FF..Instant Messaging*Vry. imp msg pg140*

Posted: 15 years ago

Hey... this is a fan fiction of armaan and riddhima durin their college days 😉

I took the messaging part from the movie "Cindrella story"..but dont worry. the rest is completely different...

i hope you guys really like it... plz comment and everythin... im postin only the intro and the first part... if u people like it... ill post more ...😊

INTRODUCTION

Riddhima ~ Medical Student of Lorrace University(L.U) Mumbai.. Captain of Girls bastket ball team and known as miss sweetheart of L.U!

Armaan: Medical student of L.U. captain of boys basket ball team..heart throb of L.U and ofcourse.. the coolest guy there is 

Atul:Armaans best friend and classmate..A player in armaan's basket ball team.A carefree plant loving guy!      

Muskaan:Riddhimas best friend, and known as miss bubbly in L.U.. muskaan has a HUGE crush on rahul ever since her skool days                                                                           

Rahul: Armaans close friend and muskaan ka bachpan ka dost..a star player and a great friend... 

part 1....pg1

part 2....pg1

part 3....pg2

part4.....pg2

part5.....pg 3

part6.....pg4

part7.....pg6

part8.....pg7

part9.....pg9

part 10..pg 12

part 11..pg 13

part 12..pg 16

part 13..pg17

part 14..pg 17

part 15..pg19

part 16..pg 22

part 17..pg 23

part 18..pg 25

part 19..pg30

part 20.. pg 32

part 21..pg 38

part 22..pg 42

part 23..pg 46

Promo...pg 49

part 24..pg 52

part 26..pg 63

part 27..pg 70

part 28..pg 79

part 29..pg 86

part 30..pg 93

promo ..pg 97

thank you all for commenting.. means the world to me

Edited by muzic_chick247 - 15 years ago

PART 1

"Three weeks for April fools day,Armaan Malik you are going down" Riddhima grinned as she stared at the calendar.

Riddima gupta and Armaan Malik have always been trying to trick each other, ever since the first day of collge.. and the 1st of April was always the most awaited day coz every year they would try as hard as they could to humiliate each other! and this time.. Riddhima ws goin to plan soemthin BIG!

Just then the phone rang. ridhzy ran to pick it up "hi ma..ya i ate.. yes muskaan ate too.. omelate and toast..ofcourse ma.. k i have to go... ill be late fer college.. theek hai.. bye"
Right on time.. thought Riddhima

Just then Muskaan enters the room "chal? i need to reach early.. mein kaise dhik rahi hu?"
"u look very pretty.. kyon muskaan? anythin special today?" riddhima looked at muskaan wearin a red top and bangles wid heeled sandals.
"rahul yaar.... " muskaan blushed
"achi lag rahi ho... dont worry! ab chale?"
--------------------------------------------------------
riddima and muskaan stood by thier lockers putting thir books away
"hey muskaan please tell all the players to come today at 4 for practise.. theek hai?"
"shure.. match 6th april ko hai ryte?"
but before she could answer Armaan malik and Atul joshi Walked by..."Atul koi badbu aah rahi hai.. lagta hai hai aaj bhi macchar ne nahaya nahi" armaan said.. pointin to ridhsy

"HAHA very funny Armaan... NOT!" Riddhima growled as she stuck her foot out to trip armaan.

"OUCH!! yaar... kaisi ladki ho tum?"
Armaan got up to see riddhima and muskaan giggling

"cmon guys, its like as if u get up in the morning plannin to ruin each others day... "

"i swear atul.... ab april fools day bhi aah raha hai... looks like they will burn down L.U this year!" muskaan said.. contolling her laughter

Just then a gorgeous lookn gurl comes over "hi Armaan,ur lookin very cute today...goin my way? " armaan smiles and takes her books out of her hand, holdin it for her..

"Hey sweetheart .. its ur lucky day,i am.. bye guys" holdin her by her waist .. armaan leads her forward.

"he will never change.. ok even im goin..bye guys" atul waves at them.. and leaves

"these gurls na?.. wat do they see in him anyways?" riddhima said as she ut her books in her locker just as the bell rang

"chodo na? lets go before Hitler (keerti) gives us detention"
-----------------------------------------------------
Later tht afternoon in the library…..

Armaan comes in and sees riddhima on a computer and occupies the corner seat on the opposite side next to Atul.
"Hey champ, Wats up?" Armaan pats Atul on the back and sits down

"nothing yaar, project ke liye kuch research.. tumhe 'pithing ke bare mein kuch pata hai? Atul looks at armaan very sleepily..

"hmm… not really… " Armaan asks… clicking on the 'surgeons forum'

Armaans greatest ambition was to be a top surgeon and tht forum was a great place to talk to real surgeons and learn a whole ot more.. the site was sponcered by the college to encourage the students… Armaan needed some information and wasnt gettin some answers.. and decided you utilise tht forum fer his project work given by Shubhankar sir.

BB:hey guys...can any of you tell me "the right drug for cardiovascular disease??"
 just then he got a reply!
 from flowers.forever in short FF
 FF:yeea!!!the drug is statin!
 BB: wow that was fast!!....cardiologist?
FF:no....just studing...3rd year....aim is for surgeon....but am glad to help you...im doin a research too on some cardiovascular diseases"

impressed he decided to PM her.

Hmm studying? Thts nice.. ammy thought

BB: Oh ur online.. cool.. im in ma 3rd year too… may I no ur name?

FF: sorry,,, but I don't reveal personal information on the internet..

BB: oh no problem.. I guess ill call u flowers then..
Armaan said a bit disappointed...  

FF: shure ill call u biker.. lol.
--------------------------------------------------------

👏 👏 👏 nice partt
april foool 😆 😆 😆
wow chatting was awsome
ohh yeaa..."cinderella story"..going the armaan-ridzy way!!...veryy interestin...cant wait!!contd soon!! 😊
Hey, I bet that's Ridz! Continue soon.
Cinderella story is the bestest best everrrr
and hilary duff rocks
anywho
amazing FF
i like the concept 👏 👏

PART 2
"hey Ridsy.. Wat are you doing?" muskaan asked as she approached her in the library.

"nothing yaar… chatting wid some guy who wants to become a surgeon.." smiling to herself.. he seemed lik quite a gentleman.

"tumne to apne naam aur personal info diya kya? Muskaan sounded really worried

"no way Muskaan… and I don't think he is tht bad.. ive been chattin wid him for over 45 minutes now"

"KYA??? Aapne puri library class kisi unknown ke saath bat kar rahi ho? Hmm… kaise dikhta hai?" muskaan started jumping… she seemed really excited.. ridsy and chatting wid unknown? Impossible…he must have been some GUY

Just then Rahul enters and walks over to armaan and atul
"rids dekho…. Rahul aaya hai.." omg shes bluskin like crazy.. thought riddhima
"Go then Say hi"
"Tum pagal ho kya? Ill drop dead" remembering how she almost fainted when he almost hugged her last time.

"oh shit.. we ave to go yaar… basket ball practice,muskaan"

"theek hai… log out kar do.." ridhsy nodded.. and got back to the computer screen

F.F:Hey biker.. nice chattin wid you.. I have to go.. it was fun chattin wid you.."

BB:oh yeah… shure.. will you come online anytime soon?. I might have some more questions.."

FF: ofcourse, ill come at 8.. bye..take care

BB: cool.. you too.. tc..
------------------------------------------------------------ -----------

Later that evening

Riddhima switchs on hr laptop and sees Bikerboy247 online… even before she could say hi.. she gets one….

BB: your late :) …… you no.. surgeons should never be late.. especially an amazing one like urself

Is he flirting wid me? Me? Amazing? He seems so sweet!!!

FF: don't flatter me so much also.. hehe.. sorry I had to do some stuff… hmm.. so wat hospital are u joining?"

BB: im not shure… relatives suggest sanjeevani… but lets see if I pass first ;)

Sanjeevani? Thts where I want to go!! Papa ke hospital!!

FF: oh even I wanna go there.. seems like the best!

BB: WOW!! We more similar than we think ! Bombay se ho?

Usko kaise patachala?

FF-yes I am… kaise patachala?
BB: lucky guess!! Me too..

As rids began to chat wid hm.. she felt very.. comfortable.. feels like she had known him fer a long time.. and she hated to say log off… though she wouldn't admit it..
------------------------------------------------------------ ----------------------------------------------------

oh thankz guys... im soo glad u people like it.. hope i come up to ur expectations.. :)
This part was very nice!!! Continue soon, I'm liking this FF very much!
wow...so fast updated??...awesome part...wonder when theyl confront each other!!