Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

Rajeev-Aamna Film?Ans Plz

imposible_devil thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hi everyone,

Actually i was a silent member of this forum but now have registered after a long time.I am a big fan of rajeev and i like seeing him in relation(True or false?) with aamna.

I want to ask a quetion as i have read in one of the post that is rajeev doing his next movie with aamna? as he told that his next movie would be a love story; and shooting starts on August.amitsharma(Cheetah)πŸ˜‰ should know the answer well.

I haven'nt seen any interview of rajeev and aamna since long time( as they speak about each other alot 😊).Why ?AAmna toh waise hi bohat shy or reserved hai.

As i don't beleive in articles written against their relation at all.(like aamna linked to aftabπŸ˜•;the media should have found some other way for doing the publicity of the movie AAloo Chat)Can any one tell me whether R-A are in love?😊 or..Please do tell rajeev to propose her because it's a man jobπŸ˜ƒ.Please rajeev make an attempt she will say yes if she is your Destiny.😊

Believe me or not but i am visiting this form from 3 years.

And last but not the least please do pray for my success in the exams and as i have applied to some universities abroad please pray that i get admission their?

Thanks,

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey welcome 2 the forum!!!

well yes rajeev did say that there is a film he has been offered in which aamna is being considered but they have not signed anything yet and its not confirmed...the film rajeev will start shooting 4 in august, well dnt knw if thats with aamna, hpe it is though!!!

about them being in love, well many of us feel that they are but like u knw they always say there just frends so we cant say anything with confirmation, all we can do is hope and pray that they will always be 2gether, this is my biggest dream 2, lets hpe 4 the best!!!

both have been away from the media bcoz they are bzy with there films so lets hpe we can see them 2gether soon!!!! 😳
rv_annie thumbnail
hope we get to see the second film soon
saralahore thumbnail
hey friend , i would just say we should hope positive for every thing about them ,we will c them in a movie soon ,bus kisi ki nazar na lagay anf i should always pray to GOD to keep Rajeevaamna together always.
imposible_devil thumbnail
Yup I Beleive it would happen........by the way i haven,t seen aamir trailer yet(is that a thriller movie?)And AAmna doing a family comedy........They've got different taste