Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

29 April video not working help..........

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

SubbyAli

Groupbie

SubbyAli

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 11:31am | IP Logged

Hello

Sadaf,, Baddi drama is one of my fav's and since monday the links provided by yourself are not working Cry me feel like crying.

28th April is already given by one of our other member but can you please provide 29th April video. I linked the way you used to upload videos. Can me please please have them again.

Edited by SubbyAli - 30 April 2008 at 11:32am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "29 April video not working help.........." in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SubbyAli

Groupbie

SubbyAli

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Thanks pinkykhan for the video. Wink

Sadaf not to worry, but i would perfer the old style of uploading videos. You have been such a help. Thanks Wink

--Pinky--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Pinky--

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Please PM Sadaf instead of making a special thread.  Also check out the alternate link posted.

29th April Bidaai Watch Online *HQ*

Topic Closed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top