Posted: 15 years ago

Hey

Was wondering, is Krishna being framed, cuz she said she never went to a disco, yet she had passes, then there was a packet of ciggeretes (?), which she claimed isnt hers.

Is she being framed?

I had a thougth that Meera myt be framing her, but the reason i dnt quite know 😆

Henna x

um maybe but i dunno lookin at her i think yes for disco n No for um...cigertts doubt that but um cud be by meera cuz she hates bani so she hates er kids evil WOMEN/MAN
I feel the same.... I think she wants to control the kids... Ganga is much elder comapred to Krishna so Meera really can't boss around her ... since krishna is modern, outspoken...and the youngest... so she's trying to control her...and may be this is one of her ways of showing her hatred towards Bani...by inflecting pain upon her kids... well this is one reason I can only think of...
But then why would Meera frame her when she herself spoke in front of Bani's picutre is that she likes the family and that she takes care of them as this family is Jai's life and her life is Jai??

hmm..I think its "Pia 2"!
Mmmmm..... the plot thickens. Is Meera the evil stepmom or the strict mother? 😆 Is Krishna "Pia 2"? To solve the mystery, keep watching Kasamh Se, Monday to Thursday!
i think..meera is just the strict mom..but krishna is in the age of rebellion right now so me thinks when pronita comes in krishna will take to her more than ganga as in krishna's mind meera is already the bad mom....while ganga is maturer and will feel her papa owes loyalty to her chotti ma..till she knows the truth...
hmm tru points 👍🏼 another point id say is that Ganga knew her mother, so she calls Meera, choti ma.

However Krishna didnt know Bani, so she calls her mother, so she wouldnt think anything of it.. she wil think shes just bein a mother.

so in a way Meera can control her

🤣 sugan, nice promo! 😆
There is a difference between lovingly scolding ur kid and being mean to them....his time,Meera is showing her true colors,scolding Krishna,maybe in her own OCD way.Maybe even giving her a tight slap tomorrow...

They r slowely taking out the OCD-ness of Meera to the front so that a revenge track can start.

But i am soooo loving this track-awesome scenes,intelligent dialogues,and logical explanation to everything!

Can u imagine!
i swear i just want to know the whole story of KS so i can stop watching... i just want to know how bani will come back to kick meera's ass... and then i am done with KS....i dont care how good the next track will be... I am just DONE....

or may be bani/pronita track is ending soon so they are shifting the attention to krishna.....
i think its meera getting back at bani by torturing krishna...since jai isnt over bani after 16yrs....shes a psycho....this is to be expected