Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Being labeled Anorexic or Fat... (Page 3)

qwertyesque IF-Rockerz
qwertyesque
qwertyesque

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
the problem with fat people is
1. they look careless about their health.
2. they look like wobbling sloppy matter.
3. Its evident they eat irresponsibly
....etc. on the other hand for anrexis people atleast
1. they look like they attempt to keep themselves in shape..
2. they have less inertia.
3. Mostly they dont look unhealthy!

thatts the difference... Its good to be in shape than fat.. and better to be appropriately meaty than anorexic... Wink

Gauri_3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
qwertyesque IF-Rockerz
qwertyesque
qwertyesque

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Originally posted by qwertyesque

the problem with fat people is
1. they look careless about their health.
2. they look like wobbling sloppy matter.
3. Its evident they eat irresponsibly

....etc. on the other hand for anrexis people atleast
1. they look like they attempt to keep themselves in shape..
2. they have less inertia.
3. Mostly they dont look unhealthy!

thatts the difference... Its good to be in shape than fat.. and better to be appropriately meaty than anorexic... Wink

Confused you sure about that Qwerty!  They do look unhealthy.  They are by no means "in shape".  They are at the other end of the spectrum that is equally unhealthy.

Sure.. I think only some anorexics are anaemic....slim is always beautiful...Also gauri I think that people who venture to be anorexic do so with some aim.. i am not talking here about those naturally skinny and  thin bow shaped people....Anorexics have a goal...

now please dont post those skeletal pictures.....LOL

Edited by qwertyesque - 27 May 2008 at 9:50pm
Gauri_3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
MrsAckles Goldie
MrsAckles
MrsAckles

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 6:30am | IP Logged
oh please cry me a river!

I have never seen anyone call someone "anorexic" in a positive way ever!! A lot of people (specially fat girls) give evil looks at slim girls as if we owe them anything or as if we should be apologetic about having a good figure.

I have also more often seen clearly overweight girls being given false compliments saying "oh you got curves" "real women have curves" (Yeah because skinny women aren't "real") or make comments about how they eat more than just salads etc blah blah blah blah blah

and no matter how much they like to convince themselves that they're not fat because they overeat or because they have horrible metabolism or that evil thyroid! OMG Most the time that just isn't true. Cut down on your burgers, pizzas, rotis, samosas and fattening food! There are ways to speed up your metabolism and a little bit of exercise doesn't hurt either!

People think its perfectly okay to rag on slim girls but god forbid if someone makes a comment about the "real" women.. then all hell breaks loose

Its kinda similar to how the so called "new age" desi girls treat the whole dark skin vs fair skin issue..
corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 7:22am | IP Logged
I hear you MrsAckles.......good points.

Fat people with attitude.....a dangerous combination LOL and at times annoying to say the least (I'm thinkin Rasputia........Lord have mercy!! LOL )

But so are superskinny girls who talk about being fat....give me a break.....

You know the funniest thing? We women are our worst enemies some time..... we set these standards and the fall flat on our face trying to meet them!!! LOL

My motto is be real...be authentic....and somewhere in the middle!!!!! LOL LOL LOL

Having said that, I am currently on an eating plan that is takinf me on the real wrong side of that middle!! Wink

Angry M Angry
qwertyesque IF-Rockerz
qwertyesque
qwertyesque

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Originally posted by qwertyesque

Sure.. I think only some anorexics are anaemic....slim is always beautiful...

Also gauri I think that people who venture to be anorexic do so with some aim.. i am not talking here about those naturally skinny and  thin bow shaped people....Anorexics have a goal...

well, the way your talked about fat people, it came across as if you were referring to severely obese people.  Going by the yardstick used in certain other thread, then you should be talking about severely anorexic people too...and severely anorexic do not look healthy at allLOL  can't be "cherry picking" you knowWinkTongue

now please dont post those skeletal pictures.....LOL

LOL naah, don't worry.  That's why I refrained from even mentioning the pics posted in other threadLOL

Personally, I do not like either...the obese by choice or anorexic which is almost always by choice not obese - they are always an accident ...but I do see where that "aim" wala angle is coming from.  Yes, they get to be so sickly thin because, at some level or other, they do care a lot about what they look like and how much they weigh.  The notion about that perfect weight start out as something healthy but end up going to a totally different delusional level altogether.  That said; none of the two conditions are healthy...irrespective of the hows and whys associated with bothSmile

personally i feel its ok to put two fingers in the mouth to get the food out once in a while than lick all five fingers clean all the time and occupy more than half a sofa and leave a crater after getting up...LOL.. this is only as far as looks are concerned..i have nothing against fat people.. many people i know and like are fat..

Edited by qwertyesque - 29 May 2008 at 8:09am
raj5000 IF-Sizzlerz
raj5000
raj5000

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Madmadgirl

I hear you MrsAckles.......good points.

Fat people with attitude.....a dangerous combination LOL and at times annoying to say the least (I'm thinkin Rasputia........Lord have mercy!! LOL )

But so are superskinny girls who talk about being fat....give me a break.....

You know the funniest thing? We women are our worst enemies some time..... we set these standards and the fall flat on our face trying to meet them!!! LOL

My motto is be real...be authentic....and somewhere in the middle!!!!! LOL LOL LOL

Having said that, I am currently on an eating plan that is takinf me on the real wrong side of that middle!! Wink

Angry M Angry

LOLLOL at your motto and Clap on ur previous post on this thread, perception of society LOL perfecto!!

Re: Topic - Health is wealth!! fat/slim/skinny/bamboo slim who cares bass healthy raho and let your heart and beauty ace the measurements as far as stats goes LOL baki 3-4 pund upar neechey toh hota hi rahta hai LOL

Go to top