Left Right Left

India-Forums

Left Right Left
Left Right Left

"A strange feeling ".THE END!(Note-Pg 84) (Page 32)

-Tina- Senior Member
-Tina-
-Tina-

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 4:50am | IP Logged

Well just realized...this page is strechted....lyk ul need to keep scrolling...firstly it very irritating secondly it will spoil the flow...so writer's suggestion  jus copy the updt nd paste it in microsoft word and read!..or just log out nd read....I personally love todays update...after reading i m sure evryone would!.....

PART-20

In Delhi..

Raj aur Naina ke bichh koi baat nahi hoo pati hain...

Raj--Di ek baaar doctor ko bula lete hain na...

Aky--No Raj I am fine...bas raat ko dekh se nahi soyee....relax..

Shona--Mummyy kya hua??

Aky-Bachaa kuch nahi hua...tera veeru da pagal ho gaya hain bas..

Raj--Di..

Aky-CHupp abhi tum 4 log jao aur bahar khana khake aao...

Raj--Hum nahi jaa rahe...aapko aisa halat mein..

Aky--Ayee Raj koi drama company join kar le...me fit hoon aur abhi shona ke saath thoda waqt betana chathi hoon tum charron jao..

Next day morningg....Aalekh picked up the newspaper he hated the most.."Gen Nex"..Well there was nothing worthy in that paper that the gen next should be reading...the paper basically was full of gossip.and he saw an article which kinda shocked him...

NEW GIRL ON THE BLOCK...

We bring to the latest news and piece of gossip.Now we know you havent seen this person before or heard of her.Well her name is Ms.Naina, meaning Ms.Eyes.She has the bigest Business guy by her side.Who else Mr.Rajveer.Sources claim they are best of friends.Well evryone says that we are "just friends".Well is this the luck girl.They say behind every succesful man there is a lady.So is this the lady behind the success of Mr.Rajveer.Well thats what we asume.She also happens to be Mr.Rajveer's best friends sister.Works out easy nah!!The duo has been spotted couple of times together hangin around.Whats more these days she is seen even at his office.The duo are definately going strong with their friendship.We tried contacting Mr.Rajveer but well he was away from office.Maybe with this girl on a date.Well he cant get his eyes off Ms.Eye.We just get yet another name to link up with Mr.Rajveer.To be seen with him itself is a big thing.She is definately someone with big luck and soon big bucks!!.Time would tell whether it was friendship or love blossoming.Till then all you girls he is still single!!

Aalekh threw the paper on the small glass table inside...

Aalekh--What on earth do these media people think of themselves..they will publish whatever they like huh....bladii rowdies..gen nex it seems Angry Angry

Neelu--Aalekh relax....just imagine your reading and getting hyper...what about raj and Naina...

Aalekh and neelu drive down there...

Raj was in his house jus got up from sleep...

Ohh gawd..

Raj--Aalekh hey i need the paper...

Aalekh--Why?

Raj-Noo yesterday we stopped for icecream after you guys left...some stupid media people spotted us...jus wondering..

Naina just then opened the door and bent to pick up the paper...raj's door was also kinda open.....

Raj-Naina give me the paper..

Naina was in a slumber and here was dis guy screaming for the paper...

Raj scanned through for anyy stupid news abut last night....he spootted naina's pic on one of the pages...

It read

NEw gurl on the block,....

Raj started reading the article...at the end he clutched it in his hands...and threwww it on the floorr....

Naina was bought outta her sleep...something was rong....some stuff about last night...

Naina picked up the paper and tried reading it....at the end she had a blank look..

raj--I am sorry becauwse of me all this. these peole..

Naina--Its ok..

And she walked back into her house and resumed the day normally...but somewere she was sad....the whole city was talking about them...now wen she would go out people would talk about her....that thought only made her feel disgusted.....

Raj got ready and came as usual for breakfast to navin's house.

Aalekh and neelu sitting in the hall and talking naina on the breakfast tale eating her food all alone...

Raj felt bad..

Aalekhh--give her some time...she is new to all this..

Raj--I know...

Neelu-Relax raj....evrything will be fine..

Raj--Thank god navin is not here....otherwise these media people would be murdered by now....

Aalekh-When he gets back he'll come to knoe right....

Raj-I am scared..

Neelu--relax Raj..Navin will understand...

Raj--I hope..

Aalekh--Now what do we do today?...do you take her with you and increase the rumours or take her with you to behave normally...

Raj-I have no clue i dunt understnad these media people...

Aalekh--Apart from this is there anything else bothering her...did something happen yesterday..

Aalekh knew her so perfectly..

Raj-ummm

Aalekh--Tell me shes lukin dull since yesterday and this article has pissed her off...

Raj--Actually...yesterday..

Aalekh realized something rong...he looked at neelu she understood and she went to join naina..

Aalekh--Now tell...

Raj--I lost control yesterday...I messed it up...

Aalekh--Lost control...what do u mean by that?

Raj-I tried to get close to her..

Aalekh--Whattt???

Raj--I dunno what to do...I m goingg mad(raj started cryinggg) Cry

Aalekh-How far did things go?

Raj-not too far..kinda far...not relli...i dunno...but i tried and dat has no explanation as to why....i dunoo what to tell her...i stopped at the ice cream guy to speak to her...but there these media people saw us...they were coming out from some other meet and dey saw us and strtd talking...luckily they dint have their weapon otherwise on todays paper you would have seen my pic too....

Aalekh was silent....

Raj--evrything is getting messed upp aalekh...i knew this would happen....thats why i was staying away from her...she wanted to be friends again...i said yess in a a daze....but i was always scared of this....all this comes with being famous and being successfull....she should have known that....and she knoess how i get wen shes around..she still drives me crazy.....

Aalekh--Its ok ..We'll handle evrything....

Raj-What are we gonna handle?...now this news isnt gonna die out....its gonna bcome the talk of the town in no time...i dunt mind let them right shit about me but not about people around me...it hurts aalekh..

Raj was sobbing..

Aalekh put a reassuring hand around him...

Aalekh--I will handle these media people....you dont worryy....you think aout naina....ill tell you you love her loads....even after whatever happened you still love her...accept it and half the battle will be won.... Wink just tell her mann matter solved den u an go close to her you dunt need to care about these articles...just tell her that you still love her...

Aalekh got up to go...

Aalekh went to neelu..

Aalekh--Neelu come with me...its action time..

Neelu--Huh?

Aalekh-come with me....

Neelu quietly walked with him..

Now Naina was scared raj and she were alone....aky wasnt well and shona refused to leave her mother's side...

Raj was sitting in the hall...his head in his hands.....obviously not happy with the latest developement...

Naina came out and saw him...was she responsible for all this somehow......why was this hapening to them....werent they worthy of some happines in life....

She went and sat by his side...he realized that...wiped his tears..

Naina--I knoe your feeling bad about whatever happend....but you knoe..

Naina had no words coming out wen she saw raj's eyes full of tears..

Raj-I am sorry naina...i am relli sorry..

Naina-Its ok raj..

Raj wiped his tears..

little did they know what was aalekh and neelu planning...........

Aalekh was badly angered and he was going to solve this matter now and here......he needed to get them back....

Raj got a call on his phone...it was Aalekh...He instructed him to just sit at home...not go anywhere unless he told him to do so...
was in mood to think anything else he listened to aalekh and sat at home..

Raj and Naina sitting in Naina's room...an akward silence broken by Raj..

Raj-Naina I am really sorry about yesterday..I think its time we spoke...

Naina was silent...the article still running in her head....now what would happen next....the very thought brought fear to her mind....she will go out and all these media people bambarding her with questions....naina was not used to all this and it felt so irritating..

Raj looked at Naina her mind somewhere else..her expressions those of disgusted ones...he shook her...

Naina--Ahhh huh said something?

Raj--What are you thinking about?

Naina--Nothing much...

Raj--Naina please tell mee

Naina--Wondering about what next I mean i need to face the media i am not used to all this...i rather hate the feeling of it Dead

Raj--ITs ok I am with you dont worry.... Smile

Naina looked at him...

Raj--Naina..

Naina--Hmmm

Raj-I am sorry about yesterday...I actually lost control...I dint mean to ..you knoe me

Naina intrupted him..

Naina-I am not thinking about yesterday anymore..

Raj--YOu cant lie for nuts..

Naina--Raj Are you ready to talk?? talk what i want to talk...(naina said serisouly)

Raj took a deep breath

Raj-Yes I am Naina...

NAina looked at him finally he said yes he was ready to talk....

Naina had no words coming out...

Naina--I am glad...

RAj smiled..

Silence...

Naina's fone rang..

It was Aalekh....He told them to come to the office together...

Naina said ok..

Naina got up to go..

Raj pulled her back...

She was taken aback...

Raj--I need a promisee...

Naina--What promise??

Raj-I am sure Aalekh will clear this mess asap.....after that promise me we will speak and give our relationship another chance.....promise me...i need you..lets face it...i need you nd i guess its vice versa

Naina looked at him....with concern...neither were able to live without the other for even few days.....

Naina--I promise...

Raj-You knoe Naina being famous is not just the only thing...along with being famous all these negativess come...

Naina--Hmmm I realize that today....

Raj smiled..

Naina--LEts go...

A promise to speak and start over again hopefully was all that raj demanded.....now we need to wait for this problem to be solvedd....thats all..they thght it would take a lot of tym...and little did they knoe how very less time aalekh was gonna take.....

Back to C&G..............

Aalekh saw Raj and Naina come in and some people chatter.....

Aalekh-I ev called a meeting of the staff...and your gonna be here and not attend it..

Raj--Why so?

Aalekh--As of now i am handling your workkk as per your orders....

Raj-Kool..i dint even noe wen i ordered that

Aalekh--wtever...i m clearing this mess right here...Soo now yesterday you introduced Naina to one of the teams right?

Raj-Yea..

Aalekh--They were about 21 people.... And some of them have leaked this news about naina's name her relationship with navin etc.....i am gonna handle those people....

Raj-What are you gonna doo

Aalekh-Leave dat to me...nothing without your consent...we are making this a big issue before the media makes it...now listen to my plan.. Wink

Aalekh-you are very angry with your people to behave so cheaply....your principle says that you can stand anything written about you...but not about you family and friends...such third grade newss wont be accepted by you LOL
Raj-Why are we making this such a issue...isnt there any other way.... Confused

Aalekh--Well i dunt think so....we are not making it a big issue but we are just conveying to the media that we are not happy Angry ...if we sit quiet they will go on...i knoe these media people...i will handle evrythng....

Aalekh calls raj seperately for amoment..

Aalekh-Whtever happened btwn naina nd u....whether you patched or not...for now try keepin ur hands off her LOL ...if someone sees well be in big trouble...

Raj-I will be carefull Smile

Aalekh--Even holding hands and stufff avoid till this matter is brokem LOL LOL

Raj-do i look like a kg kid who will hold her hand.. LOL

Aalekh-Never noe...u might wanna hold other parts of her bodyy..or do something else... Wink Wink

Raj-Ah Embarrassed Embarrassed ...nyway please i am leaving this matter to you be careful..

Aalekh-I will dunt wry we are not makin an issue we are just closing the mouth of the media... Wink

Aalekh--Neelu has called her friends from the news channel ...not a problem

Raj--ooohh ok...but neelu n this dramma why are you draggin her....

Aalekh-dunt worry its not her its her gang who reportss these kinda news...she is on a very dignified post..

Raj-Hmmmm alll the best..

Aalekh--your not speaking to any media people also...

Raj--As you say..

Aalekh--Now i am going....last advice be careful wen with naina LOL and dont speak to the media...just tell them you dunt want to talk.

Raj-Right....all the best bye..

Aalekh is off to the conference room..

He reaches there and sees the staff and also neelu...she shows thumbs up here people have arrived...

Aalekh reaches the centre picks up the mike...

Aalekh--I am Mr.Aalekh sharma...I dont work here but I am a very good friend of Mr.Rajveer.The latest development has hurt him a lot.He believes that the media may right anything about him but not about his family or friends.He refused to attend this meeting and told me to preside it.
The Media has attacked his best friend Mr.Navin's sister.It is very sad to see.Her name is Ms.Naina.SHe has just returned from singapore few days back and such a developement makes her feel uncomfortable in her own country.
Mr.Rajveer would have maybe responded differntly to this news but just yesterday Mr.Navin has gone out of delhi for some work and told Mr.Rajveer to take care of his sister and some guests who had come..Mr.Rajver has failed to take care of them.Such a news in the abscence of Mr.NAvin is disastrous..

Well as of now as a further disaster protection measure..there was one team who knew about Ms.Naina and her details...precisely 21 people...I am declaring a warning for those 21 people..I want those people in Mr.RAjveer's cabin in 20 mins who have inforned the media about Ms.Naina..
I give you 20 mins to confess your mistake...

If no one turns up in 20 mins..Well which is very likely I am telling Mr.Rajveer to sign 21 suspension letters...even worse probably fire the 21 people..I feel ashamed today...Rajveer trusted all of you so much...He used to call this One big family..ANd this is what his family has given him..I feel sad...
...We are not going to sit quiet with this matter...Any further such articless would not be appreciated..infact Mr.Rajveer would take severe action if I tell him to do so..

I knoe Rajveer is of very calm nature and would take anything quietly..But I am by his side...ANd Naina happens to be be my Fiancee's best friends..SO i Am not gonna spare anyone.."I am the bad man in this story.."

Rajveer dint want to even talk or suspect his people but now i am handling this matter....and the media better watch out!!

Looking forward to some one confessing or signing a wholesome 21 letters...wld take jus 20 seconds per paper..

AAlekh went back to Raj's cabin..

Aalekh-Buddy your a free bird now go do what you want....dont speak to the media thats all...

Raj-What did you do?

Aalekh--Watch out tommorow mornings paper... Wink

Raj--But..

Aalekh-gotta go now...U keep a serious face dunt talk to ur staff or media wen you go out..I am goin

Raj--Thnxx for evrything..

Aalekh--Ny day nythin for u guys!.

Naina-Thnxx

aalekh hugged her.

Aalekh--Ok neelus waiting..ill take your leave..

Raj--Bye...

Raj and naina also left from there............

On the way Raj was thinking about how their life was changing...everything seemmed just fine...and then this stupid article...he was confused

In this confussion he lost the track of the car..and came to a sudden halt..... naina got smee wounds on her shoulder ...raj had a minor wound on his head...

Naina dint say anything to Raj...Raj was lost in his world....

Back at Home..

He went up straightt to Naina's room...she stood there in her tee...she had removed the jacket she was wearing to check her wounds...they hurt badly...

She was standing in front of the mirror and dint notice when Raj entered...only when she saw him in the mirror did she realize he was in her room..

his eyes full of tears after looking at the wound...

Raj--Bahut dard pahunchaya hain na maine tumko....

Naina was silent..

Raj--Naina kya mere galti ki maffi hain?

Naina--Raj yeh mamuli ghav hain thekh ho jayega....soo please relax..

Raj--Naina mein is ghav ki baat nahi kar raha hoon....mein uss ghav ke baat kar raha hoon jo maine tumhare dil ko pahunchaye hain..

Naina--Dil ko ghav to maine pahunchaye hain...tumhare dil ko....

Raj--Naina sab bhulakar can we start again...main sab kuch maaf karney ko tayyar hoon

Raj touched her hand where there was wound...naina shivered...her hand moved...

Raj--Kya ab mere haath laganey se tumhe darr lagta hain??...Kya ab mmujh par barosa nahi hain tumhe....

Naina was silentt a tear rolled out.

Naina--BArosa ....tum barose ke baat karr rahey hoon...mujhe apne aap se zyada barosa hain tum par....

Silenece..

Naina--Tum meri galti ko maaf kaise kar saktey hoon raj....kis miti ke baney huye hoon.....puch bhi nahi rahe ho kya huaa

Raj--Naina main nahi janna chatha tum kyun gayi...bas gayi aur aab wapas ayyi hoon....mere liyee yahin kafii hain..

Naina--Mere liye nahi hain raj....jo guilt mere andar bhara hua hain uska kya?....maine jo tumhare nazariya se galta kiya shayad usme mere koi aur hi maksat hoon....kabhi tumne pata laga ne ki bhi koshish nahi ke..

Raj--Toh bataooo jo batan hain batao...kyun gayii thi tum mujhe chod kar...bataoo kyun kya kiya tha maine jo tum mujhe yuu beech rasteyy bina mile bina bataye sirf ek ghatiya jhhotha parcha chod gayi...

Naina--Na janeyy maine us parchey mein kya likha...bahukhala gayi thi main...

Raj-Uss parchey ka har lafzz mujhe maallom hain...uss parchey ko hazaroon baar pada kahin kuch chuta toh nahi...kahin naina ke in shabd ki pichee koi aur matlab toh nahi chod gayi...hazaroon bar pada.....but anth mein maallom tha yeh meri naina ne nahi likha hain....ye to kise naina ne likha hain....

Naina--I am sorry... Cry Cry

Raj--Ab batao naina...aur intezar nahi hota...batao kyun gayi tum

Naina--Ek raat meri bat Navin bhai se hui...

Flashback(about the time when raj and naina were seeing each other)

Naina--Kya hua bhai?? pareshaan lag rahe hain

Navin--Naina Kya Raj ne tujhe kise ladki ke bareey mein bataya hain.....koi ladki jisse woh pyar karta hoo

Naina was shocked.....

Naina--Aap kya jantey hain?...Mujhe kuch nahi maloom...

Navin--Raj bahut badtka hua hain......sara din khayaloon mein khoya hua hain........uska mann bilkul kaam mein nahi lagta.....kal baat ki usne woh keh raha tha ki usko koi lakdi mil gayye hain....din bhar usi ke bareey mein sochta rahtha hain.....woh pari hain aur pata nahi kya kya kah raha tha...

Naina--Problem kya hain?

Navin-Yeh ladki koi pari nahi balki rakshash hain Angry ......yeh raj ke zindagi ko nark bana degi....shes dat you knoe modern girls type....bahut hi hot aur raj ko usse pyar ho gaya hain...shess very beautiful saraa din uske bareey mein sochta rahta hain....apna sarra currier kharab kar raha hain..yesterday he almost got fired...aur 2 din pehle ek bahut hi acchey interview mein fail ho gaya kyun khyaloon mein khoya hua tha...hes lossing out on his currier....aur yeh ladki pata nahi raj se pyar karti hain bhi ya nahi...kitna raj se puchaa lekin woh us ladki ka naam nahi bata raha....i am worried for raj...hes is ruining his life..i need to help him

Naina ke paav se zameen khisak gayi....navin ka kaha harr word uske dimag mein ghum raha tha...

They were tears in her eyes...

Raj--Naina ek baar keh diya hota....samjha diya hota..tum janti hoon main tumse kitna pyaar karta tha..i mean u really affected me that way...

Naina--Jaanti hoon Raj yeh sab mujhe wahan janey ke baad samjh mein aaya...pagal thi mein aur is pagal se galti ho gayi....bahut badi galti..

Raj--Ek bar baat kar li hoti....yeh sab karne ki kya zarrorat thi...tumne yeh nahi socha ki mein kaise zinda rahonga...aisee tum chali jaogi toh mein kya tumhare bareey mein sochna bandh kar deta...

Naina--Nahi socha...sach kahoon kuch nahi socha...bas bhai ke lafz dimga mein khum rahe the...sirff unko suno aur kisse taraf se hi nahi dekhi....bass tumhee barbad hote hua nahi dekh sakti thi....zald bazi mein yeh faisla le liya..jis tarah bhai ne baat ki...it affected me...bas chali gayii

Kehte hain na Love is a strange feeling...kabhi kabhi you do something you dont want to do.....but you do it coz it has the best for both of you in the long run..... judai mein uski bhalai chupi huyi hain..

Naina--Bahut pyar karti thi tumse raj....aur uss pyar ne mujhe majboor kiya tumhe chod kar janey ke liye..kkhud jiye nahi payi thi mein...lekin maan mein ek aasha thi ki wappas aoongi tumhe bataongi shayad tum maaf kar do...

Raj--Naina 2 saal tumhare bina kaise kateiin mein nahi janta....har roozz tumhare wapas aana ka intezar tumse hazarron sawal puchney the...ek din tum achaanak aa gayi aur mein sambhal nahi paya....but mera dil har pal tadapta tha yeh janey ki liye ki kya galti thi meri ki tum yun bina bulee mujhe chod kar chali gayi...

Naina was sobbing..

Naina--Sorryyyyy Raj..

RAj was in tears...

Raj--Acha aab sab bhul jao...aaj kya tum mujhse pyar karti hoon??? sab bhula do..aaj bhi mujhse pyar karti hoon??

Naina looked up at him..

Naina--Bahut zyada...

Raj cupped her face...

Raj--
IF AT ANY TIME UR LIFE IS
LIKE "CANDLE IN THE WIND"
THEN I WILL PUT MY HANDS AROUND U..
SO THAT ALL BURNS R MINE.
N ALL LIGHT IS URS.
I WILL BE ALWAYS THERE FOR U.
I WILL LOVE YOU TILL MY HEART BEATS

Raj--Naina I love you...Will you be mine??

Naina--YEs I will..

It felt so nice to say yes to him second time in her life...well the same guy proposes to you twice and both the times you say yes...sounds kool!! LOL

Raj and Naina's forehead together their noses touching each other....

In no time raj gave their general signal for a kiss..

He would push his head in the front...she would push hers in the front too...

He pushed his head front..

A tear rolled out from naina's face...raj kissed it ..

Raj--Yeh mere liye bahut mainey raktha hain.....please inn asson ko kabhi girney mat dena...

RAj took her lips into his....and the passion the love the feeling the two felt cannot be explained in words....it was a very long kiss...feeling the one you love after so long and after so many misunderstandings..feels like heaven...you feel you have got evrything...actually the feel cannot be desrcibed in words...

After a very long time they parted...both breathless..
------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------
aaj main tum me sama jaana chahta hoon.
in saagar si aankhon main doob jaana chahta hoon.
tumhare pyarr ne itna deewaana kar diya hai..
khud ko khokar bhi tumhain paa jaana chahta hoon.
------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------

And a sad smile on naina's face..

Raj--Naina sab bhul jao...yeh guilt jo mujhe tumhari aankhoon mein dekh raha hain...usse bahar faink do.....i love you and you love me...bakki sab bhul jao...its a new beggining...

Naina--Thanku...mujhe maaf karne ke liye thanku..

Raj--Well I was purely selfish...Tumhe maaf karne ke piche mera swarth hain...tumhare bina jee nahi sakta naina...i cannot live without you... LOL

ANd this was followed by another Kiss....

((Areey yaar do saal se kiss nahi kiya.....how can he be santushed...??..... sharukh khan kehta hain na.....dunt be santushed....))((thoda aur wish karo kiss karo...))

Ok sad joke....

Finally they were back together.......wen you love someone you cant stay away for too long...

************************************************************ ******************************
okk finally finaalllyyy r-n back together!!....hope i lived up to all the expectations!!.......well if ur thinking this is the end!....relaxx ur rong!....u still have to bear d crap for sme tym!.. LOL LOL .....thers a little bit more to go!....but we are approaching the end!!!!

A huge part.......waiting for ur comments!....need more of em!..lol!...

Edited by cool~~gal - 22 May 2008 at 10:46am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

candyflosssimron...harpreetk322Himu_arsha

-Tina- Senior Member
-Tina-
-Tina-

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 5:09am | IP Logged
@shaina..
thnx...ur r-n romance is there dear...not to worryy...leave that part!.....lol!

@litika.
thnxxx....

@rani..
i ev updtdd yaar..

Iss bar 3 reply!....me still sadder sadder...!...lol...nyways we r aprroaching the end....but wld ev been glad if there were more comments!!...
nyways....
sweta2005 IF-Sizzlerz
sweta2005
sweta2005

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 5:29am | IP Logged
awesome too good very nice wonderful part waiting for next asap.
quietrajpri1623 Goldie
quietrajpri1623
quietrajpri1623

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 6:23am | IP Logged
i don't have any words...how how dear, u manage to write soo perfectly and beautifully...braaaaaaaaaavo...Sharukh line was too good...brilliantly connected the kissing scene with Sharukh dialogue...Alekh is such a great friend...feeling very elated after reading RN undying love for each other...haiii...and what were saying..this outstanding ff is ending...no u can't do this to me. Cry ye ff to abhi to start hua tha...itna jaldi ending...i mnot able to digest this announcement...please don't end this soo soon...anyway update was again a 8th wonder...thanku soo much for this gorgeous update... Clap a standing ovation for u...
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Hmmm Tina now 2day i caught th whole story.It's just terrafic.Finally they r back with eachother again update soon.
Deeya Goldie
Deeya
Deeya

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 7:31am | IP Logged
lovely update... keep it going
-Tina- Senior Member
-Tina-
-Tina-

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 8:32am | IP Logged
thnx swetaa

thnxx rani thnx a lot!!...i hv no othr wrd othr dan thnx....i was completely crazy over dat sharukh line...i was laughin for almos 5 mins aftr gvn it a perfect place in my fic...."thoda aur wish karo kisss karo"...hehe!...finally r-n are back together....if i wld hv dragged ny longer i wld hv gt a hundred gallis..
nd we are approaching the end....we r nt at the end!..lol....nyway theres quiet a bit to go!!

@mahak
glad to see a new reader....thnx a lot!...

@deeya
glad to see a new reader..lol...thnx a lot!
*Rajeevian* IF-Dazzler
*Rajeevian*
*Rajeevian*

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 8:47am | IP Logged
awesome ud Clap .cont soon...

Go to top