Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago
ohh daisy.....ur rite....even i was thinking abt this from the first time heer saw her...i too think tht some dirty thing is going on there....and i think heer wil get trapped in tht room and police wil misunderstand her and take her tooo...but i dont think prem wil believe tht...he's definetly gonna side heer...heard his today's dialogue..? he said usne har rishta imaandaari se nibaya hai...aur pyaar rishta hai yeh....so definetly he will support heer...

luv nandini
delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The worst part is that the guy whom she slapped will take revenge on her 😕 He wont spare Heer yaar

He was say that she is a part of all this unethical activities 😕

And moreover Heer has a night shift there 😭
delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
I dunno if Prem will support her or not

I dont want Prem to be heart broken

His parents might ask him to stay away from her

God now I am predicting too much...I better shut my mouth

I dont want this to be true
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
exactly....the guy will surely take revenge...but the best part is tht PREM IS SUPPORTING HEER ALWAYS...no matter...what...he can see it thru her eyes...even she lies to him tht she doesnt love him....prem can see her love thru her eyes...

luv nandini
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail

Originally posted by: pm rocks

]

i agree with you..i am not really worried about it cuz no matter wht prem knows that heer is not that kind of girl who would do bad things..he will definitly support her...

i wonder who is the chain guy also..i wonder whts the raazz....ahhh its too confusing..they need to start clearing things out now...

I know!1 The story which was moving at snail pace, is now going 670 pmh..haha too much to take in!!

~ hehe Daisy!! I'm joking hun!! I hope its all wrong as well, but then they wouldn't show a scene like that with out a reason!!!
~ What if its that Sameer guy all over again!! Doing all those 'cheap' things!1 I hope Heer and Prem sort it out soon!!
~ Sweet o appo, aapko bhi!!😆😆😆

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
TaAnu_Premeer thumbnail
i think in that diary someone phone numbers in it but dont worry guys Prem won't misunderstand Heer U know apne Prem ko sch a sweetheart 😉 Edited by noor k - 16 years ago