Kuchh Is Tara

Archita in Godbole House??? = Awkward

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

RamanIshita

RamanIshita

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Ok so Ranbir lives with the Godboles cuz they're his in-laws, but when Archita comes, she can't just live with the Godboles. She is his friend and that would be awkward. So shouldn't they go to the Nanda mansion??Confused I am just confused b/c in the promo, they showed Archita coming in in the Godbole house where Chunnu and Kanya were sitting. So all four of them can't really be in the same house cuz Chunnu can't go to the Nanda house and Archita can't come to the Godbole house. But since it's a Kekta soap, I guess anything's plausible.ConfusedConfusedConfused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Archita in Godbole House??? = Awkward" in Kuchh Is Tara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Howlarious

IF-Addictz

Howlarious

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Anything can happen, who cares LOL LOL

Nadz_YuNalover

IF-Addictz

Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Hey i dnt get it isnt rannu was only there for 15 days??? so shudnt he be heading back o nandas probably they'll meet up there then they'll go to nanda mansion and chunnu myt go back Tongue( I wish) well lets wait and watch and can sum 1 post that promo video i havent seen it..

kushluv

IF-Sizzlerz

kushluv

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 9:04am | IP Logged
i think all four of them will live in godbole house

t3xl

Groupbie

t3xl

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
i think Archita will stay in the Godbole house because Pammi would say

"Jamai Raja ki mehmaan hamara mehmaan. Mehmaan bagwaan ka roop hota hai" and keep her in the house LOL LOL LOL

candy princess

Goldie

candy princess

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
If kanya ever says that u can not be all hugging her and be all touchy with her when u cum in my house that then shell get killed by us cuz her parents dont my a married women(kanya) kissing chunnu and hugging him tight and going with him alone then how can they mind this?????? Smile   

smilingstar3

IF-Dazzler

smilingstar3

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
THIS MAKES NOOO SENSE! I too thought that she would live with the Nandas....maybe right now they're just gonna introduce her as a guest/visit at the Godboles? And then soon, they'll go to the Nanda's and then she'll make her entry again and live with them??
AHHH! Too much thinking! Lets just watch!!! LOL

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 4:59am | IP Logged
well ithink when u watch a show ....watch it juss wit ur eyes ...dun ever try to take it to ur brain .... LOL there is no use and u wont get any answer LOL LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top