Left Right Left

India-Forums

Left Right Left
Left Right Left

"A strange feeling ".THE END!(Note-Pg 84)

-Tina- Senior Member
-Tina-
-Tina-

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 11:29am | IP Logged

INTRODUCTION

This is the story of  Rajveer singh shekhawat and Naina singh ahluwaliya...

Rajveer singh shekhwat--25 years old handsome hot young guy......Working in a software company....

Naina singh ahluwaliya--21 years old sweet and bubbly girl full of life!..fresh out of college looking for a job...

There are other charaters as well...And i would introduce them as and when required.....but these are the two main characterss as we know!....

Another important character!.

Navin singh ahluwaliya..--Raj's friend working in the same software company as raj...brother of naina!.....

RAJVEER SINGH SHEKHAWAT

A very hard-working person..Very committed to work..Has proved himself time and again as the most reliable person..Any work given he would do..His colleagues do flirt around with others during duty for a change but Rajveer ould never get time out of his files ..if he did he would rather spend it alone in peace rather with his friends in a noisy environment with some chics!...

NAINA SINGH AHLUWALIYA

Finished her studies..Now planning to start working..As she doesnt want to settle down so soon in life..Her brother is very protective about her...Their mom and dad died wen they were very young......Naina is a very bubly girl full of life...she was the only one who brought life into her group of friends...her non-stop chattering or her ability to understand any serious situation without anyone saying it is what made her loved by all....

NAVIN SINGH AHLUWALIYA

A Nice kool and hapy-go-lucky guy!...dedicated to work...but not like raj...occasionally break from work flirting and parties...outings with friends was something he really enjoyed...A very good friend of raj...Though they were opposite kind of people still they were very good friends...Navin did try and bring raj out of that monotonous life he was living!...But raj was very dedicatedd to work!!!...He was evrything to naina!...he was the only one naina looked up to in life...her role-model.....

Hope you guys liked it!. If you did I would continue soon!!

Edited by cool~~gal - 03 July 2008 at 5:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...

quietrajpri1623 Goldie
quietrajpri1623
quietrajpri1623

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
yeeeee thanku soo much for this beautiful ff with a sweet and interesting concept....character introduction is excellent....please start soon dear...waiting eagerly......hey all those members who read this ff then please reply yaar...she is a beautiful and marvelous ff writer....her all other ffs on lrl forum were simply outstanding...
-Yaz- IF-Rockerz
-Yaz-
-Yaz-

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
woop!!! woop!! you've started the fic here, i have just read the first part in the fanfic forum and i have to say i really loved it, will give you a detailed response later when you update the part here i don't want to spoil it for the others, by the way  you are a great writer keep up the good work!!! and welcome to this forum i believe this is the first time you actually came on this section of IF.... once again great part Clap

take care Big smile
yasmin

Edited by iqbal-pallavi - 30 April 2008 at 12:55pm
Nikkisha Senior Member
Nikkisha
Nikkisha

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
wow nice..........................
sound interesting
intro is superrrrrrrrr
Clap Clap
cont. soon
litika Groupbie
litika
litika

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
hiiiii...i am glad that you started the fic here..YAYYY Smile Cry
-Tina- Senior Member
-Tina-
-Tina-

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 12:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by quietrajpri1623

yeeeee thanku soo much for this beautiful ff with a sweet and interesting concept....character introduction is excellent....please start soon dear...waiting eagerly......hey all those members who read this ff then please reply yaar...she is a beautiful and marvelous ff writer....her all other ffs on lrl forum were simply outstanding...

thankkkuu soo muchh!.........glad that u lykd dem!..nd here i am bck!...was gttnn too boredd widout ny fic to ryt!...so strtd dis new thingi...hhope u lyk dis one as much as u lykd d othrs!.......i wlld cntinue soon!.....

-Tina- Senior Member
-Tina-
-Tina-

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 12:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by iqbal-pallavi

woop!!! woop!! you've started the fic here, i have just read the first part in the fanfic forum and i have to say i really loved it, will give you a detailed response later when you update the part here i don't want to spoil it for the others, by the way  you are a great writer keep up the good work!!! and welcome to this forum i believe this is the first time you actually came on this section of IF.... once again great part Clap

take care Big smile
yasmin

thnxx a lott!.....yupp this is my first fic nd my first tym here on this forum!...........

thnx a lot looking forward to ur detailedddd responseeeSmile.....i m posting the frst part!....den u can gv ur detailed response!..

@litika and samiska

thnx guyss  heres d next part!

Edited by cool~~gal - 01 May 2008 at 12:04am
-Tina- Senior Member
-Tina-
-Tina-

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 12:14am | IP Logged

PART-1

The story is set in the background of Delhi...

One of the most famous Software developing companies spread out with numerous branches within india and even international is

C&G !!!

And the person who handeled the processings and almost all the work for C&G-Delhi branch is none other than Mr.Rajveer Singh Shekhawat!!... 

Working in that very office is Mr.Navin singh ahluwaliya!....

He has known Rajveer for very long now!!...They were together in college too!...And destiny brought them to work in the same company!...

A new morning!..And at sharp 10 Rajveer enters his cabin!....

He settlles down with some some files in no time!...

After about 20 mins he hears a knock on the door!...he doesnt look up from his file nd says "come in"

The person enters...

Silence for a minute..

Raj looks up

Raj--Umm navin why did you need to knock and after that what are you admiring in me?...open your mouth and tell me why you are here?

Navin--Ohh yea!...whats wrong with you man??...You are working like a dog!...Its just 20 mins since you ev come nd you are engrossed in that file!!..

Raj--Listen you dont concentrate on your work and i do!...You prefer flirtin around and I dunt!..Let me concentrate NAvin!..

Navin--Raj you were'nt like this 2-3 years ago!...You were so much of life!...And so many pranks and all whats with you man??ANy problems?..

Raj--Navin this is the 27th time i guess your tellin me the same stuff....i knoe its been two years and I am fine!...Just working hard...I need to set my life ..I need to earn for my family man!...

Navin--Whatever..I am as old as you...we studied together and we started working together...looks like your in too much of a hurry to settle down and start your family..

Raj--Yea!...Right!...we started together but today i am your senior!..Showsss your dedication!!..

NAvin--Whatever!!...

Raj--Now go and back to work Navin!

Navin--Sir!!..

ANd off navin goes with a hopeless smile!!....

Raj back to his file!!..

Aftr about attending a dozen meetings and setting evrything fine at about 3 in the afternoon there is a knock!..

Raj looks up!..

Raj--Come Navin!!..

Navin-Raj i ev got some fabulous news!..

Raj--Go on!..U found another girl!

Navin--Ohh its better than that!!..

Raj--Tell me!

Navin--SHes comin back!!!!

Raj--Who?

Navin--Nainaaaaaaaaa

Raj--What???

Navin--Yepp but why arent you happpy?

Raj-Ohh ofcoursee I am!!..

Naavin--She completed her course and shes coming backk here!...I am so happy mann!...cant tel you!....2 years life was so miserable without her!..

Raj just smileddd!!...

Navin--Okk I am leaving early!..I need to set up the house shes comin in the night!...You knoe she hates mess!...SO I need to clear up the house or she will clear me up...Chalo seeyou!..

ANd navin goes off!..

Leaving RAj behind!..

Mixed feelings running in Raj's mind!...Should he be happy or should he upset...

Naina coming back meant all those incidents fresh again!..How would he face her?...Would the past be a reson enough to spoil Raj's future his currier??....

It all left Raj thinking!...

SHe's comingg backk!!...

Why??Why when evrythin was just fine she has to come back!...I was jus learning to livee man!!...And now she has to come back!...Damnnn!!...

No I will face her....2 years back I was nothing!...I was jobless!...Now I have a Job a curriar..Evrything is fine in my life!...Its not gonna make a difference!......

Just hope she has forgotten everything and she doesnt tell Navin

Naina Singh ahluwaliya!..Determined person to make it big in life!!...

She finished her scholling  in delhi and moved to Singapore to do her higher studies!..

After 2 years she was returning to India Her home Her country Her brother Her Only Family!!....

Now what will happen with her return!..Time will tell!!

Edited by cool~~gal - 01 May 2008 at 12:22am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

candyflosssimron...

Go to top