Left Right Left

"A strange feeling ".THE END!(Note-Pg 84) - Page 46

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Too good!!!!Awesome!!!!

I loved the song!!!Raj aur Naina pe bahut suit bhi karta hai!!! 😳 Their dance was very romantic!!!! 😳

I loved the way Raj handled the press conference!!!! 😳 Haaaiiii!!!Kya baat hai!!!! 😳

The press is just too much!!!! 😑

Raj Shona ki wajah se andar gaya!!!!How sweet!!!Waise unka sirname bhi toh same hona chahiye naa??? πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

Bechari Sushma!!!Apne pati ke liye galat ka saath dena pada!!!! 😭

It was very touching!!!! 😭

Sushma aur Raj ke beech ka rista was so sweet!!! 😭

Raj phir se milne aayega!!! πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

But I think uske uncle is feeling guilty!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dolly90 thumbnail
really superbbbbbbbb 😊 😊 it was very sentimental 😭 😭 😭 but it was too good.Edited by dolly90 - 15 years ago
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey too good. πŸ‘
Kaafi senti update tha. 😭
I liked it so much. 😊
Raj ne finally Aky ki baat kuch had tak maan hi li.Lekin ye sab possible nahi hota agar Shona zid nahi karti. 😭
Bacche sab karva lete hain. πŸ˜‰
Mrs. Sushma ka character bhi kaafi accha laga. 😊
Raj aur Naina ki press conference to kaafi dhamakedaar rahi. πŸ˜‰
Raj ne sab ki bolti hi band kar di. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Accha hi kiya us ne jo aise baat ki reporters se. 😑
Dance karte karte kho hi jaate hain chahe jahan bhi rahe ye dono. πŸ˜‰
Accha hi hua ki beejee aur Shona Raj ki gadi me baith gaye otherwise vo fir se gaddi na chala paata. πŸ˜†
update soon.
vvdn thumbnail
Hey,
Too Good update. it's really touchi ,i like each n every sentence you written luved it.i am happy finally RN get enggagedπŸ˜›
        so keep writting update soon .
fanatic 21 thumbnail
i'm speechless........

it was beautiful........

d way u described feelings n emotions wer fabulous..... πŸ‘
404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
πŸ‘ wow waht an emotional scene.... 😭 😭 ..i feel sad for raj..i hope naina helps him to get out of this state....

shona was rather cute...she is such a darling kid....

continue soon 😳
-Tina- thumbnail
@aarsow
thnx!!......

@sweta
thnx!!

@rituka
thnx a lot!..

@shaina
thnx a lot!!.....bingo....raj aur naina par suit karta hain!!.....ya i said sushma singh ryt??.....sushma singh shekhawat!!.....sry if i missed that!!...i noe it was a kinda emotional part!!.....

@dolly..
thnx!.....

@mahak
thnx!!......i noe kafii senti tha.......kabhi kabhi i feel like ryttn sad parts!...i noe sounds strange!..lol!...bachhe sab karvate hain!!.......

@vvdn
thnxx a lot!!......

@lipi
thnx a lott !!!.......

@rituka!.
i will yaar!.....pakaa!!..

@yyy
thnx a lot!!........naina will surely!!....is der ny doubt??
rituka7 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
plzzzzz update soon............
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
update plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz asap now only with long part.
-Tina- thumbnail
PART-39

Raj naina and shona walked out of the house bidding a farewell to evryone!!...

Raj drove in silence!!....Naina knew it wasnt the time to speak to him....shona occationally asked some questions to Rajveer...but she got an answer from naina.....raj wasnt even listening to her.....he was still thinking about the visit....she called him veer....he hugged her........and ramesh said he could see an image of Rajveer's dad.......the instances flashing before him! πŸ˜•

Shona at the back seat had gone to sleep!!

And the car came to a sudden halt!...Rajveers hands on his head!!.......A 100% confused soul....what was hapening to him??....Naina saw him....she really dint knoe what to do!!

Naina-Raj Shall I drivee??

RAj looked at her...and just got outta the car....naina got out too....

Outside the car!!

Raj just stood in front of the car!...

Naina stood by his side!!...

Naina-Its ok Raj.....please relax!!...

Raj looked at Naina....his eyes filled!!....

Naina just looked at him......

He fell on her shoulder!!....He was sobbing!!... 😭

Naina kept her hand around him.......reasssuring him that she was there with him...

Raj-Mein kya karoon naina?? πŸ˜•

Naina-Kuch bhi mat karo Raj....just be normal...itna mat sochho....kya tumne socha tha ki tum yahan aogey?....Badi ma se baat karogey!...uncle se baat karogey!...nahi na....bas you just met them it was normal.....just take it as it comes!! 😊

Raj suddenly smiled.....naina had jus become a part of his life......she had accepted him and all the relations that came along!.....she called his badi ma as badi ma.......since he called him uncle she called him uncle too........he was amazed at the way naina accepted evrything!.......

Naina smiled too...

Naina-Ab sochna bandh karoo meri jaan....aur chalo!!.. πŸ˜‰

Raj baith gaya drivers seat ke bajoo wali seat par....naina gaddi chala rahi hain!!...

Thodi takleff ho rahi thi......with all the jewelerryy and all.....

Raj-uncomfortable?? πŸ˜‰

Naina-Kinda....yeh gahene and all...uff....its so hot!... 😊

Raj-that it will be!!.. πŸ˜†

Naina raised her eyebrow!..

Raj-Mein jo hoon yahan pe!......you noe it getss too hott!!......like me!!.. 😊

Naina smiled!!....

Naina-Yea right!!... πŸ˜›

Raj would do anything to see Naina happy....and naina was happy when Raj was happy!....so raj had to be happy happy!!....and naina was right........he dint need to think so much......jab jaisey jo hona hain woh hoga!......he cant change anything!!.....he shouldnt be thinking...atleast in front of naina!!.....

Naina-Kya hua?

Raj-ahan kuch nahi!...I love you!.. πŸ˜‰

Naina-Hmm i love you too.... 😊

Raj-Do you want me to help get off the jewelerry and clothes??

Naina-Raj....shh!..... 😳

Raj-Ok after we get home...i could help!.. πŸ˜‰

Naina-I am fine!...thnx for the help!!... 😊

Raj and naina smiled!.....

They reached!!....

Raj lifted shona who was fast asleep!!.....

They entered ....They saw Navin pacing up and down!.......Aakash And aky sitting on the sofa!.....bored tired.....sleepyy!....waiting for their daughter!!.. πŸ˜†

Ting tong...

Navin got the door!..

Navin-Where the hell where you guys?....What took you so long?...Aur like great people Raj tumahra phone switch off aa raha tha...kahan the???? 😑

Navin said that fast and angry!..

Raj eyes widened....like this guy had said frnech or something!!......

Raj-Sh!...shona so rahi hain....rukoo aattey hain!.. πŸ˜†

Raj and naina put shona to sleep and came back...

Navin--Batao!!!

Raj-Uff Navin your sister is my fiancee ok.....mein jahan chahoon wahan jaoon πŸ˜‰

Navin-Raj!..

Raj-Arrey humm...uh...woh....beeje ko chodne gaye the na....toh woh uh shona zid karney lagi....usse apney nani nanoo se milna tha....so hum usse lee gayye.....dair ho gayi.....baas!.. 😊

All felt silent!!....

Aky was shocked!!

Aky-Tum shona ko mom dad ke pass le gayye? πŸ˜•

Raj-Thats what i just said! 😊

Aky-I mean tum bhi gayye!..?? 🀒

Raj-Haan di... πŸ˜•

Raj said annoyed!!...

Navin knew about this also...

Navin-I am sorry Raj...

Raj-Sorry....kyun??

Navin was amazed!..

Navin looked at Naina....He was definately proud of her!...IT was her magic which was working!!... 😊

Aky also knew.....that it was naina....it was because of naina that he was so calm....

Raj-Guys wats with all of you??...Itna bada issue kyun ho raha hain...i mena jus take it as it comes!! πŸ˜‰

Naina smiled!...The same words she had told him!...

Aky-Raj tum thak gayye hogayye!...Jao so jao!...Aur naina tum bhi!!... πŸ˜‰

Aakash-Yupp go to sleep !!

Navin-But Ahh raj tum apney kamre mein so rahe hoon na!! πŸ˜†

Raj punched navin!....

Navin smiled!!...

Naina blushed!

Raj-Gudnyt di gud nyt aakash!...

He moved and told navin gud nyt!..

He started leaving...leaving a amazed naina....sabko gudnyt bola...mujhe naahi!....hmph!!.. 😑

Navin saw that expression on naina's face!!....

Navin went close to her and whispered in her ears!..

Navin-Humarey liya din khatam ho gaya hain raj ke saath.....tere liye nahi...aayega change karke pipi se!!.. πŸ˜†

Naina blushed for the first part...but hoorror struck in the second part!!....

Naina-Pipe??..Ah uh...woh aap 🀒

Navin-Mujhe kaise pata chala?

Naina--haann ah woh..

Navin--Pagal samjha hain kya?....research kiya tha......tumhare aur raj ke barrey mein jab se pata chala hain....i mean raj ne kuch toh kiya hoga...tumse milne!.....aur pipe toh raj ka favourite hain....bas tumharey kamre mein jo pipe jaati hain usse observe kiya!!....it looked dirtier than others.......thanx to mr.rajveer!...

Naina blushed!...

Naina-Hmm humarey saath reh kar...kaffi smart ho gayye hain!!...

Navin-Hmm sangat ka assar you see!....

Naina got to her room changed and sat down on the bed wid her pillow!!....thinking about the engagement!....and suddenly she heard the typical noise......the window's screw being unscrewed!!...

Naina smiled...she knew it was him....her brother was right!... 😊

He entered ...... both were silent....he just looked at her smiling.....

Raj-Kya hua??...Tumahra typical statement sunney ke liye mere kaan dard kar rahein hain... πŸ˜‰

Naina smiled..

Naina-What on earth are you doing here??.... 😳

RAj laughed!!...

Took a deep breath!..

Raj-Tumhare bina mein kuch nahi kar sakta naina....jab shadi ho jayegi toh yeh statement sunne ne ke liye kan taras jayengey! 😊 ...shadi ke badd you dare say this !!... πŸ˜‰ ....

Naina blushed!!..

Raj-Waisee batana bhool gaya....I am here to romance with my gi...oops fiancee!!......promotion you see!!... πŸ˜†

Naina smiled!!...

Raj came a step closer!!...Looking right into naina's eyes!!.......transported to another world!!.....

Raj came closer to Naina....suddenly naina's phone vibrates and then beeps!!....it was in her pocket....so raj ko ek second ke liye ajeeb laga....till he figured out it was her phone!!... πŸ˜‰

Raj moved a step away...Naina took out the phone...read the message and she was blushing!!......

RAj noticed that...

Raj-Mere alawa tumhe itna blush kaun karwata hain jaan??... πŸ˜‰

Naina smiled...

Naina-Tumhara salla... 😊

Raj-Ahh Navin???

Naina-Hmm....

The message read......

mere kamre ke window se tumharey kamre ka pipe and window nazar aata hain....research ke hisaab se....just a few minutes ago an unidentified creature was seen entering your room! πŸ˜‰ ...so beware and if hes a good creature have fun!!.... :)...

WIthin seconds another beep....from aakash on naina's phone....

Aakash's message read...

I belong to a terrorist gang....just now the leader informed me that a unidentified creature was seen around your room..his intentions not too good!!...a man from mars perhaps.....your kinda guy!......have fun sweetie!!..... πŸ˜‰

Naina looked at Raj...

Raj-Man from mars??...YOur kinda guy??? πŸ˜•

Naina--Umm when i was a kid i used to say that....and your definately not from mars....your from cupids own garden!!... πŸ˜‰

Raj blushed!!...

Naina-Stop blushing....

Raj smiled...

Naina-They all are teasing us rajveer....and we are doing nothing....... 😭

Raj-A request...call me veer!!....

Naina looked at him...

Naina-But veer toh tumhe

Raj completed-- woh loog bulatey hain jo mere dil ke bahut kareeb hain...aur tum toh swayam mera dil hoo...... πŸ˜‰

Naina-Okk veer!!..

RAj loved it when someone called him veer!..It was always elders....today he told naina to call him veer!!.....

Naina-Ab inn loggon ka kya karein?...We cant just sit quietly!!... πŸ˜‰

Naina's phone beeped again...

Raj-Ufff....

The message was from NAvin...

Ok so right now as far as i knoe you must be planning what to tell us....perhaps another prank!!.....dunt waste your time....for now....umm i think raj mujhe par bahut gussa hoga 😑 ...after all i am not letting him romance with his girlfriend!!.......sorry buddy........hey bhai ka pyar toh tum samajhte hoon na!!.....nyway take care and have fun....hope you remeber......never below the belt!....and not with my sister for sure!! 😑 ....as a matter of fact...anyone else henceforth.....i will screw you up!!....take care and have fun... :)

Raj-Bladi hell...he says have fun....but hes disturbin me!!... πŸ˜‰

Naina-They want to irritate us and we are actually getting irritated!!..... πŸ˜•

Raj-Ok send him one message.....raj told naina to type and she typed!..

Ek hi ghar mein reh kar.....yeh log ek dusre ko messages bej kar timepass kar rahe the....aky shona and nisha were sleeping...not intrested in all this.....they would have their share of fun next day!....

Navin's cell beeped!!...

Navin and Aakash were excited.....navin read the mesage aloud!..

Bhai the unidentified creature has reached my room ...my encounter with him has been good.....but there is an unwanted creature disturbing me evry now and then......infac i should say creaturesss!!...i need your help....please drive them away......aap apni behen ke liye itna toh kar saktey hain na πŸ˜‰ ....put the ghosts to sleep!!if they refuse to sleep...then tell them nonone is listening to them...my battery is down...phone would get switched off soon :)...take care ...have fun :).... Probably in return i could fix up a date for you wid rosy o smthin!....thnx bhai!.. πŸ˜‰

Navin looked at Aakash...

Navin-Yeh bhi flop....inko toh fark hi naih pada!!....naina ne toh indirectly bol diya....that shut up!!!.....my battery is low...iska matlab humare messages ka no use....i could fix up a date matlab...uh unke hisab se...if we disturb them they will disturb me and rosy.......you knoe gupt(hidden) matlab!!...they will ryt positive but they mean they can do the negative!!......we are unwanted creatures and ghostS!!... πŸ˜•

Uff RAj aur naina......i think i give up...uh for today!!.....definately!....but i promise myself .....kisi din raj aur naina ko trap karunga!!....badla lunga!....after all ab raj mera jija hone wala hain...bada mazaa ayega is jiju ke saath!... πŸ˜†

Aakash-Yeh Raj aur Naina toh master hain!...chalo lets call it a day...soo jatey hain...unhe romance karne dete hain!...gud nyt navin!!... 😊

Raj and naina stoood at navin's door...listening to the entire conversation!....They gave a hi-fi to each other!...

Raj-Raj aur naina toh masters hain baccho!!!.... πŸ˜†

Naina smiled!..

Raj and naina slowly left for naina's room...their plan was full-proof...mission acomplished!..

Naina-BHai has given up!!...for today!....lets see...ab we have to be alert!... πŸ˜‰

Raj-FOr now lets umm ....

Naina understood what Raj wanted to say...

Naina-U mmmmm

Raj-Uhhhh

Naina-Uhhh...

Raj gave her a hopeless look!...

He came forward and kissed her!!......they both lay like that with each other....enjoying themselves....after putting the ghosts to sleep!!... πŸ˜†

It was a beautiful day with a beautiful evening...a senti night!....and a romantic end to the night!!......a perfect day had come to an end!...but every end marks a new beggining!....and every beggining marks the arrival of a new end!....life is jus this!!....lets see what new begginin this end brings for RAj-Naina!!!............