Raajkumar Aaryyan

April 30:aaryyan and bhairvi r together

Shruti11 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
well today TAN is busy so i m doing update

in chirdi lok thet show bhairvi and she was finding aaryyan .aaryyan give a disgusting look to bhairvi bhairvi confess truth but aaryyan dont believe her then bhairvi show her peacock feather and aaryyan rember old days (aaryyan and bhairvi was really good)

in eit lok they show ivanova and bhootnath .ivanova tell bhoothnath that she will help him in finding ikshamani and told him that mayshree will accompany him to bhishaka nagin cave and gave bhoothnath 1 false mani and she also give 1 false mani to mayashree and told her to bring ikshamani with herself

aaryyan told bhairvi that he is not having ikshamani and told her that he she has to something so that he can save himself and aaryyan told her to take care and told her that bhairvi is aaryyan shadow and bhairvi told aaryyan that her life start and end with aaryyan(scene was really good very good chemistry between aaryyan and bhairvi)but droma heard everything and he follow bhairvi

mayshree and bhoothnath reach a place called maut ki gufa mayshree told bhoothnath to hold her hand so that they dont seprate in that gufa

bhairvi find that instrument but droma and his soldier captured her and snatch that instrument

bhoothnath and mayshree talk about maut ki gufa

droma reaches aces place and demand a higher place for chirdin lok and when his demand was granted he give that instrument to aces plus he told that bhairvi ditch them and aces give death punishment to bhairvi and aaryyan

they show a bowl with boiling oil and aaryyan and bhairvi was tied in the air with rope  aaryyan and bhairvi hand was tied in 1 chain aaryyan and bhairvi signal to each other and when aces order to kill both of them aaryyan and bhairvi jump and kill soldier then they snatches 1instrument from aces and then they jump into the valley

aces order droma to catch aaryyan and bhairvi droma told them that all his soldier are searching for them they show aaryyan and bhairvi running and then they hide so that droma soldier cant find them

mayashree told bhootnath about the cards of maut ki gufa .bhoothnath leave mayashree and go in different direction and evil card attack mayashree and bhoothnath save mayashree from that evil cards and mayashree hug bhoothnath bhoothnath gave a confusing look mayashree was like wat if something happen to me and then bhoothnath take mayashree with him

droma was protecting the main door of maut ki gufa with his soldier bhairvi ask aaryaan how will they enter in maut ki gufa aaryan diverted soldier with fire and enter maut ki gufa with bhairvi there hand was still tied in chain

bhairvi slip aaryyan try to save her and bhairvi was saying aaryyan and aaryyan was trying his best to save bhairvi

Edited by shruti_gauri1 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LeadNitrate thumbnail

my comments here only

OMG, atlast our mutual dream come true

we have been anticipating this day of A and B together and huff

Aaryyan punches, Bhairavi kicks, they do it togetehr with hands tied together with a chain, reminded me of Saalma Hayek and Antonio Banderas in Once upona  time in mexico.

OMG to teh power infinity

by teh way, scent of another love corner: bhootnath and mayashree/mayasheen😳

Shruti11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: its me tan

my comments here only

OMG, atlast our mutual dream come true

we have been anticipating this day of A and B together and huff

Aaryyan punches, Bhairavi kicks, they do it togetehr with hands tied together with a chain, reminded me of Saalma Hayek and Antonio Banderas in Once upona  time in mexico.

OMG to teh power infinity

by teh way, scent of another love corner: bhootnath and mayashree/mayasheen😳

yes atlast they start showing aaryyan and bhairvi together i just love today episode waho they fight together they understand each other eyes expression and wat i fight i was just wishing let them face droma and both aaryyan and bhairvi fight with that droma

Shruti11 thumbnail
ya i think love story may start between bhoothnath and mayashree but i think bhoothnath is confused
Shruti11 thumbnail
but i want to see only aaryyan and bhairvi love story
ToxicRebel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
sorry for being MIA for a long time.. been bzy with skewl and stuff... now me back 😃 for a lil while atleast.. thannnkkss for the upday shrutii 😊
LeadNitrate thumbnail

Originally posted by: jjknrokz

sorry for being MIA for a long time.. been bzy with skewl and stuff... now me back 😃 for a lil while atleast.. thannnkkss for the upday shrutii 😊

welcome back ravi🤗

missed ya, your topics and most of all, your fanfic, do come regularly atleast onec or twice a week, tumhare veena, dinadhura rahta hai

Shruti11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jjknrokz

ur welcome and try to visit forum
Shruti11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: its me tan

welcome back ravi🤗

missed ya, your topics and most of all, your fanfic, do come regularly atleast onec or twice a week, tumhare veena, dinadhura rahta hai

hey post ur fan fiction