Left Right Left

India-Forums

Left Right Left
Left Right Left

"A strange feeling ".THE END!(Note-Pg 84) (Page 3)

-Tina- Senior Member
-Tina-
-Tina-

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 4:48am | IP Logged

CHAPTER-2

There were mixed feelings in his mind!...Was he ready to face her!

Yes I am...why should i feel guilty!!...I dint do anything wrong!...I have nothing to do with it!...I was right then and even now!..She is my colleagues and best friend's Sister thats all!!

Raj tried to calm himself down!..He finished his work and left for his house...knowing very well what and all he could expect from the next few hours!..

Navin cleaned up the whole house and checked everything one last time and lef for the airport!...The plane had arrived by the time Navin reached...He eagerly stood outside the arrival gate!...Waiting for his sweet sister!!...

Navin was getting restless it haad been 2 years since she decided to study in singapore after that it had always been e-mails nd few phone calls he really missed Naina a lot!!.....

Thinking all this He was lost when Naina came out right in front of him!..SHe gave him a smile!..Navin was ovejoyed he smiled back at her!..

But there was something different about her...she looked little tired and more matured silentt...Navin brushed all these thoughgts thinking she must be tired from the journey!.

Naina--How are you bro?

Navin--I ev seen you now i am perfectly fine!...come lets goo!..

Naina and NAvin move towards the parking lot talkin about evrything they had missed up in the last two years!!.....

They soon drove to Their house...Navin opened the house nd there was a bigg smile on Naina's face

Naina--Pretty clean!!...So did your girlfriend do this??

Navin--Yeaa why not...I work hard and the credit goes to her and i dont even knoe who she is...Coz i dont have a girlfriend you see....

Nainaa--Even if you had you wont tell me i wil have to find out from your soulmate friend Rajveer.!..

As she said Rajveer out of habitt there was a strange feeling...she stoppedd!..

Nainaa--Where is Rajveer??

Navin--Ohh I forgot I'll just call him

Navin walk towards the door...

Naina--Bhai the phone is here(pointing in the other direction)

Navin--Naina wait on

Navin goes out and after 2 minutes returns with rajveer...

Naina sees Raj her heart misses a beat...suddenly out of no where he was standing in front of her.....

He still looked the same physicallyy but mentally he was broken shatered...his expression not the one which they could have been 2 years back...he looked a litle tired physically..

Raj comparitively was prepared he knew he had to meet her!..

Navin--Naina!!..(navin snapped his fingers in front of her)

Naina--Umm Hey Raj how have you been??...(she said pputting a fake smile)

Raj--I ev been good!..How about you?..Studies and all??

Naina--Yea all fine!..

Raj--Good....

Naina--suddenly you came so was a little surprisedd...(naina covered up)

Raj and naina looked away!..

Navin--Ok sis Get us 3 cups of coffee we'll speak then!..

Naina got 3 cups of coffee...

She gave one to Navin and one to Raj...As she gave him his cup his hand slightly brushed against hers...naina's hand grip over the coffee tightened....her hand moved automatically...

Rajveer noticed it...He just looked down and then took the cup from her!...

Navin got a call so he dint see this..He was speaaking on the phone in the balcony..

There was a akward silence!..Both dint knoe what to say....

Naina and Raj just couldnt look into each others eyes!.....Raj was emotionless...He just dint feel anything.....

Naina if she saw Raj like that for another minute she would start cryiing!..

Naina--Excuse me!!

ANd she went towards the kitchen!..

Raj noticed her uncomfortableness...

You have choosen this for us Naina...else today you would have been in my arms!!...You have choosen this!!..

Raj told himself!..Just looking in the direction she went!.......

Navin came back!.

After 2 mins even Naina controlled herself and came back

Navin--Naina ,,,Rajveer shifted to the oppostie house 7 months back...He was looking for a house..SO mr.Khana gave his house on rent to Raj..

Naina--Thats good!..you had his companyy ..

Navin--But i missed you baby!..

Naina smiled..

Naina looked at Raj -- He sat there still....Blank no expression no smile nothing!..

She couldnt even look at him...she dint have the guts...it was clear she was guiltyy but he was not!...

He looked at her without any guilt...

Naina would have burst out cryingg....

Naina--bhai I havent slept well for few days i m a little sleepy maybe we could speak tomoroow!..

Navin--Sure sis!..You'll take time to get used to the times here..Jet lag...No probs!..go and sleep!....what bout diner?

Naina--No bhaii!..I had some food in th flight!..gud night

Navin--gud nightt

Naina--gud nyt Raj

Raj--Gud nyt he said blankly...

Navin believed his siter and took her to her roomm leaving raj in the hall alone...But Raj knew what the real reason was for her to go to her room....Aftter all people from outtta india would sleep in the day and be awake in the night how come naina felt sleepy in the night!..

Raj gave himself a smirkk...nd mimicked her....I am sleepy...Ur nt sleepy naina ur are bladi guiltyy...plain and clearr guitly!!...you should be sleepin here in the day time but weirdoo ur feeling sleepy in the night only...

In no time Navin returned..

raj--Ok fine i will leave!..

Naavin--Raj Naina has come and you guys were so formal...I mean all's well na??

Raj--Navin..how many times will you askk i am fine..Naina was tired i will speak to her tommorow...cmon i cant force her to speak to me now..Let her catch up wid sme sleep nd we wld spk tomoorow!...Dats frndshp ryt!..You should understand the other's condition!!...

Navin--well..wteva!..U take care seeu tommorow morning!..

Raj--Yea gudnyt!...

Raj went to his houseeee!!..

Naina in her room and Navin in his room!..

Navin had a peaceful sleep...his siter his life was back!...But little did he knoe his sister and his best friend could nt sleep dat night!..Little did he know how times would be ahead!....Little did he know wat would happen...Little did he knoe wat happened 2 years back...Away form all tensions he was fast asleep!.............

Naina was sobbing in her room!..She couldnt stand the pain she burst outt crying...
She started speaking to herself..

You have changed so much Raj..Because of me..I am sorry jaan!..I hurt you...I dunt knoe if i could mend it anytime in life..I am really sorry..I cant see you like that Raj..It hurts.....it hurts!!....

I am sorrrryyy.......And she was crying non-stop

What should i do dat ou become the old Raj..You look so sad and serious kind of person...coz of me...your eyes were killing me..i cant livee....not like this atleas.........

she was unpacking her luggage...she had brought a beautiful glass piece to gift it to someone..wen she was removing it she pressed it to hardd...it broke nd hurt her her hand was bledding.....she was thinking bout raj nd got hurt!....

But it dint hurt...Rajveer gazee his body language towards her hurt her mucchhh more....she jus was crying with her hand bleeddig....

Rajveer went to his house and staright with a glass of his drink...He would never control...Weneva he remmbered her or he had any other sadness he would take to his glass all alone......

It was probably the 5th glass that he was drinking!...

there was a mirror in front of his bed....

Looking at the mirror...

Stop it dat s the 5th...ahhh no probs...

He was drunk...

your back nd ur guilty....raj strtd laughin...he was completely taken over by alcohol........welcome backk naina singhhh!...he said smiling...

in no time his smile turned to tears...

WHyyyy did u need to come backk!..why????????

ANd raj broke downn in to sobs!!!!!!!!!!!

you had to come!..Y ...???

i dunt need you....i dunt want to see your faceeeeee.....go away like before......go away..

raj eyes filled with tears and so many of them falling freeee......

wen he looked down to the glass...the glass had broken no drink left in the glass nd he was clutching it oo hardd...it had broken nd raj's hand was bledding....he dint even realize....He looked at his hand...

pata bhi nahi chala....dard itna mila hain zindagi mein abb toh jaisee hasta hoon dard bhi waisey hi hain......pata bhi nahi chala.......

Its a strangee feeling..pata bhi nahi chala....

Edited by cool~~gal - 03 May 2008 at 2:35am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

candyflosssimron...sonamiglesias

-Tina- Senior Member
-Tina-
-Tina-

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 9:36am | IP Logged
no commentss!!.....luck hi kharab hain...i always gt few comments!..nd dis tym still waiting for feww!!...
*Rajeevian* IF-Dazzler
*Rajeevian*
*Rajeevian*

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 9:50am | IP Logged
ye its good Clap .plz cont soon...........
aarsow IF-Sizzlerz
aarsow
aarsow

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 10:51am | IP Logged
hey swweety utz simply super dear,n very different dear,

very nice Clap

Aarthi
fanatic 21 Goldie
fanatic 21
fanatic 21

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 11:31am | IP Logged
superb..........just too good........

loved d way u described d emotions.......... Clap
Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Good!!!!

Par yaar hua kya tha!!!Pyaar yaha bhi hai pyaar waha bhi hai......toh phir kya baat hai???
quietrajpri1623 Goldie
quietrajpri1623
quietrajpri1623

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
simply beautiful dear...emotions were described soo beautifully....a great appalause for u....thanku soo much for this outstanding update....suuuuuuperb
-Yaz- IF-Rockerz
-Yaz-
-Yaz-

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
that was beautiful, the last part was quite touching, hmm so they loved eachother but naina broke off leaving raj hertbroken.... bechara raj, why does it have to happen to him, it's always him, Cry Cry i feel so sorry for him.....anyways great update Clap Clap

Go to top