Left Right Left

India-Forums

Left Right Left
Left Right Left

"A strange feeling ".THE END!(Note-Pg 84) (Page 83)

Riya_16 IF-Rockerz
Riya_16
Riya_16

Posted: 02 July 2008 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Hi!Tina!!
Once again sorry for replying lateCryCry
actually I am having exams so could not comment earlier.
the update is very beautiful.ClapClapClap
It is so romantic that though I am tired like hell but still blushingEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
even tomorrow I have an exam so once again going to comment late for the last part.Cry
wonderful updateClap
God bless u dearSmile
take care

Edited by riyaa_1985 - 02 July 2008 at 6:28am

-Tina- Senior Member
-Tina-
-Tina-

Posted: 02 July 2008 at 11:07am | IP Logged
PART-50 (Finally)

(Just in case you dunt follow...dunt stop reading......read till the end you will understand...the start is a bit weirddddd) Wink

He paced up and down.....he couldnt see her like this...she was in pain....a pain which brought hapinees....what kind of a world was this he thought....where pain brings hapineess....he was angry....he was helpless.....he jus wanted this time to get over soon!!.......he peeped in for the hundreth time....he saw her still in pain...screaming and screaching.....but by her side was d person whom she nedded the most...her husband....he was holding her hands...and patting her forehead....that was all he could do.....he saw the pain in his eyes too....to see his wife in pain was no easy task for him!!...

Suddenly a nurse rushed out asked him to sign some papers....the patients condition was bad...huge blood losss and the patient was very weak.....the baby had changed its postion leading to some more complications in the delivery

A new sunrise....a new life....a life of hapinessss!!........a life which they dreamt of.....a perfect life........jus what they always wished...who said dreams dont come true....here it was nothing les than a dream for them to be together.....they dared to dream.....and dared to change their dream to reality....!!

Nothing is impossible!!...

THey had wished this...and they were living their wish!..

Lucky are those who find their true love...and live with them...marrry them....start a family with them!!...

Love is a strange feeling....it makes a person change comepeltely!!..the people I am talking about is a perfect example!!....They were two different individuals....and they changed for each other!...That is true love!!...... Smile

WE see a tall building....and a particular house in that building

For years together in that house only one name was heard...Naina Naina Naina.....Then came a time it Was Raj-NAaina...Raj-Naina....Now who Raj and who Naina....Theres just one name which echoes in the house....its not raj its not naina....ITs not them but its them....confused??

THe name which echoes in this house is Raina!! Wink

RAj aur NAina ka ansh....
Raina Singh Shekhawat

A cute little angel who brought hapiness into the lives of Raj and NAina.........Though her birth was a very difficult one with lots of complications and being a pre-mature delivery she was loved by all....those few hours of pain was forgotten by all....it was worth it.....Raj claims that his Raina couldnt stay much long without her father...so she was in a hurry to come to this world....so what if it caused her mother a bit of pain and suffering....after all Raina loves her father so much!!........

Naina on the other hand loved her daughter jus as much RAj did....there was always one question put forward to Raina...whether she loved her mom more or father more...she always said dadda!!....which means Raj...and RAj every time used to jump with joy!!.. LOL

RAj and Naina after marraige left for kolkaata....RAj tried his best to get back to delhi...they did leave after few months back in delhi..one huge family!..Aky gave birth to vicky!!...their son!!

After they returned....Naina conceived....and around that time....NAvin and RAshmi tied the knot!!...Today 7 years later they are blessed with twins a boy whom they called Armaan and the girl whom they called Armita!....ahh the futuree perfect people to ruin evryones life....they love playing pranks like their Naina bua!!.... LOL

Naina was proud of that......

A year after Navin and Rashmis weddin...Aalekh and NEelu tied the knot...After acceptance from Neelus brother....they tied the knot in a simple ceremony....today 7 years later Aalekh and neelu are blessed with a baby boy...babloo is his pet name......and they call him neel..

Aalekh and neelu also wanted their son to have a name derived from theirs...so ne was from neelu and el was from aLEekh

3 years after Aalekhs weddin Nisha and Rohan tied the knot....they discoverd true love for each other...Nisha got along very well with rohan.....Their case was a bit hopeless too.....they dint noe the strange feeling was love!!......No points for guessing again aalekh and neelu helped them with love....jus the way they did with RAj...Aalekh and neelu have become masters at this!!...

Nisha and Rohan have a cute baby girl........Her name is Vishaka!!...

VIshaka,Neel,Raina,Armaan,Armita,Vicky they were all the gen Next....they were going to be the future gang!!...

Back to the house..!!

Raina was running...It had became an every day routine.....everyday morning Raina would run from her mother...

Raina-No mama....i wont...noooooo!!!...dadaaa save mee!!!...

Raina kept running...Naina behind her

Naina-Jus have it raina.....listen...have it.....ahh

Her hair flew all around.....even after 7 years of marriage to her husband she was still the most sexiest woman....after beejee ofcourse!!...

7 years is a long time...nevertheless....her beauty was still the same...she still looked young....people refused to believe that she was a mother of a 5 year old!!...

RAina ran and hid behind her dad!..

Raj-Naina chodo na usse.....she doesnt wanna drink milk na!....jus leave it!.. LOL

Naina-Jus keep quiet Raj....your going to spoil her!.. Wink

Raj-Naina....i am spoiling her.....cmon she doesnt want to drink that dirty milk!!...

Naina-She has too........

Raina makes a face at her mom....her dad lifts her up!..

Raj-Ok So baby will drink the milk? Wink

RAj winked at Raina..

Raina-Yes..

Naina-Ahh.....this is become an evryday natak.....i say drink milk she will say no...you say and she will say yes........raina why dont you drink it wen mama says?

Raina-BEcause i love dada more!!.. LOL

RAj laughed!!

Raj-Naina my coffee??

Naina-Yea i'll get it!!

Naina goes to get the coffee..

RAj takes the glass of yucky milk and pours it out in the basin!..

Raj gives a hi-fi to Raina--

Raina-Dadaaa you said mama is very smart....you and mama playing pranksss on evry others...then we make mama foool evryday....mama not knowing!!.

(purposely sme broken english)(jus to make it look realistic)

Raj-Mama's growing old baby!!.. LOL

Ting tong!!

Raina-Armaan Armita come!!....yeaaaa!!

Armaan armita and Raina all start playing...

Raj Navin and Rashmi sit in the hall!

Raj-Naina....sale sahab aaye hain!!

Naina rushed out

Naina--Bhaiya!!

Navin hugged her

Naina-Kaise hain?

Navin-Acha hoon

Naina-Humko toh jaise bhool hi gayye....jabse aapko company ne ek naya sa accha sa ghar diya hain aap is purana ghar ko mere upar chod kar chale gayye.......aapko kya fark padta hain naina jeeye ya marrey?....itne din baadd ayye hain

Navin-Shh!...bas....itne din baad aaya hoon....baat kar sakte hain.....tuu kabsee chatar chatar kar rahi hain....bada mein hoon ok??

Naina smiled...

Navin-Bakki ke gunde kahan hain? Wink

Naina-Atte hongey!......

Raj-Lekin its such a nice idea...sunday sunday...kisi na kisi ke ghar mein sarre mauj karo!... LOL

Naina smiled..

Ting tong..

It was Aakash Akansha Shona and Vicky

If you remeber Aky was pregnant!!.. LOL

Raj-Aalekh as usual late!!...

Half an hour later....even they arrived with Neel!..

Nish And rohan stayed in banglore.....thats where they were put up!!....so once a way they would come on a vacation to delhi!!..

THe whole family was complete!....it was one big huge family!!...They were all happy!.

----

That night in bed...

Raj Raina And naina..

Lights off..

Raj-Naina this is what we wanted you me and raina!!..

Naina smiled..

Raj-WE are comeplete!!

Naina and Raina went to sleep!!..

Raj wasnt sleepy....Masti suji usko...he picked up Naina's dairy and started turning to the pages when they met and stuff...a poem caught his attention

Oh what a strange feeling

To be trapped by dreams

Lost in a fool's paradise

With a flaming crescendo

Of love and desire

Please tell me what to do

With this passion on fire

My world in flames

Amazing strange feelings

Ripping through my body

Each time I open my eyes

Knowing

I am in this existence

With only dreams to strengthen

My resistance

Still lost

In a fools paradise

With flaming crescendos

Of love and desire

Please tell me what to do

With this strange feeling

Called LOVE!!

THE END!!!

Edited by cool~~gal - 29 August 2008 at 4:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

candyflosssimron...kajalkalwani

-Tina- Senior Member
-Tina-
-Tina-

Posted: 02 July 2008 at 11:11am | IP Logged
done done done!!....Finally we are done with this fic!...

Now guys this is the last time you can comment....so dil khol ke comment karna....you guys can tell me wat nd all u lykd wat nd all u dint.....this is ur last chance....and silent readers if any please let urself this time...ill be glad!..

THnx a lot too all u guys!!.....this fic has been possible only coz of all of you!!...

fanatic 21 Goldie
fanatic 21
fanatic 21

Posted: 02 July 2008 at 11:51am | IP Logged

it was fabulous..........................Clap

ur fic was very good............never felt boring ne chapters........everytime each chapter was wonderful n refreshing.............Clap

beautifully narrated charachters of each of dem........Smile

n end was mindblowing....................

bas ek request plzzz start new fic soon..................

yyyy IF-Rockerz
yyyy
yyyy

Posted: 02 July 2008 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Clap awesome yaar....

The last part was too good...i loved that switch in scenes..from naina's delivery to present day....

Actually i missed shona yaar..she wasn't there much in last part.. Cry

So i will be waiting for ur next FF..please do write soon
daisy_luvs_ ff IF-Rockerz
daisy_luvs_ ff
daisy_luvs_ ff

Posted: 02 July 2008 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
such a happpppppppy update....
and b4 a go gaga over the update........thats a brilliant poem, just wowww Clap

now coming back to the update........it left a smile on my face......the whole new and old gang........all living a life they always wanted to with the ones tehy always loved.......

fab updt Clap

so atlast the day we thought wont come ever did arrive, the fic alas, did end,...........but glad it s such a happy ending.
will miss ur fic a lotttt and do write another ff soon.

for ur lovely, feel good fic............ Clap
aarsow IF-Sizzlerz
aarsow
aarsow

Posted: 02 July 2008 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
excelent n fabulous update dear,realy mind blowin, Clap , every1 in real life wuld defn enjoy very much in their life wit their loved ones,it realy seemed 2 realistic sweety,Smile

the poem waz realy 2 gud,liked tat sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much,

wooooooooow Raina gud name,loved tat a lot,
waise the ending is realy 2 gud,hatz of 2 u, Clap Clap
Clap Clap Clap ,

dialogues n sequence waz realy perfect n infact much of reality n simply gud 2 read, Clap

ending is realy stunnin n mindblowin, Clap realy an happy ending hope every1 in reallife also cum up wit the same endin,2 gud dear

All the very best Tina sweety,wil defn miss thz ff, Smile

Aarthi

Edited by aarsow - 02 July 2008 at 9:29pm
rituka7 IF-Dazzler
rituka7
rituka7

Posted: 02 July 2008 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
awesome
i loved it
the ending is superb

Go to top