused... but anywayz, either way u can't h8 some1 bcoz of thr looks!Embarrassed..lol

*btw, tht was just my POV*Smile

Irsa

Edited by Ravishing_gal - 26 June 2008 at 9:01am

Go to top