Left Right Left

India-Forums

Left Right Left
Left Right Left

"A strange feeling ".THE END!(Note-Pg 84) (Page 49)

*Rajeevian* IF-Dazzler
*Rajeevian*
*Rajeevian*

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 6:40am | IP Logged
awesome Clap plzzzzzz cont soon......

vvdn Senior Member
vvdn
vvdn

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Hey it is Gr8 that finally RN are together & Navin n Rosy also make cute couple & Raj is so lost in Naina that in office also he is Daydreaming about Naina Wink yaar they are sho shweet Embarrassed
       plzzzzz update fast plzzzzzz
Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Too good!!!!

Raj teasing Navin was quite funny!!! LOL

Aur Raj is so sweet to give Navin chances to romance Rosy!!! Tongue Par yeh Rosy hai ki LOL !!!

Aalekh and Neelu had a romantic day at home.......good!!!Neelu stopped him to make him cook!!!! LOL

Raj and Naina's romance was too good!!!!Raj was thinking it was his imagination again...........so sweet Embarrassed !!!!

Well now for your question.........why people are not having a problem?Simple because they don't really care!!For them its like .............. wait you don't really want an explaination!!!Even you don't care!!! Disapprove

-Tina- Senior Member
-Tina-
-Tina-

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
thnx aarthi nd varsha

@vvdn
thnxx.........

@shaina
thnx...well raj nd navin r best frnds so there loads of more teasing nd leg pulling!! Wink

by d way it was never a question....i dint ask y people are nt havin a problem...i said people r nt hvin a problem(it was a statement)..otherwise they were sure to comment!........probably sme misunderstndin der!...y shd i ask y dey dunt hv a problem!!....i am happy that they dunt!....nd lyk i said u cld imagine ny1 else who ever u lyk...so that u r still intrstd in readin!!.....dunt mistake me....i hv n problem wid u.....jus dat ur view nd my view dint match...no big deal!...lets jus 4gt this whole thing!!nd if u still lyk d fic....den kool let it jus go on!!
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Hey sorry firstly for not repling earlier.Yaar actually i was busy.
Beautiful updates.
Finally Navin has accepted their relation and he is ready too for himself. Smile
Romance is good b/w Raj and Naina. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Raj office me bhi shuru ho jaata hai na kya kare bechara control nahi hota. Wink Wink Wink
Rosy ko bhi aise hi bahane se Navin k paas bheja karta hai it's funny. LOL
Neelu aur Alekh ka bhi accha chal raha hai romance. Embarrassed
Finaly mai bhi satisfy hoon ki Akshay aur Naina ka koi chakkar nahi tha. Wink
Update soon.
-Tina- Senior Member
-Tina-
-Tina-

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 4:34am | IP Logged
PART-30

Raj sat there on his chair with a dreamy look.......He loved her more than ever...Now there was no question about working..He couldnt work!!...

Rosy entered..

Rosy-Ahem ahem..I just saw one girl leaving from here...and plus five minutes back when I tried to come in the door was locked!!... Wink

Raj blushed!..

Raj-Well are you pulling my leg that I was with a girl or your angry because I am with your .. (pause) husbands sister??.. LOL

Rosy's turn to blush..

Raj-So whats your relationship with her?... Smile

Rosy-Ummm as of now nothing...but hopefully she'll be my sister-in-law! Embarrassed

Rosy said with a smile..

Raj-Sister-in-law....dint gt dat u see... Wink

Raj laughed..

Raj-So what else? Smile

Rosy-What was going on?? Wink

Raj-What?? Tongue

Rosy-Tell me ... Smile

Raj-Nothing..

Rosy-CMon why was the door locked then Wink

Raj-So that people like you dunt disturb!!.. Smile

Rosy smiled...-- so SOmething was going on and you dint want anyone to disturb!.. Wink

Raj blushed..

Raj-Listen you dont want to romance with your boyfriend...but that girl wants too... LOL LOL

Rosy smiled..

Rosy-Ok I think nough for now!...I should go to my boyfriend and tell him what I spotted.. LOL

Raj-Ummm rosy we have some important work... Ouch

Rosy laughed.. LOL

Rosy-I am off....you go back to your dream world!...

Raj smiled...rosy left..

Raj-Rossyy

Rosyy-Hmm

Raj-I cant work..

Rosy-I knoee that...why do you think there arent any meetings to day LOL LOL

Raj-Ohhh this is your work.. Wink

Rosy-Yea I cancelled all meetings of Mr.Rajvver and Mr.Navin....... LOL

Both laughed..

Raj-Then I am off..

Rosy-Seeya...Navin's off too..

Raj-Bye..Ill see you at dinner....your coming ryt? Wink

Rosy-Maybe!.. Tongue

Raj-Bye... LOL

Raj sit in his room....thinking about naina...

He made a call....

Naina entered...she saw his car entering....his back towards her,...

She was hearing a one-sided conversation

Raj-Hey darling....how are you doing?

Raj-Its been a long time...

Raj--I knoe I was just little busy....

Raj-Ohh that was just the media-hype...We are just friends ya!...She is my best friends sister!...

Raj-Stop it Nisha!!

Raj-Yea baby I still love ya!!..

Raj-So when are you coming??

Raj-Ohhh you are so busy these days !!

Raj-So wat else?

Raj-Hmm...thats good news!!...I am waiting!!

Raj--Seeya!...

Raj put the phone down....and took a sigh of relief!...

He turned around to find a frowning Naina....

Naina the look which he had never seen!!!..................She had heard the entire conversation!!....ANd her face was like a big question mark!!!..............

Her eyes screaming...

Who the hell was it????????????????
LOL LOL LOL

Navin found Rosy at the cafe..

Navin-Your boss is gone...ANd I am going too.....how about coming with me??

Rosy-Hmm will think about it... Wink

Navin--Ohh really!!... Big smile

Rosy-Ummm ok lets go.. Wink

They both smiled and left C&G............

Aalekh-Its been a beautiful day with you neelu!..

Neelu-Yea really you cooking and me eating...beautiful day!!.. LOL

Aalekh-I would love to do this evryday for you..but anyway i have work and soon you will have kids!...

Neelu-Yea yea the kids will be mine not yours... Wink

Aalekh-Well without me the kids are not coming into this world.. Tonguei have to put the effort....then only they would be born....

Neelu blushed..

Neelu--YOu dirty -minded fool!.. LOL LOL

Aalekh-Wats dirty-minded in that.. Wink

Neelu-Aalekh stop it!..

Aalekh--Oh ok...we will stop talking...lets start something practical!...what sayy...maybe practice for you knoe!... LOL

Neelu punched him in his tummy...

Aalekh went closer to her..

Aalekh-I lovee you!!...

Neelu--I love you too!!...

Aalekh's hands placed on Neelu's back....they were rubbing her back......neelu jus enjoying the sensation!...

Aalekh moved her hair and kissed her shoulder.....

And thats it both of them were lost..Aalekh placed her on the sofa..

He kissed her neck......he kissed her all around...suddenly there was a tear in neelus eyes...

Aalekh-Neelu what happened?...You dont want to..... (he wiped the tear)tell me na i will stop....

Neelu was silent

Aalekh-Any problem??

She lept to him..

Neelu-I love you...I would die without you!!..

Aalekhh jus hugged her.....he tried to make her feel comfortable...

Aalekh-Now why was that tear in your eyes...you knoe i hate it.. Angry

Neelu-I just was thinking that if you would have not come into my life...who would have made me alright...who would have got me out of that phobia!....any other man close to me i used to feel disgusted....but with you today...I feel like i m in heaven!...Its a miracle...all because of you....I cant thank you enough Aalekh..I cant thank you enough!.. Cry Cry

Neelu was crying!.....in aalekhs arms!..

Aalekh-Shh!...shut up....you are spoiling our romantic moment yaar!!.. LOL LOL

Neelu smiled..

Neelu--You and your dirty jokes in the wrong time.. LOL

Aalekh smiled..

Neeelu-I really lovee you!!...

Aalekh-I love you too....

They just lay in each others arms

Raj-Ummm Naina tum??

Naina-Haan main!..

Raj-Aao na baitho..

Naina sat

Naina never suspected raj...but today with her own ears she heard him....she was not that suspicious kinda person...but what she had heard...

Raj saw her fighting with herself...a smal smile on his face...and naina dint miss it....

Naina thought jaan kulfi main makhi toh hain......

Naina-So jaldi aa gaye??

Raj-Haan tumhare khayallon mein khoya hua tha...kaam bhi nahi ho paya... Wink

Naina thought--Abhi abhi kisi aur ko yaad kar rahe the kisi nisha ko...aur mujhe keh rahe hoon....anway i cant suspect Raj....Kuch baat hogi...lets leave it..aky se puchongi...ya phir aakash yeh nisha ka toh mein pata lagaongi...

Naina-Ok Raj mujhe kuch kaam hainmein chalti hoon!!..

Raj-Jaan please abhi mat jao...yeh toh mera kamra hain office nahi...

Raj caught her wrist nd pulled her to himself...Raj ko toh masti sujh rahi thi....chalo phir sa apna hit formula azma lete hain...

Raj started rubbing his chin against her shoulder...Naina thandi ahhain bhar rahi thi....

Raj noticed that...

RAj started kissing her..on her shoulder nd her neck.....her eyes her nosee her cheeks..he bit her neckkk

Naina-Ahh!!..

Raj smiled..

Raj-Kaha tha na jo bhi dard main tumhe doon...jo bhi dard tumhe mera banata hain woh tumhe sahna hogaa..

He slowly kissed the place jahan usko bite kiya tha...dard bhi usi ney diya marham bhi wahi kar raha hain!!

Raj-Jaan main tumse bahut pyar karta hooon....

He dint kiss her lips purposely!..like always the naughtyy raj...

Naina pulled him up.....she looked into his eyes....and she startd kissing his lips.....with all the passion....she had forgotten evrything...she jus saw raj in front of her and she was now kissing him!!...

Naina pulled suddenly!..

Raj-Kuch puchna tha??

Naina-Nahi!....

Raj-Sure?

Naina-Hmm...mujhe kaam hain chalti hoon!!

Naina on the way thinking...kya ho jata hain mujhe uski bahoon mein...puch leti uss se....lekinn nahi....toh tuu romance karne mein mast thi....kyun ho jati hain tu seducee uske ek ishara mein..uff.....i lovee u too much raj!...and i noe yeh baat kuch aur hain....maine tumahre aankhon mein mere liye pyar dekha hain....i knoe tum sirf aur sirf mujhse pyar karteyy hoon......main tumsee aur sirf tumse pyar karti hoon

Aakash and aky's room!.

Aakash-Akansha...Aaj kuch zyada hi khubsurat lag rahi hhoon...kis ki liye saj-daj rahi hoon..?

Akansha-Hey ek ladka...pagla sa...deewana...bandar jaisa... Wink

Aakash-Aur us bandar ka naam? Big smile

Akansha--Aakash!. Wink

Aakash smiled.. Smile

Aakash-Tum sedhe sedhe meri tareef kabhi nahi karongi na

Akansha-Right.. Wink

Aakash pulled her towards him....

Aakash-Tumhari yahi akkad yehi attitude tha...jis ke liye college mein mein fasa tha....college mein socha nahi tha...ki tum kabhi meri biwi banogi...kabhi merey bacchoon ki ma banogi(he touched shona's forehead )(she was sleeping peacefully)...i am so happy akansha...

Akansha-Mujhe kya mallom tha college mein ki iss bandar ki saath sarii zindagi phass jaongi..... LOL

She put her finger on his nose..

Naina enteredd without knocking!..

Naina-Umm I m sorry...should have knocked!..

Akash-Umm its ok...kya baat hain...looking upset...

Naina was still confused whether she should be asking them or no....she dint think that raj was double dating her...but maybe there was something else...mayb he was in some problem...maybe he was doing something for her life...she was thinkin only positives....nnot negative she couldnt bring herself to suspect Raj....

Aakash saw her confused face..

He caught her by the shulder and made her sit on the bed!..

Naina-Aakash dont mistake me...but i need to ask both of you something..

Aakash-Naina please ask us...

Aky-Yea what happened? any problem??

Naina-Do you knoe Any girl called Nisha.....who knoes Raj??

Aakash looked at Aky...There was no need to speak...a naughty grin on Aakash's face...he turned to Naina..

Aakash-How do you knoe about Nisha??

Naina-Please tell me who this is??...please...

Aakash-No first tell me did raj tell you about her?

Naina-Why would i ask you then?...I hear him speak to her!..

Aaksh knew that if Raj spoke to nisha...what kinda conversation it would have been....it was easy to interpret the rest!..

Aakash-Nisha...Raj spoke to her...I cant believe this!...What did he tell her??

Naina-Ummm nothing much...nothing of that sort..he sounded upset..

Naina dint want to tell bad about RAj to aakash....definately not that she heard him tell something similar to I love you!...

Naina-Now tell me who is this nisha??

Aakash-Rajveer's first crush in college...Later on he asked her out...she said yes....they were together for about 6 months...then nisha dumped raj and went off......

Naina had this shocked expression on her face.....nisha and Raj!....

Aakash-Between are you suspecting raj to be dou..

Naina dint let him finish!..

Naina--Nooo!!...

Naina left!..

Aakash looked at Aky..

Aakash--I dunt think that was right!! Wink

Aky-Ummm I dunno!... LOL

Aakash-But she trusts Raj big time!!..

Aky-Yea they were partners in crime!...so they knoe each other pretty well!! Smile
She sat in her room...it was like a jigsaw puzzle......Raj and her.....out of nowhere comes Nisha....she was recollecting what Aakash said...first crush in college...he asked her out and she said yes...later she dumped him and went off.........

Naina was trying to remove that from her head!...but no!...it got stuck there...

Suddenly she remebered something....a big smile on her face!!....

Naina went to RAj's room...

She saw Raj was in the washroom....

She waited for him to come out!.

Raj-Naina tum yahan

Naina-Stop it Raj...now tell me the truth!...listen the others are taking an advantage and tryin to prank us again...so for our good...for our reputation tell me... LOL LOL

Raj-Tell you what jaan?

Naina-Nisha!!..

Raj laughed...

Raj-Why dint ask you ask me this when you i kept the phone..when we were romancingg Wink i mean inspite of hearing your boyfriend say some goody goddy words to another girl...you prefered to romance with him...and kiss him....... LOL

Naina-I dint want to ask you directly...because i knoe she is not your girlfriend!...i knoe your not two-timing me...and you knoe i loose control when you touch me...

Raj-Jaan you also knoe i love touching you..... Wink

Naina was like i am asking you about another girl and your flirting with me...

Raj-How about one more session...my chin is fresh and ready!!LOL LOL

Naina-Raj i need to knoe!...otherwise the otherss

Raj-How did the others come into this...

Naina-I asked Aakash about this Nisha...

Raj put his hand on his hips

Raj-And what did that guy say?? Wink

Naina-He said that she was your girlfriend in college!

Raj started laughing.. LOL LOL

Raj-And you believe that...Naina ur such a fool...you knoe right in college..

Naina-Yaya I knoe...THe point is Aakash doesnt knoe our story so he tried to bluff...I was upset..but later ralized that it was not possible unless you were two-timing me during your college days...and that looked very unlikely!..

Raj smiled...

He took naina by her shoulder...

Raj-You think I was or am two-timing you??(raj asked seriously)

Naina-Not really...

Raj-You have a doubt??

Naina-Noo!!..

Raj-Then whats the problem??

Naina-But I want to knoe....Coz Aakash and all will take this chance to prank us...instead if you tell me who this nisha is then we can later say that it was our prank from the beggining....you knoe i went to aakash coz it was planned....we wanted them to try to prank us and fail again...

Raj--Smarrtt girl!.....So what did you hear?? Wink

Naina-I guess from the beggining...i heard you tell her i love you....i heard you telling her that you nd me are jus friends!...i heard you tell her take care baby...she gave you some good news!!..

Raj smiled..

Raj-You remember every word of it..

Naina--I cant imagine myself without you Raj!..

Raj-Like i can!..

Naina-I really love you a lot...your too precious for me to loose Raj...I cant loose you at any cost!..

Raj-You cant loose me to nisha!!..

Naina-Tell me na!...

Raj-What do you think is the good news..

Naina-Ahh i dunt want to think about it...i had this weird thought...you and me are getting married....your about to tie the maglasutra for me and just then like one of ekta's K serial this nisha enters and says "yeh shadi nahi ho sakti"....on you asking kyun... she rubs her tummy nd says "kyunki main tumhare bachhe ki ma banne wali hoon"

Raj couldnt stop laughing LOL LOL ....he was rolling on the floorrrr.....naina ka dimag kahan kahan pahunchgaya!! LOL LOL LOL

Raj-So you thought the gud news was that this nisha is pregnant with my kid!!.... LOL LOL LOL

Naina--shut up!....I dunt think thats posible coz you ev never gone below the belt with me....i mean you say thats your rule....so how can she get pregnnat?? Embarrassed

Raj-Rules are to be broken jaan....how about breaking them here and now with you!!....do you want to try!!... Wink

Naina dint noe whether to blush or get angry!...either ways her cheeks were going red!!... LOL LOL

Naina-I will think about that...right now i need the entire nisha story!!!!......

Raj-Hmmm (he said in a very dramatic voice)(like in the ekta serials)toh naina kya tum tayyar hoon appni zindai ka sabse bada sach sunney ke liye...kya tum me yeh shakti hain ki tum mere zindai ki uss raaz ko suno jo maine itney sallon se dabba ke rakha hain....kya tumm uss sah paogi!!

Naina--Cut the crap Raj...get to the point!...akhir yeh nisha hain kaun.....ex ya phir tumhari girlfriend...

Raj-Aggar ex hain to koi problem?

Naina-I dunno...not really!...as long as woh tumahre bachhe ki ma nahi bannewali... LOL LOL

Raj-So naina....Aaj mein tumhe bata ta hoon ki nisha kaun hain..dhyan se suno!...

Naina--Sunao..

Raj-Nisha ...A very bubbly girl...meri har baat ki raazdar hain woh!!...she knoes everything about me.......mein isse kuch nahi chipa sakta....bahut pyar karta hoon main usse...woh bhi mujhse bahut pyar karti hain.....pyar sirf ek tarah ka pyar nahi hota na naina......pyar sirf us ek jeevan sathi se toh nahi hota.......mere aur nisha main bhi pyar hain....aur yahi sach hain...uska zodiac hain scorpio....tum use dushmani karogi toh vo tumhara vinash kar degi....after all scorpio hain...bach ke rehna...bahut hi possesve hote hain!!....so date of birth hain 12th nov!...aur haan pura naammm hain Nisha Singh Shekhawat!! Wink !

Naina took one of the heaviest breaths ever.....she was relieved!...

Naina-I hate you!!!...itna drama create karne ki kya zarrorat thi??

Raj-Ab tumhare saareey doubts gayye pani mein.... Wink

Naina--Hmmm... Tongue

Naina was playing with the button of his shirt!.

Raj--Waiseey idea bura nahi hain....we could break the rule only if you wish... Tongue

Naina left the button of his shirt..

Naina-Maine bas aisee hi pakad liya tha...i dint mean that... Embarrassed

Raj-Hmm lekin offer khula hain...anytime anyday!!...Rajvver tumhara intezaar karega!!...

Naina blushedd big time!.. Embarrassed Embarrassed

Naina-Okk ab bahar aise behave karna jaise tum bahut hi upset hoon...aur mein bhi....tum aakash se baat karo usse kaho ki mujhe lagta hain that you are two timing me!!....us kahoo ki mein tumse bahutt hi gussa hoon!...aur koi baat sunne nahi wali hoon..

Phir aaksh ko lagega ki yeh isne kya kiya....tumhare aur mere becch duri paida kar di...aur jahan tak mein jaanti hoon woh navin ko batayega....phir woh sab lag jayengey....mujhe yeh sabit karne mein ki tum innocent hoon......aur nisha tumahri behen hain.......phir ayega asli mazaa...hum unhe aisa sabak sikhyengey ki woh kabhi bhi humarey saath koi prank nahi karengey!!.... Wink

Raj was big time impresseddd!!..

RAj-Awesome idea...aaj itne dinoo baad phir wohi thrill wohi daar wohi plannin karke it feels super kool!!... Wink

Raj-I miissed you!.. Smile

He took her lips into his!!..

It was a soft and small peck!.

Naina-Ummm zyada mazaa nahi ayya..tum aur directly kiss...nah....maza nahi ayya!!.. Wink

Raj blushed!

Raj-Ok ab 2 din ke liyee humme dur rehna hoga...sabke samne jhagda karna hoga!!....done! LOL

Naina-Done!.. Wink

Raj-humara season break khatam!...we are back!!... R-N is back!!!!!!! Wink

Edited by cool~~gal - 11 October 2008 at 8:01am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

candyflosssimron...harpreetk322

-Tina- Senior Member
-Tina-
-Tina-

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 4:36am | IP Logged
@mahak
no probss!!...thnxx!!...yea navin did accept themm before itself...jus for d prank he behaved like he was angry!!...
romance ki toh shurwat huyi hain!!....tum satified toh mein bhi satisfied!
aarsow IF-Sizzlerz
aarsow
aarsow

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 4:53am | IP Logged
simply super sis,

excelent,liked the play ful acts of RAj veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy much,

dialogues also rocked,

Clap ,

All the best 4 the next part,
Big smile

Aarthi

Go to top