Left Right Left

India-Forums

Left Right Left
Left Right Left

"A strange feeling ".THE END!(Note-Pg 84) (Page 10)

quietrajpri1623 Goldie
quietrajpri1623
quietrajpri1623

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by cool~~gal

@rani

thnxx mann...hey looks lyk u plan to gvv me all ur hattss...(ok dat was a joke a sad jokee) Smile i am so glad that i cld describe the emotions so well........thnxx again...

LOLLOLLOLu r soo funny yaar...now i m planning to give u something else...

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Great!!!

Aalekh is here....ab at least woh kuch karega!!!

Aur Raj itna pyaar karte ho ke uski khushi mein khush hote ho aur uske dukh mein dukhi.....toh kehte kyun nahi??

Koi baat nahi...ab sab kuch Aalekh sambhal lega!!! Smile

He was so funny with both of them!!!!
sweta2005 IF-Sizzlerz
sweta2005
sweta2005

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 12:57am | IP Logged
update plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz asap with long paryt.
-Tina- Senior Member
-Tina-
-Tina-

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 2:11am | IP Logged

@rani

nw wat ru gonna gv me nextt.....aftr hatss umm lets see sme cats??...ok anthr sad one.....

but i dunt lyk catss... Cry Cry

Big smile Big smile

@shaina..

thnx....areey kya karein ishqq pyar ke maamley mein raj thodaa weak hain.......nyway dunt wryy bahut hi jald dey wld be 2gtthr....even i dunt lyk ryttn this fight nd all of theirs....soon there wld beloads of romancee!!....nd dats wat i luv ryttn!...Smile

@sweta..

updating soon...

Edited by cool~~gal - 08 May 2008 at 2:13am
-Tina- Senior Member
-Tina-
-Tina-

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Part-7

Raj goes back to his room....he is sitting on the bed when he remembers one particular incident in their life...

Flashback...

Raj--Naina dinner tonight at 9 ok i will pick you up..

Naina-Kool...What should I tell bhai?

Raj--Tell him your are giong on a date...Naina tell him just anything...

Naina--K i will manage seyou at 9...

At 9....

In the hotel..

Naina and Raj sitting at one table in one corner...Raj lost in Naina...

Naina--Raj now willl you for god sake stop staring at me...i feel odd...

Raj--Your feeling odd...Naina if u keep smiling like this i cant stare at you all my life...

Naina--Raj pleasee stop it now...i dunt like you staring like me like that.....you stare at other girls the same way probably....I think i will have to dump you now..

Raj--Noo naina...for me there is only 1 girl in this world and thats you..and i knoe you wont dump me for any stupid reason...i lovee you naina..i really do..

Naina-Well thanx for tellin me..I dint knoe..

In the present!...

Raj--you still dont noe naina...You dont knoe......

jus then aalekh enters...

Aalekh--Raj...arent you going back to office??

Raj--Nopee no mood...I called nd told my secretary to cover for me...not much of work anyway....

Aalekh--Heyy i heard you kept a new sec?

Raj--Yup..

Aalekh--Is she hotter than the previous one??

Raj-Yup..

Aalekh--Kool i ll see her tomorrow..

Raj--Aalekhhhhhh......should i tell this to elu....

Aalekh--elu.....go tell her wtever you want she knoes very well about me....she wont dump me for this stupid reason....infac for any reason elu wont dump me...

Raj was silent......

Aalekh--What happened??

Raj--Nothing..

Aalekh--Ohh gawd again the devdas raj...raj just get out of this man......there is a limit to all crap....jus get out of this.....she is come back she wants to tel you somethngg why on earth dont you speak to her???......

Raj--I dunnoo....I dunnoo when she was away i would always tell myself let her come backk i nedd my answers....i was mad at her...now when she has actually come back...i jus dunt want to......itss driving me mad aalekh...its a fight between the heart and the mind...

Aalekh--Raj remember...you told me...always liten to your heartt ignore the mind...now what are you doing??

Raj--I kknoe I am listning to my mind....when i should be listening to my heart...but naina broke my heart oncee i cant go again....my heart aint sme toy that she broke it and went away nd den again wats d gurantee she wont break it again..

Aalekh--This cant be you raj....this cant be you saying this....you need a guarantee from naina...no this is not the raj i knew at college...this is not the raj whoo fell for naina...this is not the raj i knew....this isnt you..

Aalekh was very serious...

Aalekh--this aintt you....

And he went away from there...

Raj was sitting and staring at himself...

Raj--this aint me aalekhh you are right...that raj who loved naina is lost...was lost...he went with naina...but now he wants to come backk.....andd i am fighting with him....raj caught his head in his hand and was crying!...

Aaalekh went into naina's room...

Naina--What happened looking upset..

Raj--I want to bash up that guy in the next house...

Naina was surprised...aalekh never lost his cool..

Aalekh--What the hell does he think he is doin??...naina that guy is crazy,....hes mad...he doesnt noe wat he is doing..

Naina--aalekhh chill first sit down...relaxx why are you gettin so hyper..

Aalekh--I cant see him like this naina....hess not living a life...

Naina knew what exactly he meant..

Naina--Aalekhh please relax...i really dont knoe what to do...he is not listening to me.....i wanted to talk...but he just keeps staring with all the anger pain sadnesss evrything its so visible in his eyes....he makes me feel guilty...but he doesnt want to speak what should i do??....i want him to shout at me remove his anger on me shout scream abusee i am ready for anything....but he is not letting it out of his body.......i am helpless...i have to tell him so many things....but he isnt ready to listen....

Aalekh--Naina i have had enough of his rubbish...i am gonna goo and tel him everytin now.....what does he think he wants to behave like as if hes the greatest man on this earth.....i ll just go and speak to him...

Aalekh was really angry and mat at raj....but it was the love and care he had for raj which made him angry which couldnt see raj in this state....

Naina--Aalekh wait!..please its not the right time....give him some time..

Aalekh--naina but..

Naina--Believe me he needs some time....

Aalekh--Ok..if you say..

Naina--Let me handle him..give me some time..i will do what i can..

Aalekh--Are you sure??

Naina--Ofcourse...I will.. i noe which buttons to press when....All i need is your help..

Aalekh--you no need to ask for that you knoe i will do anything....for you and that pigg...

Naina--Thanxx for noww just leave dunt speak to him also...jus leave.....

Aaelkh--SO your kicking me out?

Naina--Umm no its ok you can sit with me...

Aalekh--joking naina..

Naina--Howwss Elu??

Aalekh--How would she be??

Naina--Happy in ur arms..

Aalekh blushes..

Naina--man aalekh your blushing...

aalekh--Shut up.....

They both jus laugh ...

Next morning at C&G,.......

There is a knock at Raj's cabin..

Raj without looking upp says come in..

He is busy with a file...

suddenly he feels her again...her scent her fragrance...her breath yes he felt her...he looked up..

There she was standing....in a swet salwar suit...hair tied neatly behind....at her innocent best....little did she knoe....dat eve when she looked innocent he loved her...

Raj--Ummm Hi..

Naina--Ms.Naina singh...I was looking for a job in your company sir..You had given an add in the paper so i believe there is a vacancy...I would like to apply for that job.....Here are my certificates and other achievements(she handed him a file)....I would like to formally apply for this job sir....

Raj wass shocked....Out of nowhere she comes and she said something...Raj dint listen what...he was actually looking at her...her sweet face...her innocence..it was driving him mad...just like it did 3 yrs back....Raj was brought back to realityy..

Raj--Ummm sorry??

Naina was surprised..

Naina--Ummm job sir?vacancyy aaplication....

Raj-Ahhh yea...Right....
Raj opened the file...there were many certificatess and mark sheets...he dint give much attention to them,...

Naina was stadning there patiently..

Raj--Yeaa ok...You have the requiredd qualification....

Naina--I knoe sir...I need the job...

Raj--Ummm well There are jus some more formalities i will complete them....Just a interview or two...and den i see no reason to not give you the job...

Naina--sirr i dont want to knoe whether there is a reason for me not getting the job or no...I want to knoe if there is a reason you would give me this job..

Raj--Umm ahh ummm ofcourse there will be many reasons...you are capablee your are efficient you have all the qualifications...above all i love....

Naina was taken for a surprise he had almost said it...he had said he loves her...

Naina--Above all ...I dint get that sir..

Raj--Above all I lovee Umm...I love my companyy and I need efficient people to take care of it..

Naina was smiling inside..."your still the same raj....when it somes to making an excusee you make some disgusting 3rd grade cheap excuse.."

Naina--Ofcoursee Sir...We all love this company..Please let me knoe when i would have to come next for the formalities...Heres my number...(She gave him her number though he already had it and that was the only number he had encrypted on his heart...and even in the middle of the night he could sing that number...)

Raj--Ummm fine..

Naina--Here's my adreess...( they lived a 100km apart you see)..(.Though he knew the adress by his heart....though he now lived jus next door....though that was the only house whose water pipes he had climbed in the middle of the night to meet his lovee naina gave him that addres)

Raj--Ummm...K..Thnx...

Raj really dint knoe how to respond she had taken all this to formally...Maybe she was still hurt...Little did he knoe the real reason behind it....

Naina--Anything else sir??

Raj--Naina please cal me Raj..you dont need to say sir..

Naina--Sorry about it...but if i get this job i would be your employee and there are some rules which we have to follow....

Naina was pretty serious..

Raj--Umm naina if your still angry about yesterday I am saying sorry again...

Naina--Well let me just tell you life till yesterday was one...today morning i have began a new face of my life...a new life..a new girl .. a new naina...

Raj dint have words to say...

Naina--can i have my file??...Or is there any rule which says i cant??

Raj was hurt..why the hell was she over reactingg

He gave her the file....

Naina--I ll take your leaeve now..

raj saw her getting up....mixture of emtions...and when there is a mixture of emotions it always ends with a blunder

Raj--Naina coffee with me??(raj said that in a mad rush...)

Naina--Sorry dint get you sir

Raj--Umm Can we go for coffee somewhere?

Naina--Sorry sir..there are some rules...going on a date with your to-be-boss doesnt make sense....

Raj--Naina Now I am just you to-be-boss.Nothing else..

Naina--You are just a person who loves his jobb...nd his company...you have absolutely no feelings for others....And I repeat I dont go on datess with such people....Especially when they are your to-be-boss.....

Raj--Shut up will you......To-be-boss....what rubbish are you taling naina...I have no feelings...I love my job..Naina You are an crazy confused pig....you wished for all this dint you??..

Naina saw the anger in his eyes...She could see it coming out...

Naina--Why should i wish for anything...its your life jus do what you wantt?...I told the truth....I dunt date my to-be-bosses..

Raj--Jusst shutt upp and I dint ask you out for some date....get that into your head.......i asked you for a simple cup off coffee.....date it seems....nonsense ..... get outaa here now....right now...

Naina--Gud bye..Let me knoe if i get that job...Call me...09840821569(Naina said that purposely)...Remember 9840821569...Dunt forget.

Raj--Yea yeaa i will to call and tell you that you have been rejectedd!!.......noww get out!!........

Naina left the office and went straight home...

Someone was waitng for her..

Naina rang the bell.....

Aalekh opened the door...

Naina pounced on him and started crying!!...

Aalekh--I see that plan 1 has been acomplished and dats why you are crying..

Naina--He screamed Aalekh..he screamed at me..

Aaelkh--I told you Naina you wont be able to take it...you were the one who got this crazy idea..

Naina-Noo...I dunt knoe whether to be hapy or not...actually i should be happy....but he has never screamed at me like that...soo...nyway i am really happy that finally he screamed....let him just get it out of his system....thats more than enough....he doesnt need to love me...but he defiantely needs to get rid of whtever happened...he has to move on....

Aalekh--I m sure at the endd he will lovee you..

Naina--I dunno about that and i dunt care bout that...I wont him fine first....Love and all we will se lateer...it mite happene eventually but he needs to be fine first.....

Aalekh--You just need to be strong and I am wiht you...Right now ill go handle that pig i m sure he wont be gud wither...take care..

Naina--Are we right or wrong??

Aalekh--No idea..depends how that mr.mahan takes it...I can tell you in about an hours time....

Naina laughs...All the best...hes preetty mad at me....jus beware..

Aalekh--Noo probss...I'll take care.
Annd aalekh is ofon his way to C&G

Little did he knoe that whom he was going to meet and console was not over there!

Nowwwwww this was a pretty long  update.....leave ur comments!!!!!

Edited by cool~~gal - 08 May 2008 at 3:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

candyflosssimron...

fanatic 21 Goldie
fanatic 21
fanatic 21

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 4:02am | IP Logged
okkkk...sirstly sorry for not replying ur ealier part....

soo comments for both d parts........
aalekh here seems very interesting n story i think will b much more fun....

dis part i liked naina very much......shes too good...n rajs reaction to her interview time...also he said"

Raj--Umm ahh ummm ofcourse there will be many reasons...you are capablee your are efficient you have all the qualifications...above all i love.... " was awesome..... LOL LOL

too good.........keeo it up Clap Clap
sweta2005 IF-Sizzlerz
sweta2005
sweta2005

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 4:08am | IP Logged
awesome too good very nice waiting for next asap.
aarsow IF-Sizzlerz
aarsow
aarsow

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 8:26am | IP Logged
simply super dear Clap

u'r dialogues were simply super dear,

then then n there the reaction of both RN as wel as Alekh waz realy super,
2gud dear n u'r quick 2 dear,

All the best 4 the next Update Big smile

Aarthi

Go to top