Left Right Left

India-Forums

Left Right Left
Left Right Left

"A strange feeling ".THE END!(Note-Pg 84) (Page 76)

-Tina- Senior Member
-Tina-
-Tina-

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 5:52am | IP Logged
PART-45

All were wondering why the lights had gone off!......something special or jus plain bad luck of a power cut!!..

Suddenly the lights got back!...

In front was Rosy and Nish...

THey both looked super kool!!......they started dancing to the tunes of

Ude Jab Jab Julfe Teri - 2
Kawaariyon Ka Dil Machale - 2, Jind Meriye
Jab Aise Chikne Chehre - 2
Toh Kaise Na Nazar Phisale - 2, Jind Meriye

(it's Rocking, Yaara Kabhi Ishq Toh Karo
It's Rocking, Maro Tum Ishq Pe Maro) - 2
Chaahe Agar Yeh Dil Toh Kya Roshan Jahaan Karde
Isaki Inaayat Ho Toh Jarre Ko Khuda Karde
(main Sadke Jaanwaan - 2
Ho Ishq Pe Yaara Main Sadke Jaanwaan) - 2

Kya Jamin Hai Kya Palak, Hai Duniya Jahaan Talak
Dekho Dekho Silsila Hai Ishq Ka
Chaahe Gum De Ya Khushi, Har Haal Mein Yuunhi
Karo Jara Shukriya Tum Ishq Ka
Jidd Pe Jo Aa Jaaye Toh Ik Pal Mein Fanaa Karde
(main Sadke Jaanwaan - 2

Tujhe Chaand Ke Bahaane Dekhu - 2
Tu Chhat Par Aaja Goriye - 2, Jind Meriye
Abb Chhedenge Gali Ke Sab Ladke - 2
Ke Chaand Bairi Chhip Jane De - 2, Jind Meriye

Isse Jisne Na Kiya, Mehroom Woh Huva
Use Bhala Kya Pata Hai Ishq Kya
Yeh Isaki Saadagi Hai Ru??? Jindagi
Koi Ise De Pata Hai Ishq Kya
Ye Ishq Jo Chaahe Toh Puri Har Duva Karde
(main Sadke Jaanwaan - 2

(it's Rocking, Yaara Kabhi Ishq Toh Karo
It's Rocking, Maro Tum Ishq Pe Maro) - 2
Chaahe Agar Yeh Dil Toh Kya Roshan Jahaan Karde
(main Sadke Jaanwaan - 2
Main Sadke Jaanwaan

CLearly teasing all th couples in the hall!!.. Smile

Mehendi was very light and small function!...It was the sangeet all were looking forward too!...

Naina wanted to tell raj something....she called him but navin came in betweem......raj thought anyway must not be anything important!!

The ceremony was over and all went to their rooms....Raj and Naina were not allowed to meet much...uh in groups and in the function it was fine....but in private...nah!!...

That night raj did what he is a master at...he went outside the house and started searching for some pipes....there had to be some pipes....he climbed the pipe which lead to naina' room Tongue ....it was little tough.....he started knocking on the window!!..

She woke up on the noise.....she went to the window...and saw him there.....she quickly opened the window!!...

ANd turned around....he assumed she was shy!!...

He caught hold of her waist!!...

A smiled spread across her face...she was facing her back to him!!

Raj-Jaan i love you so much.....aur yeh log hain ki....there are telling us not to meet!!....i cant livee without you Smile ....aur tumhe gudnight bole bagair aise sota?......aur gudnyt kiss bhi toh chahiye! Wink !.....ek baar naina ek baar humari shadi ho jayye.....phir kiss kya tumse bahut kuch lunga!!..

She started laughing....ehh she was not supposed to laugh!....but she did

Raj-Uhh tum Nish ke tarah kyun hass rahi hoon!!

"Toh kis ke tarah hasoon " came the reply!!

Horror struck on raj's face!.

He turned her around\!..

RAj-Ahhhhhh

SHe started laughing even more!!

RAj-Nisha Tumm??

Nisha-Eh ...mera bhoot toh nahi ho sakta!!

Raj-Ah woh main...ah...uh....mujhe

Nish-Stop it big b.....pehle toh ruules tode.......aur phir uh woh oh kar rahe hoon LOL

RAj-Nish tu kisi ko bateygi toh nahi??

Nish-Sochongi.....waisey thankgod mujhe bhabs samjah kar kiss toh nahi kiya!! Wink

RAj was blushing!

Raj-Nish....big b ke tang aaj bhi khicthi hain!.. LOL

Nish-Kya karoon....kuch dino mein mere big b se aap bhabhs ke big h ban jaogey!....uhh to make it sound bettter hot h....(hot husband) ban jaogey!...phir kahan nish aur kaun nish?? Confused

Raj-Hey.....tum aise kyun keh rahi hoon....mere shadi se humara relationshi kyun change hoga...

Nish-Suna hain ki jab ek ladkey ko apni patni mil jatti hain toh woh baakkii sab Ouch

Raj-Shut up......mein tera big b tha hoon aur rahonga!!.. Smile

Nish smiled....Raj hugged her!!..

Nish ke ankhein bhar ayyi!

Raj-Heyy nish arsoon baad tumharey annkhoon mein asson dekhein hain?....bacha koi aur baat hain kya??

Nish-NAh bhaiya....kuch nahin

Raj smiled Smile ....his uh so modern sister called him bhaiya!

Raj-I am so used to big b....dont get bak to bhaiyya!! LOL

Nish smiled....Raj wiped away one tear...

Raj-Main nahi janta tha ki meri shadi mein itni takat hian ki woh meri pyari strong behen ko rula sake!.. LOL

Nish-Appka pyar batney ke aadat jo nahi hain.....ab bhabs appka pyar mere saath batege.....unka aap par jyada haq hain Confused

Raj-Kisney yeh ghatiya lines tumhe sunayi? LOL

Nish-Pata nahi Dead

Raj-Nish mein tujhse jitna pyar karta hoon na......utna hi karoga bacha....so relax!!......aur yeh bade loggon ki tarah battein mat kar....roona dhona...please your the nish....nish the dish!...so please....behave the stupid little girl i knew!.. LOL

Nish smiled!

Nish-Kabhi meri respect nahi karengey na!....meri shadi ke baad karogey! Smile

Raj-Heheh...tumhari respect...lets think bout that......waisey koi ladka hain kya??...i m serious...koi hain toh bata!....mein usse apni shadi par bula loon...takki tumhari par woh mujhe bulaye!! LOL

Nish smiled!.

Nish-Big b ryt now i am single jab koi hoga toh bata dongi!!.... Smile

THey smiled..

Raj-Acha ab naina kahan hain?

Nish gave a stare

Raj-Ayee apney pasand ke ladke se shadi karni hian na?....warna teri shadii kisi business colleague ke saathh LOL

Nish--Eieeww bhabs 1st floor right side 4th kamre mein hain!. LOL

Raj smiled!.

Nish hated business executives!....the were kinda boring ofcourse with some exceptions...one of whom was her brother!!

It was another busy morning.....all busy with the preps!.....

And the gang sitting and talking!.

Nish-Its so kool na bhabs....youll be getting married and going jus next door!.....haha! LOL ......from one door to the other!! and so much kharcha for that!! LOL

Suddenly navin called for evryones attention!...

Navin-Guys guys.....come on here!!.....i need to tell you guys something!..

Raj-Go on sala!..

Navin-I am serious raj... Dead

Raj-Uhh sorry....tell me!..

Navin-Raj I have aranged for your marriage like this asap.....i hope you dont mind...i noe we shouldnt have done it this way....but i am wiling to explain

Raj-Navin why do you think i would have a problem......i have no problem at all....and i am more at peace as long as you are in charge!!.. Smile

Navin-Raj i jus recieved some papers few days back at office.....i dint show them to you....but now its time i told you.......

Raj-What papers are you talking bout??

NAvin-Raj you have been promoted...a bugger post bigger salarry and bigger respect!!....

The hall erupted in joy....evryone congratulated raj.....but raj dint seem very happy either....there had to be a reason.....and navin was very sad to give him this news....but he pretended to be happy!!...raj's eyes were fixed on navin....it was clear...he was not really happy....but he pretended to be happy..

Raj went to navin...

Navin hugged him...

Navin-Congrax!..

Raj saw a tear roll out!.....

Raj-Navin....

Naina-Bhai aap khush nahi??

Navin-Ah khush ....ofcourse bahut khush hhooon... Dead

Raj-Yeh accept karna zarrori nahi hain navin...main nahi karonga bhi toh chalega!!

Navin-Pagal mat ban Raj....you have been working for this all these years.......and now when your getting it..

Naina-Raj are you alright?....why wont you accept it??

Raj-Navin do you really want me to accept it after my marriage to naina?? Confused

Naina-What on earth is happening?...will someone explain!!... Angry

Raj still looking at navin...

Navin-Dont look at me like that.... Ouch

Raj-You can hide anything from any god damn creature on this earth except me......come what may i knoe you inside out navin!...

Navin was now crying. Cry ...he huged raj again...

All others confused!..

Navin walks out from there!...

All look at raj for an explanation!!..

Naina-Raj kya tha?...i mean..

Raj-NAina....my promotion means a trransfer to the main branch in India.....which is kolkatta....because currently i am on the highest post here...a promotion means a transfer damn it!. Angry ....and i noe navin cant live without you!!....the two years when you were away....he used tooo die for you evry moment...i noe how he feels when your not around....i cant snatch a sister from his brother...i cant snatch the life of my friend ...i cant!!....

Raj burst out crying...Naina was shocked!...just when life seemed perfect.....it all had to go this way......

Naina sat on the couch...shattered.....she also couldnt live without navin....she remembered how in the last few days evryone kept sayn...your jus going next door....what a perfect deal....and here she was....going to become mrs.shekhawat and go to kolkatta....what would happen to navin??

Naina slowly went into navin's room....

Naina-Bhaiya!!..

Navin wiped his tears...and turned around...

He saw naina crying.. Cry

Navin-Please naina roo mat!..

Naina-Bhaiya!!..

And she broke into his arms.....

Navin jus hugged her!!....both were silently sobbing!!.......

They meant a life to each other!!.......how much ever they fought and pulled each thers leg...they loved each other a lot!......a lot means a really lot!!..

Navin-Shhhh!!....bas bacha bas!!...

SHe heard bacha and cried some more!!... Cry

Naina-Kaun bulayega mujhe bacha?....kisko tang karongi!!.....kis ko pyar karongi....kis ki bahoon mein sagun milega mujhe!....appke bina mein kaise rahongi bhaiya??....main nahi reh sakti!.. Cry

Navin-Shh!....bahut jheel liya tujhe...ab rajveer ki barri hain!.. Smile

It made her laugh and cry!!...

Naina-Kya aur koi rassta nahi hain? Ouch

Navin-Hain...aggar mein rosy se apna dimag hatoon...aur theekh se focus karo....toh shayda mein bhi promote ho jaoon!!.... LOL

Naina-Hey bhagwan....phir toh aap promote hone ke alwa aur sab kuch ho jayengey.....lekin promote nahi hongey!........kyunki aap to sirf rosy par hi focus karte hain!.. LOL LOL

Navin laughed...he wiped her tears and she wiped his!!...

They smiled..

Navin-CHal joo hoga dekha jayega....koi raasta zarror hoga....woh hain na (referring to god)

Naina smiled...

Navin-Ab jaa shyam ki tayari kar!....aaj sangeet hain na!!....ja!..

Naina went from there....affter she left navin broke down....he tried to be strong in front of her....but even the thought of her going away....made him feel miserable!!..... Cry

Rosy came there...and comforted navin.....she assured him that she was always there with him...and she would definately find a solution to this problem!!..

Navin-Tum har baar mera saath deney ki liye aa jati hoon....i really love you rashmi!..

Rosy-Ahh....itney saaloon baad tumhare mooh se rashmi sun kar accha laga!!.............infact it took me back to college days!...makes me feel that young gal!..

Navin-Toh done...aajj se rashmi hi bulanga!.. Smile

Rosy laughs!..

Rosy-do you thik rashmi sounds sexy?....i thought rosy was sexy!!.... LOL

Navin-Hey naam mein kya hain?.....you are anyway too hott and sexy!... Wink

Rashmi-Not bad......rottee rotte flirt karna bhi aata hain tumhe!! Tongue

Navin smiled!..

Similar scene in raj's room...naina consoling him that all will be fine....and he starts flirting with naina!!......

It was about 9am.....uske baad....raj and naina were all alone...noone was to be seen....finally wen raj caught navin in the kitchen somewhere around 3pm....he blasted him nd asked him where they were......

And the reply he got was they were busy preparing for the evening item!....

Raj was confused....anyway he got to spend sme tym wid naina!....hehe!...stupid people!......they left the dulha dulhaan..... LOL

It was finally time.....raj and naina got ready and came down...it was after all their sangeet!...

Raj came down from one side....naina came from the other......raj jus looked that side.......and suddenly lighhts went off....

Raj dint even get to see naina properly!..

RAj cursing the stupid light!...why did it go away evry tym he was looking at naina.....ahh maybe the stupid item.....like yesterday theese people would have closed the lights........footage kahne ke liye....but i jus saw naina for a flash....she looked so kool!.

Yeh dekho theekh se dekha bhi nahi..aur lag gayii kool....aaaram se dekhngey to she will look ehh hot !...

Naina blushing even in the darkness!!...somehow the hearts were connected!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

candyflosssimron...

-Tina- Senior Member
-Tina-
-Tina-

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Ok that was another part....i noe senti-senti......but marriages are not always happy occasions.........its got always a tinch of sadness....for the girl....who leaves her family...her evrything and steps into a new world...thats in reality....so i jus thought there should be some senti scenes too!...i hope u guys dunt mind!!.......

If you do then really sorry....but if there is 1 senti scene then theres gonna be 2 romance scenes...hehe!...i promise loads of romance in the last few episodes!!....

Hope you guys like it!...

Thnx !!...
-Tina- Senior Member
-Tina-
-Tina-

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 6:08am | IP Logged

WEDDING INVITATION!!....

You are all invited to the wedding of Mr.Rajveer Singh Shekhawat to Ms.Naina Singh Ahluwaliya on the Thirtieth day of June 2008 at 5:07pm(ISD) at India Forums

(Thread : "A Strange Feeling called Love").

Please do attend and leave your blessings for the beautiful couple!!.. 

Your presence will be deeply appreciated!!.....

From

Tina!...

Edited by cool~~gal - 25 June 2008 at 6:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

candyfloss

-Tina- Senior Member
-Tina-
-Tina-

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Hehe....i jus thought of that funny thinig and posted it!....do attend ok!... LOL
sweta2005 IF-Sizzlerz
sweta2005
sweta2005

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 6:11am | IP Logged
awesome too good very nice part waitinggggggggg for next asap.
vvdn Senior Member
vvdn
vvdn

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Hey Hii,
     i know i m giving replay after very long but what can i do my net giving me continues problem so i just can't login but today i get chance so here is your comment,
        GR8, FABULOUS , FANTASTIC
HOPE AFTER THIS COMPLITION OF FIC I REALLY GOING TO MISS IT!& THNX FOR INVITATION.
        SO I HAVE TO RUSH !arre hamare RN ki shadi ke liye tayyar jo hona hai LOL ok!
                    take care ,luv you
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Hey maine prevous ud pada awesome tha.
watch rajeev Senior Member
watch rajeev
watch rajeev

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 7:29am | IP Logged
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv nice...........i hv just read whole fic of urs just 2 days back and that too in one stretch ...............i think it's just fab......but now it's gonna end also.....but i think all good things ends soon like lrl season1 and 2 and so ur fic......i just want to say that ur just outstanding.....the way u hv written this fic is gr8....and i hope that we'll hv u back with sum another marvellous fic.......i really liked the comic part and the bonding of each and every person.....and yes aalekh......he was toooooooooo goood......aur apne raj aur naina to hain hi...........
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
for now........i'll comment on last part Smile

Go to top