Frequent Posters

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Koi baat nahi but update asap.
-Tina- thumbnail
thnx lipi ashu nd vvdn......

thnx rani nd mahak also for being patient enough!! Edited by cool~~gal - 15 years ago
-Tina- thumbnail
Part-25

Well do you know anybody who would be happy to read negative stuff about himself...Well Who else Aalekh...That days paper carried the piece of information he wanted....He saw the headlinee..

Aalekh-Bingooo!!..This is what I wanted!!...Neelu I am learning to handle these people now!!..

THe article Readd

"I Am the BAD man in this story": Mr.Sharma

All rumours about Mr.Rajveer and his lady love have been brought to an end.Mr.Sharma a friend of Mr.Rajveer has spoken to the staff of C&G very roughly.He had made it clear that they have no right to invade in his personal life.Mr.Aalekh Sharma had made many such statements which prove that he is really angry.He himself claimed that Rajveer wont say anything to anyone so he is the bad man in this story.He has strictly instructed the staff to stay away from media.And Mr.Rajveer himself refuses to speak on the matter!.Well for now we have no clue what the truth is.So theres still a hope ladies!..Your man is still single!!..

Aalekh was grinning...

Neelu--Iss sab mein you become the bad guy ..

Aalekh--Like i care!!...Neelu relax...Rajveer ke naam ke saath pura C&G hain...Uska nam gharab to C&G ka naam kharab mere pecche kya hain....ek chota sa small scale industry ka apna business...not a problem...

Neelu hugged him!!..

Neelu--You make an awesome friend!..

Aalekh--Well thats something i knoe...tell me do i make an awesome boyfriend??

Neelu was blushing..

Neelu--You make a perfect boyfriend!!..

Aalekh smiled!!..

At NAvin's house!..

Aky-How long more do I have to wait..I wanna wake them up....Its like 9 A.D...

Aakash--Listen If your so intrested go....But I cant gurantee of the scene you will get to see...Two lovers...You knoe..

Aky--Aakash stop it!!....Raj is a good guy!

Aakash---Xcuse me...do you mean You need to be a bad boy if your in love...and moreover your sleeping with the girl you love!!..

Aky-Aakashh your too much!!...I meant They might jus be in each others arms!...Thats about it...Raj wont cross any lines I knoe!..

Aakash--Love makes you cross all lines!!..

Aky-Uffoo...What should I do....Sit here and let them get up on their own maybe in the afternoon...or actually tell Navin to go chek out the scnene...how does that sound!..

Aakash-Well Just send Raj an sms to dress up and sleep...navin should be here soon!..

Aky--Aakashh you stop it...hes my brother...

Aakash--My friend too...

Aky-Uff...Now think of something to wake them up without going in!...maybe we could knock!..

Aakash--Uff jus imagine we are together someone comes and knocks how irritating..

Aky--Xcuse me you and I are husband wife!...We can do whatever we like...but those two would be dead if Navin came!..

Aakash--Okok nough of masti now...what do we do?...I am not going into the room!...Nor are you!..So think of something else!..

RAj's eyes opened without anyone trying to wake him up...

He saw Naina by his side!..And his day was made...He was half-naked and Naina well not even half...but she slept so peacefully in his arms..one of the bestest mornings in his life....With his love by his side!..Raj saw the time...shit it was 9...He quickly moved out of bed...picked up his t-shirt lying on the floor!..While wearing he remembered the last night....the way naina removed his t-shirt and wanted to feel his chest....he irritated her by not kissing her!..Life was looking so beautiful...suddenly another thought popped into his head...Navin!..

Raj-Ooopss Navin would be here...what if hes come!...shitoooo

He went to naina..

Shook her...

Raj-Uthoo uthoo..

Naina--Jaannn suney doo na!..

Raj--Aiiyee abhi nahi uthi to tera bhai mujhe hamesha ke liye sula dega!!....uthhhoooo!!..

Naina--Bhai!....

Naina got up wid a jerk..

Naina--Kahn aa gaye kya?

Raj saw the panic on her face..he looked at her bare tummy!...

She suddenly realized dat her t-shirt was not on her she pulled up the blanket to cover herself.....

Raj--Ohhh so mujhse sharmmm haann ...intresting!..

Naina--Aur nahi toh kya...aisee din mein tum mujhe ghorogey tu mein kya karoon....yeh din mein alag naina hoti hain....raat mein alag!!..

Raj smiled..

Raj--Ok ab meri ma t-shirt pehne ley bhagwan ke liye....kisi ne dekh liya to band baj jayegi...

Naina still catching the blanket tight!..

Raj-Kya?

Naina--Tum bahar jao..

Raj-huh?

Naina--GO out....

Raj--You'r weird!!..

Naina--I know...now you go out..

Raj smiled at her...and left!..

Naina came out of the blanket and picked her t-shirt and wore it..

Raj came out knwing he might have to face another session of teasing if Navin had not come or a seesion of blastings if Navin had come....wither way he had problems...luckily navin hadnt arrived...he saw aakash sitting on the sofa...with aky...both kinda thinking something...

Raj-Gud morning!!..

Aakash--Ohh ur up...gud morning..

RAj found it weird....but he dint ask nything...

Silence...Aakash couldnt let go of this chance..

Aakash--You knoe we were just thinking how to wake you up..

RAj sensed something fishy

Raj--hmmmm

He dint want to talk..

Aakash--I mean you knoe right...We dint noe if we come in you knoe...what we would you knoe..

Aakash said smiling...

Raj knew what he meant..

Raj--Ohh nothing of dat sort....you guys could have come in and woken us...

Aakash--Reallyy??

Raj--Umm ofcourse!!..

Aakash--No i was worried...you knoe ummm one guy one girl one bed one room one night!...i mean anything can happen!..

Aakash was smiling all the way...

Raj was blushing...but he tried not to show any emotions...

Raj--Ummm ya I knoe!!..

AAkash was laughingg now!!..

Raj looked up..

Raj-Salaa...you wont ever change!..

Aakash--Ahan!..

Raj--Okk I'll go freshen up now!..

Aakash--Can aky go in?...I mean is naina dressed enough!...

He dint get a reply but got a pillow straight on his face....perfect aim by raj!!....

AAkash started laughing..

Aakash--Hey raj (he screamed)

Raj turned around..

Aakash--Theres some article about your friend in todays paper...i dint read the article but it was something about him....bad man or something...

Raj grabbed the paper....so much had happened in 24 hours he had forgotten that incident...he read the article.....he dint knoe whether to be happy or sad...happy coz the matter was solved...but allekh tok succh a big step....he spoilt his name!..

Raj had tears in his eyes....he dropped the paper....and left...he called aalekh..

Raj--tHankyou so much aalekh..i have no words for you...i mean you spoilt your name for ur sake..

Aalekh--Raj Raj please...relaxx i told you anything for you guys!..

Raj-Your are awesome....your my bestest friend!..

Navin was to arrive at 11...

Well it was 10:30 and naina was kinda tensed!.

Naina--Raj we are telling bhai today right?

Raj--Hmm jaan...we are....maybe in the night...but we are telling him...

Naina--He wont mind will he

Raj--I dunoo jaan....

Naina--Dunt say that...I cant loose you again....

Raj--Dunt worry navin knoes whats best for you...

Naina--I hope so...your r the best for me...if he has any problem then we will run and get married...but i am not leaving you at any cost!..

Raj--Nainaaa we will have to convince Navin if thers a problem....we are not running like cowards..

Naina--I dunoo I jus need to get married to you..someone is there or not there..

Raj hugged naina....

Raj--Why do you think so much these days...be like before not usiong the little brains you have..

Naina punched him..

Raj--Ouchh that hurts.....next time i will bite ur lip harder..

Naina--SHh....stupid guyy...

Raj--Right I will hurt you know in return..

Naina--Jaan you will hurt me....how can you see me in pain...(naina said dramtically)

Raj--Well this kinda pain I can see you ...Because its the pain i give you....the pain makes you mine...i will do anything which makes you mine.....and you have to bear all the pains i givve you!..

Naina was blushing..

Raj cupped her face...about to kiss her

Ahem ahem ahemmmm

Aakash started clearing his throat real loud!..

Raj dropped his hands he dint need to turn back..he knew it was aakash....naina was looking down...

Raj turned around..

Aakash--You knoe har ghar mein ek bedroom hota hain...bedroom....hall mein aise harkate..navin aa gaya toh..

Raj--Aakash....please mere baap.....kyun meri jaan ke pichhe pada hua hain?

Aakashh--BAdle boss....time for badla!!...Tune jitna bhi tang kiya hain...uss sab ka badla lena hain na.....kitni dhamkeiya de hain tu nee....sala mera junior hoke....mujhko dhamki....(mimicking Raj) Mujhe team me rakho warna tumhari mummy ko bata dunga ke tum pure 6 baar school bunk karke uss sushma ke saath bhar date par gaya....mujhe gaali maat do tumhari mummy ko bata donga ke tum school mein kya kartey hoon.....mujhe gussa mat delao mein tumhari mummy ko bata donga ke tumhari 7 girlfriends rahi hain..

Aakash--Ufff....toh to mummy ka samjho reporter tha....

Naina was listening to all this..

Naina--Tum aur Raj ek hi school mein?

Aakash--Haan mum ke sath mumbai chala gaya...wahan raj mila....phir mom raj se mila ek din...apna koi khoya beat nazar aa gaya usko....she used to love him a lot....phir hum delhi aaye....raj bhi saath mein aaya....mera skoll khatam ho gaya tha...raj ke ek do sal bache the...to usne woh kar liye...hum yahin baas gayey...phir mum ek din chal bassi....phir mein yahan se door gaya....shimla chala gaya....wahan paar chota mota business kar leta hoon....

Naina--Ohhh...Aunty ke barey mein sumkar bura laga..

Aakash gave a sad smile..

Aaksh-Well tumhe pata nahi yahan skool mein Raj was a big flirt......

Naina looked at Raj...One of the biggest grins ever!..

AAkash--Waisee Tumhe Raj kaise mila..appni love story to batao...

Raj started coughing!!...

Raj--Umm navin ke aneey ka waqt ho gaya hain!!....

HE avoided the topic..naina like always blushing!!

Aakash--RIght but yeh story kafi intresting hogi!...

-Tina- thumbnail
i noe its smalll...i had typed sme more matter...but that gt wiped out!...so i will type that again later and post!....
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
awesome too good very nice waiting for next asap.
vvdn thumbnail
another Gr8 part! 👏
but it's too small 😕 😕 😕 !waiting to know the love story of our RN.so update soon with long part.
            plzzzzzzz update soon ajkal bahoot intezar karna padta hai tumhare ff ka! dont do that ok plzz .
ashu20 thumbnail
superb........ 👏
bechara aalekh.......raj is really lucky to have him as frd.....
navin zaroor samaj jaye ga raj aur naina ke pyar ko as he himself is falling for rosy.........
aakash ne to mere mo ki baat cheen li 😆 😆 😆 as iam also eager to know about their love story
arre raj jab pyar kiya tub nahi socha to aub itna kyon shrama rahe ho 😆
loved the update and plzzz update soonnnnnnn
rituka7 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome
update soon.........
-Tina- thumbnail
PART-26

Navin arrived at about quarter past 11...he came with Rosy...

Raj hugged Navin...

Raj--Do din Aur do raat kaise nikle...(he whispered while hugging him)

Navin smiled...

Raj went to rosy...

Hugged her also....and did some khusur phusur here also..

Raj--Kuch zyada hi khush lag rahi hoon....

Naina hugged Navin rather tight!....She was soon going to break a big news on this mans head!..

Navin still being hugged by Naina....asked Raj whats rong by lifting his eyebrows!..

Raj shrugged...

Navin--Kya hua baccha??

Those words were enough for Naina to cry...she loved it when he called her baccha...it made her senti!..

But Naina dint cry!..She walked inside!!..

Raj--Ummm looks like she missed you too much....you knoe shes insecure...her share of love is being given to someone else!!... 😉

Raj had the biggest smile ever....And rosy was blushing...as usual he got to teasing navin and rosy...unaware of the latest progress...

Navin went inside..

Navin--Hey ak..

Before he could complete he saw him there...oops!..

Navin--Heylo Akanshaji!..

Akansha tried not to laugh..

Aky--Hey..

It was common....whenever aakash came down...Navin would behave like a perfect gentlemen....But Aakash had heard stories...that Aky and Navin mixed very well...And Navin would flirt with her..etc!....

Aakash dint mind...They were good friends and there was nothing wrong!...It was Raj and the gang who used to call it flirting!....

Navin--Ohh Aakashji.....what a surprise...how are you..

Aakash--I m gud...

This time when Aakash saw Navin..he could see glimpses of the young Navin whom he knew!...And tears filled his eyes....he kept meeting this man but dint knoe the relationship he shared with him....life is so strange!!..

They settled down!...After some time they had lunch!....And now sitting in the hall and discussing!!...

Raj--So Rosy how is Rohan?

Rosy-Hes good!...He wasnt not gud at all...it was a prank..

Navin--Mann Prank reminds me of the pranksters....ufff!...Naina and Raj....Jesus....They and their pranks!!....

Naina looked at Raj....Both smiling!.. 😛

Raj-You see right now we are on a season break...we will be back soon.......... 😉

Raj winked..

Navin--Please let this season be the longest season... 😆

They all laughed!..

Raj-Well lets speak to the "Still in Love" couple..

Navin looked at Rosy shockedd expressions..

Raj--Aakash and Akansha...

Navin was relaxed!..

Raj--Aakash tell us something about your experience with Love...

Raj again had a big smile...If Navin was a flirt...Then Akash was a maha flirt.... 😉

Aakash--Well Its this beautiful Lady who taught me what love actually is...I was kinda a bad boy before I met her 😉 ..But she changed my life...she taught me what Love actually was...Love is a special feeling!..Its something you should experience!...

Raj--Well You are way too experienced then..... 😉

Aakash--Well what about you Raj...... 😉

Aakash had a "stay in ur limits" look!!..

Raj--Ummm I

Navin interupted..

Navin--I will tell you..
Raj was more than glad...

Navin--Raj has also changed over the years....He was a flirt during college days....but suddenly he changed....infact there was this girl in his life....I dunno who...but Raj was crazy about her...and then one day all mentions of her were stopped.....probably she married some other guy...... 😆 😆 😆

Navin was laughing....

Raj looked at NAina..

Raj-She is still unmarried.... (he said seriously)
Navin--Ok that was a joke...I am sorry...

Raj-Its ok...

Aakash--Okok no bitter memories....lets talk about something else..

Raj looked at Aakash...

ANd a big smile... 😉

Aakash was thinking...

Raj pointed to Naina..

Aakash understood...

Aakash gave him a big grin..

Aakash--Okok So Navin I met your sister for the first time yesterday...Must say shes way too smart!!..

Navin felt proud!!

Navin-My sis yaar!!..

Raj-Well Lets talk about Navin and his love life...

In return Raj got one of the most scariest glares ever....

Navin--Well Love is..

Naina--A special feeling..we knoe that tell us more..

Navin-Why dont you tell us...

Naina--Well Love is friendship...Pyar dosti hain...

All looked at Naina..

Naina-Umm well mere liye...dunno about you guys...lekin unless you dunt knoe the person well you cant fall in love...and if you knoe the person well then he or she is your friend....so wen he is your friend there is friendship....so pyar dosti hain... 😊

Raj looked dreamily at her...

Navin---i agreee...pyar dosti hain....

Navin looked at Rosy........

Rosy looked down!..

Raj-Me too... 😉

Navin-Ek minute ek minute!!...

Navin like always the tubelight..

Navin--Tujhe yeh sab kaise pata...I mean Naina kahin tu phir se kisi pyar vyar ke chakkar mein toh nahi...

Naina looked at Raj...Raj nodded in the negative....

Naina--Aggar hooon toh kya??

Navin--Excuse me haan ya na??

Naina--Aggar haan hain toh aap kya karengey ??

Navin--Kya karonga??

Naina--ok this is fun....Haan bataiye bhai...aggar mein kisi ladke se pyar karti hoon aur maine pyar mein sari hadeein par kardi toh?

Navin--Toh?

Naina--Toh??

Navin--Toh main uss ladke ke 100 tukde karke kutton ko khila donga.. 😆 😆

Raj spat the water he was drinking!!....

He was coughing badly....

Naina got angry...

Naina--Kyun bhai...Pyar karna koi guna nahi....kya aapney kabhi pyar nahi kiya....

Navin--Baat meri nahi teri chal rahi hain..

Naina--Exactly problem yahin hain....aap jo chahein kar saktey hain lekin woh mein nahi kar sakti hoon....kyunnn whyyy .........(naina was scraming)

Navin found this strange....naina never spoke like that

Navin-Dekho Naina

Nana--Mujhe nahi dekhna bhai....Okk Lets see...aappka gussa aggreed....tuu aggar aapke life mein koi ladki hain tu mujhe bhi gussa hona chahiye...mujhe bhi uske 100 tukdee

Navin dint let her finish dat sentence!..

Navin--sHut up Nainaa............

Naina--Kyun gussa a raha hain na?...Kya aap ki koi girlfriend hain??

Navin--Nahi hain...

Naina--Fine aapki koi girlfriend nahi hain aur aap gussa ho rahe hain.....mera koi boyfriend nahi tu mein bhi gussa ho sakti thi na....lekin maine chupp rahi....bhai the point is aapki thinking...aapka nazariya....i am not a kid anymore....meri ek zindagi hain...jisse mein jeena chathi hoon.....ek din mujhe pyar hoga....i knoe that...shayad hua bhi hoo....lekin uspar objection leene ka aggar aapka haq hain too phir mera bhi barabar ka aap par haq hain...aggar koi hain bhi toh i expect you to respect my decision....aap yeh bhi keh sakte the ki ladke ka background dekhengey aur phir sochengey...lekin aapko to kutte billiyoon se pyar hain na.....

Naina walked out..

Yeh timepaass ka discussion kahan jaa raha tha...

Navin looked at Raj..

Navin--Kuch toh ghadbad hain.....please mujhe batao....kya koi ladka hain Naina ke zindagi mein..

Aky--Navin jahan tak humme mallom hain koi ladka nahi hain...aggar hain bhi toh kya??...Tumhe aisa nahi kehna chahiye tha...

Navin-Aky toh ko goli maroo damnit....ryt now my siter life is imprtant....naina ne kabhi aisee mujhse baat nahi ki....I was just joking....I really dint mean that......

Raj--RElax kuch bhi nahi hain...mein dekhhta hoon...

Raj went to Naina..

Raj--What was all that?? 😡

Naina--Wht?? 😡

Raj--Koi tarika tha woh baat karneyy ka..

Naina-Excuse me...tum navin ka side le rahe hoon....maine yuhin conversation shuru kiya taki jaan sako bhai ko kaise lagta...lekin woh to pahunch gaya kuttey billiyon par....you noe jaan tumhaa khilaf mein kuch nahi sun sakti!...

Raj--Apne bhai se bhi 😉

Naina--Kisee se bhi.... 😊

Raj hugged her...

Raj--BAchii hoon tum.. 😉

Naina--Bachi jisse tum pyar karte hoon..... 😆

Later that evening!!

Raj--I dunno if I can do thiss...I was consoling Naina the whole day...right now i m scared...

Aakash--SHut up just go and tell him...just tell him..

Raj went in..

He saw Navin on the bed

Raj-Navin..

Navin-Ahh raj...aao na..

Raj-Actually tumse kuch bat karni thi..

Navin--Finally I knoe kuch ghadbad hain...please mujhe batao kya baat hain??

Raj-Navin I need to say something...umm confess something...

confess   Navin heard the word and the feel of him being a father in the church came by....He smiled...but he knew there was something..

Navin--Go on.

Raj-Navin...Meinn..... wohh...

Navin--GO on..

Raj--Navin mein woh....mein...umm ...actually....m..mein...Mein n..naa..naina se...naina se..mein umm....

Raj took a deep breath...where was he going....he got up turned his back to Navin..he was blabeering....even a kutta would blabeer better....

Raj-Navin mein Naina se...naina se pyar karta hoon....

Navin--Whatt??????????

Raj--Ummm I mean haan umm hum duno ek dusre se pyar karteyy hain...

Navin--SO tumhara season break khatam ho gaya....

Navin started laughing...

Navin--I suspected ke yeh koi naya prank hoga....

Raj was shocked...here woh zindagi mein pehli baar sacch keh raha tha...navin se...aur woh hain ki...ufff...

Raj--I am serious Navin.....this is no joke...

Raj tried to put a very serious face!!...

Navin was silent...

Naina entered...

Naina--Bhai yeh koi mazak nahi hain...main aur raj ek dusre se bahut pyar karte hain....

Navin was silent!...he knew they were not joking..

Both waiting for him to speak...but he dint speak....rosy was also shockedd to hear that..she sttod at the door....

Naina continued..

Naina--Bhai yaad hain mere singapore janey se pehle apney mujhse kaha koi ladki hain raj ke zindagi mein jo raj ki zindagi barabd kar rahi hain...woh ladki appki behen thi bhai...mein aur raj ek dusre se tabse pyar kartey hain......lekin aap ne jo kaha woh sab sun ne ke baad mein chali gayi bina isse kuch kahey...yeh tuth gaya ...aur ab jab mein lauti hoon...raj aur mere bhich itni akwardness thi...lekin itne din baad....humee ahsaas hua ki hum ek dusre ke bina nahi jee sakte..hum aaj hi ek dusre se utna hi pyar kartey hain...infact is judai ne toh humare pyar ko bada diya hain....

Raj--Navin yeh baat mein tujhe pehle bata deta lekin darr ta tha tu kaise react karega................janta hoon tu naina se bahut pyar karta hain...use lekar kafi possesive hain...mere wada hain navin aggar tujhe yeh rishta manzoor nahi toh mein aaj hi sab kuch chod kar yahan se bahut doorrr chala jaonga....tere manzoori ke bagiar kuch nahi hoga..loggon ko acha lagey na lagey humme fark nahi padta....aggar kissi ke haan ya na par hum dependent hain....to woh sirf teri haan ya na hain....you are family to naina....aur waise mera to chodo...so jab hain hi ek admi...usko nammanzoori ke saath rehne sa behther hain hum na rahe...shayad hum ek dusre ki liye baney hi nahi the!!...

Navin was still silent!!..

Raj--Tera jo bhi faisla hoga woo mujhe aur naina ko manzoor...apna waqt lee aur apna faisla bata na...mujhe aur naina ko intezar rahega!...

Raj takes naina's hand and leaves the room!!..........

Rosy and Navin left behind!..

Rosy--Navin kuch to kaho..

Navin-Kya kahon aaj meri chothi behen itni badi hogi...woh to uss raj ke saath chali gayi...usne itna bada faisla le liya bina mujhe

Rosy put her hand on his lips..

Rosy-Shh...kya tumne naina se mere barein mein kabhi bhi baat ki....kya tumne usse kuch bhi pucha..

Navin was silent..

Rosy--Nahi na....main janti hoo navin tum naina se bahut pyar karte hoon aur usse lekar possesive hoon...lekin navin woh abb bacchi nahi hian....shes a big girl....usne apna humsafar chun liya hain....thekh uss tarah jis tarah tumne chun liya hain.....infact navin u shd be happy ke woh ladka raj hain....tum raj ko jantey hoon woh ek bahut hi acha ladka hain....hes a gem...woh naina ko hamesha khush rakhega...usne toh yeh tak keh diya ki aggar tumhe manzor nahi toh woh naina ko chod dega...

Navin was silent and listening every word of hers..

Rosy--Raj ke jane se yeh kahani phir se adhuri reh jayegi aur duno khush nahi hongey...Navin tum itna socchoo aggar niana kissi aur ko chunti toh...tum usse nahi janteyy phir tumhara gussa thekh hota...lekin yeh raj hain....tum raj ko jantey hoon...bahut khuhs rakhega usse...NAvin you are evrything to themm and i dunt want you to maake a wrong decision....please is kahani ko phir se adhura mat janey dena!...

Rosy--FAisla tumhara hain Navin.....aaram se thande dimag se socho..

And rosy left giving him some time

She went out to see Naina sobbing on to Raj's shoulder..

Naina--Mein tumhe nahi kho sakti... 😭

Raj--Jaan mein kahan jaa raha hoon....ab yahin hi hoon...mein janta hoon Navin soch samjhkar jo humare liye sahi hain wohi decision lega..

Naina--Aggar dubarey aisa kuch hua I promise mein apni jaan de dongi..

Raj--Shh...pagal ladki.....kis ke saath jiyonga phir....mein bhi maar jaonga phir nark mein milengey....usse behthar yahin jeete hian na..

Naina had a smile..

Naina--Swarg nark bhumi kahin bhi tum mere satth rahoo...mere liye kafii hain..

Raj-Uff abb chup ho jaoo yaar.....bucket hoon kya rooti jaa rahi hoon..

Naina--Uffoo tum Aalekh ke tarah ban gaye hoon...bakwass jokess crack kar rahe hoon..

Raj--Joke nahi tha..

Naina hit him on the chest!..

Raj saw Rosy at the door..

Raj-Umm rosyy aaoo na..

Rosy-Woh actually yahan se guzar rahi thi

Raj-Dekha romantic scene chal raha hain.....toh socha dekh loo.. 😆 😆

Rosy smiled..

Rosy-Tum inte relaxed hoon....

Raj-Isse dekho itni tensed hain aggar mein bhi tensed ho gaya...toh hum duno tension ke maree maar jaayengey....mujhe navin pe bharosa hain....infact aaj bahut hi halka mehsoos ho raha hain...navin pe sab dal diya....woh jo bhi decision lega sahi hi hoga...

Rosy--Itna barosa Navin par??

Naina--Aggar unhooney koi aisa waisa decision liya na toh main toh..

Raj put his hand on her lips..

Raj-Soch samajh ke baat karo..

Naina--Woh mera bhai hian tumhara sirf dost hain....tumhe kyun itna bura lag raha hian..

Raj gave her a smile..and looked at rosy..

Raj-Aggar koi bhi tumhare samne meri burai kare toh kya tum sah sakogi?

Naina--Kaat dalongi mein usse admi koo..

Raj smiled..

Naina--Lekin connection kya hian?

Raj was giggling...

Naina--Ohh gawd,.....................(she looked at rosyy)

Rosy was smiling..

Naina--HEavens...kya jo mein samajh rahi hoon woh sacch hain..

Raj-I am afraid yes...Rosy ne mujhe bataya tha...today evening...

Naina-Ohh mann....This is news to me....Toh phir mere bhi haq hain mein bhai se gussa rahoon...unhoone kahan bataya mujhe meri bhabhi ke bareyy mein...atleas maine khud unko bataya....aone boyfriend ke bareyy mein..lekin unki girlfriend ke bareyy mein kisi aur ne mujhe bola..

Naina--Rosy aisa pehle bhi hua hain na..

Rosy smiled..

Rosy--Uss waqt maine tumhare boyfriend ke barey mein bola...aur aaj tumne hisab barabar..

Naina-Well a new begging....Hi I am Naina singh ahluwaliya...

Rosy--Rashmi gupta!..

Naina was ot expecting that...

Rosy--Confused??..Well yea I am rashmi gupta...Rosy for short...Kyunki it sounds sexy....for a secretary....you see....rosy!..

Naina-Well yeh mujhe pata nahi tha...

Raj was confused....

Raj-Aisa pehle bhi hua hain ka kya matllab??rosyyy ne mujhe galli di?....kab....rosy veryy bad!!

Nainia explained...that how she and aalekh planned all that...and told rosy to keep navin in office..

Raj--god tum toh shaitan nikli..

Naina smiled..

Raj--But mujhe shiatan bahut pasand hain.. 😉

Naina smiled..

Naina--Waiseey kab se chal raha hain yeh sab..

Rosy--Well tumhare record ke samne bahut hi chota hain...2 din huye hian..

Naina--Ohh freshh in love!.. 😉

Rosy was blushing!.

Navin came into this room where three of them were chatting!..

Navin-Maine faisla le liya hain..

And rajs heartbeat was increasing...somewhere even the thought of losing naina made his feel pathetic..

-Tina- thumbnail
thnx sweta

@vvdn
thnxx!!!..........i m sorry.....jus busy wid cozinss yaar......late hogaya....ek baar sab chale jayengey to phir back to normal..

@varsha
thnx!

@ashu
thnxx!!.......

@rituka..

thnx!...