Grahasti

India-Forums

   
Grahasti
Grahasti

Love Birds..on a way of SEPARATION??

Nishtha IF-Stunnerz
Nishtha
Nishtha

Joined: 19 June 2005
Posts: 28995

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 10:45am | IP Logged

hello Friends...

Separation is on the cards...for Rishi nd Simar..its a good news or a bad newsErmm LOL

As...now they are in love FINALLYBig smilebtw i am still uncomfortable to take then as a "Couple".Stern Smile.LOL they are pushing hard to make us believe so....LOL keeping TRP's in mind..i am sensible enough Approve  nd could see WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO SHOW....leaveLOL...now  Veera has  most probably  the papers of power of attorney (she was shown seeing some papers ).she will use these and all teh blame wil be on Rishi!Ouch this incident will separate Rishi and Simar ,nd she will think Rishi has used her and never loved herCry, while on the other hand..Rishi will be  clueless until he will see Ajmer singh talking to his mum..nd then  ANGRY YOUNG MANAngryDay Dreaming will take over yay...party time.Party

so...next week will  be one great fun Day Dreaming with laods of Rishi..*Fingers crossed*

Nish



Edited by Nishtha - 30 April 2008 at 10:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavikadhiaHowlarious

Related Videos

Howlarious IF-Addictz
Howlarious
Howlarious

Joined: 24 December 2006
Posts: 61610

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
For you its good news Big smile

For me its good news Approve coz I don't like TV jodis Approve Tongue They are NOT a couple, they are just two people Stern Smile

Rishi is gona be clueless..Shocked...I thought he already was clueless LOL
chalia Goldie
chalia
chalia

Joined: 01 March 2007
Posts: 2459

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
this is my cents of the story. Veera will get the power of attorney and separate the couple. Simar will blame rishi and leave. Then LOL they will announce that she is preggers! Khuranas + Simar + kid on the streets. Musical chairs for three months while she is shown slaving over menial jobs with her fat tummy. Then rishi will finally smell the rat and see it too. it may also happen that veera may kidnap rishi and stow him somewhere so he cant see nor help his wifey.
Nishtha IF-Stunnerz
Nishtha
Nishtha

Joined: 19 June 2005
Posts: 28995

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 8:51pm | IP Logged

LOL

Originally posted by chalia

this is my cents of the story. Veera will get the power of attorney and separate the couple. Simar will blame rishi and leave. Then LOL they will announce that she is preggers! Khuranas + Simar + kid on the streets. Musical chairs for three months while she is shown slaving over menial jobs with her fat tummy. Then rishi will finally smell the rat and see it too. it may also happen that veera may kidnap rishi and stow him somewhere so he cant see nor help his wifey.

LOLLOLLOL she will be that...but how they deny that it will  be whose child.?..its out in open to see.Stern Smile LOL though i dont wnat the kid to decend here SO SOON.Confused..take time buddy LOL.kidnap Rishi...oye...what ever she does with him...he shoudl be here...or who will watch the show...you have...becoming like me...very predictable nd very filmy...nd i had predicted it lonnnnnnng ago that they will be on road...remember pickles nd popadamsLOL

 

@Ani..i dont understand the "couple" mania of people...like Roka raka...michi nd what...nd i just dont blv in this...no offence to those who does that...but fighting over it..is like...Give me a break...LOL..just wish we dont have...Rishi Simar fans here who will fight with Rano nd Gaurav fansLOL i will run away from here thenLOL..i will only like ANdy as an individual nd as an actor...everyone else is just an extra baggage for me ..nothing elseLOL

Howlarious IF-Addictz
Howlarious
Howlarious

Joined: 24 December 2006
Posts: 61610

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 1:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nishtha

@Ani..i dont understand the "couple" mania of people...like Roka raka...michi nd what...nd i just dont blv in this...no offence to those who does that...but fighting over it..is like...Give me a break...LOL..just wish we dont have...Rishi Simar fans here who will fight with Rano nd Gaurav fansLOL i will run away from here thenLOL..i will only like ANdy as an individual nd as an actor...everyone else is just an extra baggage for me ..nothing elseLOL

LOL your on the same wavelength as me for once Stern SmileLOLLOLI have lots to say about these jodi bakwas..but leave that for another place Tongue

Nishtha IF-Stunnerz
Nishtha
Nishtha

Joined: 19 June 2005
Posts: 28995

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 1:48am | IP Logged
strange but true ani..why people are MAD about COUPLES here is i am clueless about myselfStern Smile LOL i would never fight for Rishi Simar.. LOL just imagine..probably they might not even talk after the shoot nd ppl are mad here...trash LOL

we should understand every individual is different..they have their personal life nd we should never fight for somone's REEL life nd making it a matter of life nd death here at IF Ouch have posted many warning saying the same in the SECTION you are talkign about LOL nd rest shagun keeps me updated LOL
Howlarious IF-Addictz
Howlarious
Howlarious

Joined: 24 December 2006
Posts: 61610

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 1:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nishtha

strange but true ani..why people are MAD about COUPLES here is i am clueless about myselfStern Smile LOL i would never fight for Rishi Simar.. LOL just imagine..probably they might not even talk after the shoot nd ppl are mad here...trash LOL

we should understand every individual is different..they have their personal life nd we should never fight for somone's REEL life nd making it a matter of life nd death here at IF Ouch have posted many warning saying the same in the SECTION you are talkign about LOL nd rest shagun keeps me updated LOL

LOL I know..anyway I know I am not like those fake jodi lickers LOL Hmm...mar goliLOLLOLLOL

chalia Goldie
chalia
chalia

Joined: 01 March 2007
Posts: 2459

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 5:52am | IP Logged
i loved the word "jodi lickers" voom. How about Sishi and Rangau and so on and so forth? quite irritating and fake. i hate them too

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
I'm in love..

2

Author: bonny05   Replies: 12   Views: 939

bonny05 12 939 20 February 2009 at 6:38am by Harshitipremeer
Rishi-Simar Gift of Love, Tb

Author: Nishtha   Replies: 0   Views: 686

Nishtha 0 686 14 February 2009 at 2:54am by Nishtha
Chhavi's 'navel' love story

Author: Anashah   Replies: 4   Views: 11464

Anashah 4 11464 21 January 2009 at 10:42am by I-love-dmg
rano and manas -I love them!

Author: soni2004   Replies: 5   Views: 612

soni2004 5 612 13 January 2009 at 11:53pm by *Resham*
Beejeeeeee's LOVE classes! Don't enrol NOW (:

Author: Howlarious   Replies: 8   Views: 649

Howlarious 8 649 19 December 2008 at 5:50am by Rah_HuJu

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index