Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sonam_s

IF-Dazzler

sonam_s

Posted: 29 April 2008 at 10:51pm | IP Logged

I honestly cannot wait for the last episode of Roadies where the winner will be declared!!! I have not missed a single episode of this season and waiting for the Roadie's name to be announced is soo thrilling in my opinion.

I do have a feeling that Nihaal and Ashutosh will be in the finals and Ashu will be declared the winner but you never know when it comes to Roadies. Expect the unexpected.

Its exciting when all the previous Roadies come back in the ending episode and see the last two standing. Their reactions will be priceless.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Last episode of Roadies!!!" in MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Usually the best thing abt the final episode is the previous roadie who cum back and insult the two who r left..LOL Its actually hailrous bec the last 2 are the final winners who have gotten till dere! N those who r dere always deserve 2 be there as it was thier game plan and other roadies stupidity which got dem dere and some amount of luck! Embarrassed

sonam_s

IF-Dazzler

sonam_s

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 5:17am | IP Logged
So true LOL

I am excited to see Shambhavi, Anmol and Vikrant especially Wink

bebo_srm

bebo_srm

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
I am excited to see Shambhavi, Anmol and Vikrant especially

same here :)

-aditi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-aditi-

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 5:37am | IP Logged

but am excited to see if Nihaal and Ashu stands opp each other for whom i'll actually be supporting because i like bothEmbarrassed yet like a see saw my weight is heavy on Ashu's sideBig smile

love_rucha

Goldie

love_rucha

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_pooja

Usually the best thing abt the final episode is the previous roadie who cum back and insult the two who r left..LOL Its actually hailrous bec the last 2 are the final winners who have gotten till dere! N those who r dere always deserve 2 be there as it was thier game plan and other roadies stupidity which got dem dere and some amount of luck! Embarrassed

lolzz..thatz true...waiting for finale.

if nihal n ashu r finalists...then its gonna tough
i wish there's a gal...may b prabhjot...wat say..?

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Nihaal is defintly NOT in the final two.. He is 3rd.. Bec in the grand finale pic he was in the hotel room wid the other roadies who were all u knoe totally sunaoing him and all.. And sonel was dere also.. Embarrassed

Devotion.

IF-Rockerz

Devotion.

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_pooja

really wud like 2 see wat all of them hav 2 say abt each otherWink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top