Left Right Left

India-Forums

Left Right Left
Left Right Left

"A strange feeling ".THE END!(Note-Pg 84) (Page 47)

sakeena.nqv Newbie
sakeena.nqv
sakeena.nqv

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Me here too!!
well got d link 4m LRLT!!!

I read never read ur fic earlier..n I finished it in a single go!!
well must say Dat I really did luved it!!

Gr8 job honey!!

rituka7 IF-Dazzler
rituka7
rituka7

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
simply awesome loved it
waiting for next
update soon.
quietrajpri1623 Goldie
quietrajpri1623
quietrajpri1623

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
this is my comment for part 27 which me the great stupid missed because of my stupid busy schedule...i m really very sorry dear...so here it goes...it was HILLARIOUS with perfect dialogues forcing me too role on floor LOL LOL LOL i just feel like meditation after reading this update actually every update...from top to bottom...it was on top of the world...every scenes again as usual found a place in world's best praises...BRAAAAAAAVO...thankuuuu soo much for this cheerful update...
quietrajpri1623 Goldie
quietrajpri1623
quietrajpri1623

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
here it goes my comment for part 28...i m spellbound but my hand isnot...hihihihi...as per u have given conclusion....now it seems that this ff is approaching towards ending...i m feeling like crying and this i mean it as i have said earlier that i feel every bit of the story while reading...how would i detach myself...i have laughed soo much...felt like crying as per story has moved...anyway leave this topic...intro is rocking...love the each actor and thier jodi...muaaaaaaah...perfect adorable couples...update again for me on the top of the world...party scene was lil bit touchy,romantic,funny...was feeling like that i m a part of this amazing party...last part was full of passion and romance...love every inch of it...again thankuuuuu soooooo much for this BEAAAAAAAAUUUUUTIFUL part....3 hugs and a round of applause for u dear Clap
litika Groupbie
litika
litika

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
SIMPLY SUPERB........i just read both the parts and i had o much fun reading them...kee up the good wrk...i really really like this fic
Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Too good!!!Awesome!!!!

I loved Raj-Naina and Navin-Rosy haath pakadna under the table!!!! LOL

Akash's story was touching!!!Yeh thi unki kahani!!!I had thought they would be bachapn ka dost!!!

Akash's teasing was good!!!!

I loved Raj and Naina's romantic scene in the bedroom!!!Raj is so naughty!!!!! Tongue

But why Raj wants a transfer..........aise hi acche hai naa!!!Aur engagement ke baad toh media bhi chup ho jayegi!!!!

And finally Gauri Tejwani does not suit the role of Rosy at all!!!Rosy is very soft type girl!!! Angry

*Rajeevian* IF-Dazzler
*Rajeevian*
*Rajeevian*

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 2:03am | IP Logged
nice ud Clap .RN r just 2 good.cont soon.....
-Tina- Senior Member
-Tina-
-Tina-

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 2:26am | IP Logged
@yasmin
thnxx!!...noo probs..i agree wid evrything u say

@aarthi
thnx!!...

@sweta
thnx!

@sakeena
ohh thnnnxx a lot...glad dat u r also readin d fic!..

@rituka
thnx a lot!!..

@rani
lol!..nvamind!!.....lol!!...thnxx!!..

@rani
please dunt cry!...u hv to bear me for sme more tym!!...lol!!....thnx!!

@litika
thnxx!!..

@shaina..
thnxx.....he jus said dat...dint relli mean it...he said dat fer naina......well u hv already told me on YM that gauri isnt gud!...u said dat all will ask for gauri-hiten o wteva...here no1 else seems to hv a problem....and i stand happyy.....well i wld hv wished to make all happy....but since ur 1 person whose nt hapy...i dunno wt to do.....y dunt u imagine whoever u want!...but gauri plays dis character in my fic!!...Its upto you now!!

@varsha
thnxx!!

Go to top