kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago
I think meera is the one who put cigarette in Krishna"s bed ,and disco coupon in her pant"s pocket yesterday ..๐Ÿ˜‰she is playing game again

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Seemi_Usa thumbnail
yeap!!! She never liked her mother..why wud she like her ๐Ÿคข
sleeplessangel thumbnail
Totally suspect the same.

If Meera gets triggered and her physco side shows up in front of the family members, only then will they start looking out for clues and relook at her. Otherwise they will just continue to behave like duffers with blinders on their eyes like they have for the last 16 years, and just keep on eating her parathas.

Once they start getting fed up and suspicious of her behaviour and then they might bring Jigyasa back and then if Bani shows up she will have a cause to fight.

Seemi_Usa thumbnail
Originally posted by: sleeplessangel

Otherwise they will just continue to behave like duffers with blinders on their eyes like they have for the last 16 years, and just keep on eating her parathas.

Eating her parathas...hahahaha๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
you r funny i must say!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
meera is playing her games again, she is the one, who put the cigarettes in her bed and disco pass in her pocket. I bet money that she is the one who changed the kundali's. What I hate is, she is being such a goody goody in front of the family and they adore her right now. Someone needs to see her viscious side and for some reason she doesn't like jai's family including the girls, she just puts up with them cause of jai, i just hope thw Walia's see a glimpse of her true evil side.