Left Right Left

India-Forums

Left Right Left
Left Right Left

"A strange feeling ".THE END!(Note-Pg 84) (Page 9)

quietrajpri1623 Goldie
quietrajpri1623
quietrajpri1623

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 8:10am | IP Logged
it was soo beautiful.....i m speechless after reading this amazing update...Alekh is sooooooo sweet....a little smile was too spreading on my lip while our RN were smiling out of thier love pain....it was ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutstanding description of all feelings and emotions.....u r aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesum writer.....again hats off to u dear....

aarsow IF-Sizzlerz
aarsow
aarsow

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 8:20am | IP Logged
excelent,fantastic,marvalous,super n veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy gud dear Clap

RN scenez were very emotional,super n also touchy scenez,

Alekhz entry waz very nice n surprise 2, n very very nice tat hez frnd of both RAj-NAina

it waz verrrrrrrrrrry nice dear, Clap

All the very best 4 the next part dear Smile

Aarthi
-Yaz- IF-Rockerz
-Yaz-
-Yaz-

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 9:49am | IP Logged
first of all i am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry i thought i had commeneted but i guess i didn't i am a nutcase LOL but anyhoo loooooooooooooved the three parts, but seriousy fekt like punching raj black and blue for making naina cry, though i love him to bits he seriousy needs an behhaviour management class, god he is soooooooo rude now i really want to know what happened at the past that made him like that judging by his attitude when he talks to naveen he wasn't like that all the time, hope you unvail the past soon, bechari naina she really loves him alot, i think they should talk about this i am sure there is some misunderstanding woooooooooooopie!!!!! alekh is here hmmmmmm i love him Embarrassed lol anyways i know that my jaanu (i still love raj) is gonna brinbg the two together by hook or crook after all he does love his friends alot.... glad you brought him in the story, i just love him i really find a fic incomplete without alekh i have no idea why........ man naveen gave such a good idea to raj to give naina the job but that idiot gosh, they could have resolved their differences then but no i seriously can slap him sometimes for his stupidness LOL anyways amazing, mindblowing, fabulous, fantastic, superb parts they were really good Clap

and yeah btw my name is yasmin i feel weird when people call me iqbal-pallavi so from now on you can call me yasmin or yas or yazzie or you can make your own name up for me lol

take care Big smile
-Tina- Senior Member
-Tina-
-Tina-

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 11:23am | IP Logged
@yasmin...

Okk sorry i would call u yasmin....sry for dat....

plus u dunt need to say sorry....thnxxx for de comment...well pleasee dunt bee angry on poor little raj....not his fault yaarr...hes in loveeeeee.... LOL .....dunt wryy iff evrythns gonna be fine den no point of ryttn...nd d misunderstnding wld be clearedd soon....d past wld cme out soon...

@ all...
you guys knoe suddenly i am feeling scared...its lyk evry1 is eager to noee the pastt...wen i actually post wat hppnd....wat if u guyss find it silly nd bash me up....gawdd!...save mee!!....wld try to live up to ur xpctations!!...

Edited by cool~~gal - 07 May 2008 at 11:57am
-Tina- Senior Member
-Tina-
-Tina-

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 11:25am | IP Logged
oops sryy forgt to post replies to the othr comments....here it is....

@aarsow

Thanku thankuu thanku....

@rani

thnxx mann...hey looks lyk u plan to gvv me all ur hattss...(ok dat was a joke a sad jokee) Smile i am so glad that i cld describe the emotions so well........thnxx again...

-Tina- Senior Member
-Tina-
-Tina-

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 11:26am | IP Logged
@daisy..

thnx!....nd yeh smewer i do agree wid teh last few lines...glad u lykdd dem too!..

@sweta..

Thnx swetaa...
-Yaz- IF-Rockerz
-Yaz-
-Yaz-

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cool~~gal

@ all...
you guys knoe suddenly i am feeling scared...its lyk evry1 is eager to noee the pastt...wen i actually post wat hppnd....wat if u guyss find it silly nd bash me up....gawdd!...save mee!!....wld try to live up to ur xpctations!!...

don't worry we are not gonna bash you up we are all little angels arn't we guys, he he he or maybe notEvil Smile  lol no man seriously speaking you don't have to be scared we all will love whatever you write, so hurry up and write the next partBig smile

take careBig smile

yasmin

-Tina- Senior Member
-Tina-
-Tina-

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 11:59am | IP Logged
@yasmin..

little angels!!....surely!!... Smile ....hope so u guys wont bash me up......nd yea dunt wry bout raj haan...he'll be fine in few days...lol!....

i rmmbr d song...

nasha yeh pyar ka nasha hain.....

Thats xactly wat it is ryt nw...hell be bck to normal our favv bubbly full of life....raj!....pretty soon!!

Go to top