Left Right Left

India-Forums

Left Right Left
Left Right Left

"A strange feeling ".THE END!(Note-Pg 84) (Page 28)

quietrajpri1623 Goldie
quietrajpri1623
quietrajpri1623

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 8:36am | IP Logged
hey dear..where r u..please update... Cry Cry

rituka7 IF-Dazzler
rituka7
rituka7

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 8:36am | IP Logged
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
update soon
sweta2005 IF-Sizzlerz
sweta2005
sweta2005

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 10:45am | IP Logged
waitinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
Nikkisha Senior Member
Nikkisha
Nikkisha

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 10:48am | IP Logged
its superrrrrrrrrrr
amazing
awesome Clap
thanx a lotttttttttttttttttt
for a wonderful fic

raj is sooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeee Embarrassed Embarrassed
-Tina- Senior Member
-Tina-
-Tina-

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 11:01am | IP Logged
PART-17

Raj was open-mouthed...he saw Naina coming from her room...she looked gorgeous.......in a denim skirt and cute top....her hair tied up in a high ponytail light make-up and little bit of uncomfortableness on her facee...few strands out of her out of the ponytail....

Aalekh--Naina thats not knee-length....ur boss will chuck you out!!..

Naina--I am afraidd he wuld have to manage with this I dunt have knee-lenght ones.....this is the longesttt!!... LOL LOL

Aalekh and the others burst out laughin!.... LOL

Will Naina's skirt was short according to RAj's theory and long according to the general way but you knoe what it was just perfect to blow raj outta his senses!!....

Naina--I hope its nott too much of a problem.. Confused

Raj-Umm noo nooo its ok.....(raj said staring at her) Embarrassed

SHona came running from the hall..

Shona--Niaa your lukinn sooo nicccee!!..

Naina was blushing!.. Embarrassed Embarrassed

Naina--Thnxx!!..

Shona--But suddenlyy why so different -different!..(by now you should have figured out thats shonas stylee...finey finey..happy happy...)etc..

Aalekh--Thats coz now your nia is Veeru da's secretaryy for 2 days!...and navin is rosy's assistant!.... LOL

All started laughin...but raj and naina were looking into each others eyes!.... LOL LOL

Aalekh--Shona tell me one thing...whom do you like the most?....me elu veeru da or Nia.....

Shona--Ummmm..I like evrybody...

Alu-Onee namee...

Shona--I always say veeru da but this time i will say Nia...I like Niaa a lot..she is very sweett...and she is lukin cute cute in this dress...

Naina was blushing and raj was rather glad to give his position to Naina...But in a flash the blush on naina's face turned into akwardd expressions thanx to aalekh!..

Aalekh--Yea ryt you love Nia...

Shona--Yaa

Aalekh--You like and love jus what ur uncle does!!! (refering to who else raj)Wink Wink

Aalekh and neelu started laughing!..

SHona--MEans??whose uncle now?? Dead Dead

Alu--Nothing noting!!

Raj and Naina looked at each other akwardlyy!!....there was so much to say so much to do....but as of now it was silence!..

Aalekh realized that maybe his joke was not taken in a positive manner..

Aalekh--Ummm that was a joke...

Raj and Naina looked at Aalekh..

Raj and Naina--It was sad!..

THey both said it together and thats why evryone started laughin
At C&G....

Raj entered with Nia and there was a group of people to whom he introduced naina to...

Raj--This is your new advertising head Ms.Naina and she happens to be Navin's sister...she would be joining the big family next month..as of now rosy is on leave so she would be helping me

RAj recieved the whole schedule from rosy and sent it to naina immediately!..
Naina came into his room after 5 minss..

Naina-Ok i have checked evrything...for now you have a meeting at 12 with the foreign deligates...they have some problems and they want it to be sorted out asap!!...so they wanted to see you hoping you could find a solution to their problem...

Naina said dat fast loud and clear without any doubt anywheree...like this was her job and she was doing it for so many days..

THere was no reply from Raj....he was just looking at her...

Naina noticed his gaze...

Naina--Raj!..

No reply..

Naina--Rajjjjjj

Raj-Huh yeah...yeah i get that..

Naina--Get what?
her hands on her hip

Raj-Umm meeting at 12..

Naina-with?

Raj-Ummmm with the guptas..

Naina had a frown..

Raj-I mean malhotras... Wink

Still a frown1..

Raj--Ohh the staffff Wink sorry sorry slip of the tonguee Wink

Naina still hands on her hip and a frown..

Naina-Control ur tonguee... Wink

Raj--I dunoo who

Naina--Listen to me now....its with the foreign deligates they have a problemm and need solutions asap they wanted to meet you..

Raj--Ohh k kool....wat time? LOL LOL

Naina was frustrated.. Confused Confused

Naina--Raj you said that its at 12...

Raj--Ohh yea... Dead

Raj was badly distractedddd Ouch

Naina--Are you ok?

Raj--Yea!.. Smile

Naina--Ok so I need to show you some presentation which rosy has made...

Raj-Yea....

Naina brings on the laptop and places it in front of Raj......she switches it on and its the password page....she looks at him and says as though password please...raj sitting on his chair and naina standing behind him

Raj--I'll jus key it in..

Naina--Please...

Raj looked down and searching for those alphabets whichh would start his laptop and those few words which drove him crazy..

He started typing..

Raj-naina forever

THat was his password ever since he fell in love with Naina...

Naina did not notice this..

And then Naina bent down and opened her mail account as raj had forwarded rosy's mail and that had the presentation.....she opened the presentation...

ANd bent down so that she could see properly..

The feel of her over Raj's sholders....blew him outta his senses...he couldnt hear a word of what Naina said...

Occasionally her body would brush against his shoulder and that would be enough for him to forget where he was who he was....etc....

Naina hovering over his shoulders....mann he lost all control.......

He turned to look at her face.......those few starnds of hair were kinda disturbing his view to her face....he unconsiciously put his hand there and moved them....naina was taken aback....what on earth was he doing...

she looked at him..their face inches apart...raj dint care bout anything now...he was lost in her beauty....and she kneww it..

She looked back at the screen...and started talking..

For raj it was his naina's face....dats all her mouth was running uttering some words in some foreign language which he dint understand and dint want to understand.. LOL LOL

Mannnn she drivess himm crazzy....

she looked slowly towards him again..he was still there staring at her face....nothing else mattered for him....

she got up and went to the other corner...

Raj came out of his world..

Raj-Ummm I am sorryy...

Naina was silent..

Naina--This is this reaon I was hesitant to come here..Why raj why is this my fault...you tell me what should i do.... Cry Cry
Naina was literally in tears...

Raj-Nainaa please i am sorry...but you knoe me right...i mean....i am juss

Naina--No raj...I dunt knoe what to do.....why do i affect you so much!....whyy...

Raj-You drivee me crazyy Naina....you stilll doo...(raj said seriously)

Naina--What should i do....

Raj--Just be with me..

Raj lost all control of what he was doing.....he dint knoe there were some golden words escaping his mouth!!... LOL LOL

Naina--I sometimes hate myself for it..

Raj came close to her caught her by the shoulders..

Raj--Dontt!...

Raj's hands now moved forward and cupped her face....

His head coming slowly forward...Naina's heartbeat increasing..she was breathing hard...it was tough for her to control and wen he got this way she couldnt control....she was breathing way to hard...the desire was too strong.....both were dying to feel each other..and to feel after 2 years was something uncontroable!...

Raj planted a kiss on her neck....that kiss sentt weirdd feelingss to naina...she dint noe whether to feel happy that he finally finally touched her...or to wonder what exactly was happening......was this right??...what if someone saw them.....

But Raj was not wondering anything his mind and heart all lied with the girl by his side.......

The only thing which brought Raj back to sense was NAina's breathing.....she was breathing so hard......it shook him and brought him back to reality....he closed his eyes and was trying too understand what on earth was he doing......

He left Naina's face....he moved backkk and turned his back to her standing in front of his table...he was trying to look for a reason....how did he loose control.........what had happened to him...he was not being a proffesional the famous line "keep ur personal and proffesional life apart" rang in his head....

Naina's condition was no better...a tear rolled down her cheek......there was no explanation for what had just happened.....she wanted to feel himm badly....and she had taken nough of his drama..he had his time...how long....how long could she suffer for a mistake of hers...she repented she wanted to say sorry she wanted to explain.....she dint wish to that either..he had to listen for once...wats more he still loves her...

Lovee is so really strange!!!.....HE loves her she loves him....but the situation is wrong!...

Raj fighting against himself....I cant do this anymore...i have had enough of time...i really cant do this drama anymore..i need you damn it....and i noe you need me too....then why on earth are we pretending....why are we...why cant we talk like two normal human beings...sort out our differences...
Cry Cry
Raj gathered the courage and said..

Raj-I am sorry...I jus..

He turned around to continue...but Naina was not there...

Where was sheee????

Edited by cool~~gal - 19 May 2008 at 11:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

candyflosssimron...

-Tina- Senior Member
-Tina-
-Tina-

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 11:04am | IP Logged

heres what naina was wearing!! mustt check!!!

http://www.germes-online.com/direct/dbimage/50353721/Mini_Sk irt.jpg

http://www.pnmoverseas.com/pcat-gifs/products-small/top-01a. jpg

Edited by cool~~gal - 19 May 2008 at 11:10am
rituka7 IF-Dazzler
rituka7
rituka7

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 11:33am | IP Logged
awesome
i luv it
update soon with more and more rn scene

quietrajpri1623 Goldie
quietrajpri1623
quietrajpri1623

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
issssssssshhh..what a romantic update.....u r such a darling..i love u for today update.. Tongue today's update has clean bold my mind... Embarrassed oooooooooooooooooooooooutstanding....dress was sooo sweet and sexy...dialogues as usual at the top of the world..scenes Embarrassed now i can't wait to read further..and last thanku soo much for this beautiful update..i will again read this part...i really love today update...this is for u Hug

Go to top