Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

Wait for the right person in ur life...

shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

True  Love

Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot...

...who calls you back when you hang up on him...

...who will stay awake just to watch you sleep...

...wait for the guy who kisses your forehead...

...who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats...

...who holds your hand in front of his friends...

...wait for the one who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you...

...wait for the one who turns to his friends and says, "...that's her, or that's him"...

If you open this, you have to repost it so that you'll be showered with only love for the rest of your life.

true love could happen anywhere.

Let love shower unto us for all the time.

There were some beautiful pics with these captions. Unfortunately, for some reason.. I couldn't copy/paste those pics.. I even "thought" to upload them on tinypic and then show it to u people but HEH, my next "thought" was dat mere paas itna time nahi :D

Okey forget about all that stuff ^.. My question is..

Reading these beautiful lines, who was the first person that came to your mind??

I don't believe that the first person who came to my mind was.... NOT the person I had been in a relationship with... Instead the guy who loves me a lot but ... for 2 years, I ignored him badly but he kept on loving meh... And when he got to know that I have been proposed by someone I love a lot so at that time we had became best of friends anyhow and he told me that he was really happy for me and he did not make me feel even for a second that he had any feelings for me because he was just hiding them inside himself... because he did not want that to effect our friendship or my relationship wid dat guy. And me, being the selfish person.. totally forgot that that guy (who came to my mind while reading the topic) loved me a lot. Ah, but he was the most caring person I had ever come across or perhaps, for me, he was extra-caring :)
Edited by shizajaved - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Saari zindagi wait karte reh jaayeinge...'RIGHT' kabhi nahi aayeegee.... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
devilangel thumbnail
i really dont meant to be offensive, but do you actually believe in this stuff? it's really utter bs and there's actually no perfect person out there. plus it would really creep me out if someone watched me sleep.

i'm sorry if i;ve offended you, but i find it hard to believe that people actually believe in such fantasies...but maybe it's just me?
Shilpa07 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Saara COMB

Saari zindagi wait karte reh jaayeinge...'RIGHT' kabhi nahi aayeegee.... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

i agree with donnny pariπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... butt...on 2nd thoughts.... i think i'll adjust if i get sum1 "LEFT" if not "RIGHT"🀣😳

* A P P L E * thumbnail
now a days, actually a person call you, hey hottie, whatsup!!
then, wow you are looking stunning
are you free tonight?????
if no : then, no problem, we should go some else day.....!
btw, may i have your number
ohhhh, so you there....... am i right haaaan!
πŸ˜†
this all happens like flirting and the meaning of above lines are just losted 😭
cool_pooja thumbnail
Umm while reading all this from the 1st line till the last line dere was just 1 guy in my mind and dats my bf! 😳 Who is also my best frnd and has been since 3 yrs! 😳
shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: devilangel

i really dont meant to be offensive, but do you actually believe in this stuff? it's really utter bs and there's actually no perfect person out there. plus it would really creep me out if someone watched me sleep.

i'm sorry if i;ve offended you, but i find it hard to believe that people actually believe in such fantasies...but maybe it's just me?

No, you weren't offensive. The thing is that... I just tried to convey a message and I did not say anywhere in the post to wait for the "perfect" person in ur life. I only tried to say that wait for the "right" one in ur life. 

A friend of mine has this as her personal message on MSN "There is no such thing as perfect relationship. Every relationship has imperfections". Hope I don't need to explain further :)

the_charm thumbnail
No one was on my mind, seriously. But I have been fantasizing about this imaginary person but I doubt that there's someone who would love anyone so much.
Lovers Ka Love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
rite persOn cOmes in yOur life naturally.. and i realise it nOw after fallin in lOve.. 😳
Rebeliouskid thumbnail
I agree... Waiting for the right person is a good thing... I keep on dreaming about some imaginary person...hopefully he will comee 😳