Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Monday, May 19, Episode 156

Pandiyan walks into Eashu's house. Eashu and her mom get irritated to see him again. Both start to screan at him. Eashu threatens to kill him but Pandiyan repeatedly begs Eashu to allow him to live in the same house where his son lives. He also promises Eashu that he will always keep a distance from Arun and Eashu and he even will start calling her "madam". Eashu asks how money does he want.....but Pandiyan insists on the same demand and not money. Now eashu accepts and tells him to be there and she ordersd him to go to the nearby shop and buy a cool drink for her. Pandiyan says " Ok madam" and goes out...as he goes out he tells," COOL DRINK....AAA....yei...this pandiyan can fall on your feet and also can grab your neck too when the time comes....wait and see"

An advocate with a Gunda come to the police station to take Sakarai on bail. A police man takes Sakarai out of his cell and brings to the Inspector. The SI asks him to sign on the papers and tells him about the formalities. Meantime he tries to find out who are these new people who come to take him out. When they are out of the station SaKARAI ASKS," who are you people....I have never seen in Eashwari's akka's place....however I know that she only must have sent you here.

He keeps asking them where they are taking him and they keep answering them that he will understand when he reaches the place. Finally he is brought to a huge building. He is broght to the terrace where four more Gundas join them. Saravanan comes there and asks Sakarai to tell the truth. He tells that he simply put the blame on Saravanan just like that. Hearing this Saraavanan gives him a tight slap and asks his men to handle him properly until he tells the truth.

Sakarai screams to stop hitting him and runs to Saravanan and tells that Anu is the responsible person behind  all this. Still Saravanan gives him one more chance to speak the truth and he also asks whether it is all Eashwari's plan....but Sakarai still sticks on to the same Anu story.

Saravanan orders his adiyaals," Ok....you keep him under our custody until we find that Anu" Saravanan leaves from there.

Edited by atina - 15 years ago
atina thumbnail

Tuesday, May 20, Episode 157

damaal.....dammaaaallll....damaaloh ....dmaaaalll....you all did not understand right...? it is me only....muttifying on the walls..........enjoy the episode and the terrorists.....

Vijay reads newspaper about some terrosists coming into Kodaikanal and about chennai heat wave etc. He tells Priya," see priya I protect you even from that SUN and you are here in a cool place confortably....." As this loosu talk goes on inside the house...two terrorists jump the tall compund wall of that house into the backyard. They discuss about a hiding place and one of them tells," dei this is the best place for us to hide as there is no one permanently living here.....if at all there is snyone...we will just hit them and see what happens...come let us go in"

They come to the door and knocks on the door. Vijay is scared  but after sometime he comes to the door and opens. One of them hits Vijay with his gun on his forehead and vijay starts to bleed on his face. Vijay asks," nee...neenga terrorists right?" One of them tells ," yes.....dei thyagu go and see if anyone else is in the house"

Meantime Priya quickly goes under the stair case and hides. Devi is taken by this Thyagu and they go updtairs to look for Priya. Vijay suddenly gets upo and starts hitting the other man and from his hand his big gun slides and falls infront oF pRIYA.  Vijay still on the upper hand ...but suddenly that man grabs Vijay and truns him and takes a knife quickly and  grabs Vijay's neck and tells," dei......you want to fight with me...? your story is going to end now..."

Priya watches all this and she slowly comes out of her hiding place and grabs the gun from the floor and starts hitting that man......right on his head....Vijay also starts kicking him with his leg....and he falls on the floor. The other man Thyagu comes down asking" dei anbu ennada aachu...?" This time Vijay is hiding and he hits him with the same gum and makes him fall on the other guy.

Devi come down too. Vijay Checks both the men and tells," See Priya.....you could have run from here using this chance but you instead...saved my life....because you still love me...and that is the reason" pRIYA SCREAMS AND TELLS," olaraathe....I would have done the same thing even for any other knwn person.....He turns to Devi and tells," Devi let me go and throw them on the streets and the police or  public will take care of them.....be careful"

In Eashu's house Arun is studying in his room and Pandian sits next to him and just stares at Arun. Arun tells him that he wants to be come a software engineer and wants to go to the US. Pandiyan tells," Look Arun....if I also studied like you I would have been somewhere else....I am so proud of you...Arun.....aamaa...your mom went some ribbon cutting ceremony...how come you did not go with her?

Arun tells," I do not like all that.....I like to be with my dad than being with mom....my dad is everything for me...he can not live wihout me and I can not too...." Pandiyan asks," ada...ada....you like your dad that much...? you dad......." Suddenly Eashu comes there and and chases him away from that room......

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

WEDNESDAY UPDATE EPISODE 158

(thanks to isaitamil.com for the video)

Devi gives coffee to Priya. She starts advising Priya on how sincere Vijay is loving her. Priya just don't understand how much Vijay loves her so much. He is smart and if he wants, he can get married to another girl. But he loves Priya so much and is willing to do anything to save his love. Devi talks high about Vijay. Priya ask her to keep quite and stop torturing her. She is not willing to accept Vijay as she is already married. But Devi continues telling more good things about Vijay and ans Priya not to miss Vijay.

Shiva cames to Shanmugam's workshop. He looks at him and ask if Shanmugam is his potty. He is wondering how Kaveri liked this man.  Shiva tells his friend don't know why he met Kaveri. Because he life Kaveri, he is here to change Shanmugam's faith. Shiva meets Shanmugam's boss and talks about business. Looks like he is planning to buy this company. The boss informs him about the profit of this company. Shiva finally agrees to buy this company. He asks the boss to prepare everything, and  will pay the full amount on the day of registration. Shiva leaves after giving his visiting card. He goes around the company with Rangaa and interview a worker there. Pandiyan ask about Shanmugam from one of the worker there.

Rangaa tells Shiva if his going to send Shanmugam out from job. Shiva says no. His going to make friends with Shanmugam and finally makes him the boss of this company. Shanmugam will take care of the company and he  will take care of Kaveri. Shiva then calls all workers and introduces himself as the new boss from next week onwards. He calls shanmugam and tells," you are Shanmugam right...? I heard a lot about you...as you are a very sincere worker here....I will see that you will with me forever....and wait and watch how I will change your whole life....see you soon" They leave from there.

Senthil informs Eashu that chakarai is out in bail. Eashu ask him why Senthil bail him so fast. Senthil tells Eashu he did not bail Chakarai. Eashu is shocked. She ask who bailed him out. Senthil is not sure. Eashu is angry and upset. If Chakarai bluts out anything, she will be in big problem. Eashu is now wondering who would have bailed him out? Eashu ask Senthil if Anu is still here. Senthil says Anu has promised to leave by this week. Eashu says Anu cannot be trusted. They must do something. Eashu tells Senthil maybe Anu and Chakarai has team up to blackmail Eashu. Senthil tells Eashu not to worry, he will not go and murder her. Eshu ask him not to harm her, just bring her here.

Thats all guys. Then then video stopped halfway and i could not refresh it back again.... Last few mins, someone please help to fill in 😭

Ok here I am Netra ( atina) Nothing much is missed.....

Senthil takes his bike and reaches Anu's house. He tells Anu to come with him as Eashu wants to meet her. Anu starts her scooty and follows Senthil and reach Eashu's place. As soon as Eashu sees anu she asks," ennamma anu sowkiyama....and How is Sakarai" Anu is shocked to hear this......

Edited by netra_rama - 15 years ago
netra_rama thumbnail

THURSDAY UPDATE EPISODE 159

(thanks to isaitamil for the video)

Anu is standing infront of Eashu. She ask Anu how is Chakarai. Anu tells her she don't know as she did not go to jail to met him. Eashu ask her not to act. She knows that Anu has asked her lawyer to take Chakarai out in bail. Eashu ask her not to lie. Anu starts crying saying she don't about Chakarai at all. Eashu keeps asking her. Anu keeps begging Eashu to believe her. She did't see him at all since they day she point him to the police. Eashu is now more confused. Eashu tells her mother things are getting complicated. If Anu does not know about Chakarai, some else is trying to dig the truth out. Eashu mother tells her all this problem will not rise if they had kill Anu before. Anu starts crying and begs her. Eashu tells her mother Anu is a pooci. She would not dare to do all this. Eashu ask Anu to leave. But suddently, Eashu ask Anu why she has not left the town yet, Anu says she need some money. Eashu treatens her to leave immediately. Anu leaves.  Eashu is wondering now where is Chakarai.

(From this part onwards, the screen went blank. So am doing this updates based of the voices only😭) Shanmugam comes to Kaveri's house. Kaveri younger sister bullies him asking if his here to met Kaveri.  They have some friendly chat. Shanmugam then ask Kaveri if he can talk to her personally. Shanmugam ask her if she had met Saravanan. Kaveri says yes, but accidently met him. Shanmugam says he don't like kaveri talking to Saravanan. Kaveri says she too did not want to talk to Saravanan. She gave him a piece of mind and left him. Kaveri tells Shanmugam that she has lost respect and faith on Saravanan. Shanmugam is happy to hear this, He was worried if Kaveri has forgive Saravanan and had got back to good terms with him. Shanmugam confess he is jealous when he knew Kaveri has spoken to Shanmugam. (Conversation continues with love talks, so am skipping this ...nothing much interesting) Shamugam tells Kaveri she is the only first girl that has sat in his heart😳. (oh, i wish i cud have seen Kaveri's face at this time😳) Younger sister comes in and starts bullying Shanmugam.

Saravanan is busy talking in the phone with his man Kutty who is following Anu to find her house. Eashu asks Saravanan if he is doing some detective work. Saravanan tells Eashu not to disturb him.. soon all truth will be out. Eashu is wondering if Saravanan has found out Anu's hidden place. Then she talks to herself telling...che che appadi ellam irukaathu.

Saravanan drives to Anu's place to the address which was given by KUTTY over the phone. He arrives at the spot and  kutty points at a house and tells him thats the house. Saravanan found Anu's place. He asks Anu if she knows about Chakarai. Anu says no. Saravanan ask Anu what relation does she have with Eashu. Anu tells her nothing. Saravanan ask her not to waste his time and tells the truth.  Anu tells him Eashu helped her when she was in trouble. Thats all. Saravanan slaps her. He tells Anu he knows she and Eashu is involved in Chinnu's matter. If Anu does not tell the truth now, he doesn't know what he will do. Thodarum

Thanks atina for helping in the last 2 chapters😉. I was really lost....😆

netra_rama thumbnail

FRIDAY UPDATE EPISODE 160

Scene continues with Saravanan asking Anu to tell the truth as he already know she and Eashu are all in this game. Anu still says she don't know what he is talking. Saravanan tells her its very easy to get the truth out of her. Does she wants him to use the hard way? Anu tries to run away from there. Kutty (saravanan adiyal) tries to stop her but she manage to push him down and runs away from there. They chase her but she manage to escape. Kutty informs Saravanan that she has escaped. Saravanan tells him its okay. She still has to came back to her house.

Anu gets her bag and leaves her house.   She starts running. Saravanan and Kutty are waiting in the corners.

Sinnu did some shopping and his sister is going through everything asking which is her's. Divya is standing and watching all this with an unhappy face. Kaveri is standing there too. Sinnu ask her little sister to wait, as he knows who to give first. He gives his sister the saree first. Mother is very proud Sinnu has changed a lot and started to think about family more. Kaveri likes Sinnu's selection. Sinnu gives his mother a saree too. Wife is standing there with kadu-kadu face. Finally he gives Divya her saree. EVeryone likes the saree but Divya is just quite. Seenu ask if she likes the saree. Divya is just quite looking at Kaveri and MIL's saree. Sinnu tells Divya to tell him later her opinion. Little sister is happy with her cloths too. Suddenly, mother feels very sad as she looks at Priya's picture. She feels sad as Priya is not with them.

Divya ask them to stop talking about the death people and start talking about people who are still alive. Sinnu ask her what happen and why is she talking like this. Divya throws the saree and say its a cheap saree and she don't like it. Sinnu tells her its costly saree. Divya ask how much is Kaveri and MIL saree. Sinnu tells the price. Looks like their saree is much expensive. Divya ask why her saree is cheap. Kaveri looks hurt. Sinnu scolds Divya and tells her its Kaveri's wedding and he did not notice the price of the saree he took for Divya. He liked the colour and thats why he took the saree for his wife. Kaveri ask Seenu not to argue and ask Divya to take her saree.

Divya says "Helllloooo". She did not question her husband about the saree price for Kaveri's saree. Divya has another reason for asking. Kaveri quite. Sinnu is more angry. Divya says she is this house DIL. Why must she get a cheap saree. During her wedding, her brother bought for all of them saree which is more expensive than this saree. Sinnu ask her to keep quite. Its his fault for buying for her saree too. Nowdays, Divya is always fighting and arguing. Sinnu tells her he will go and change her saree and came back. Divya tells him she too will follow him to choose her saree.😡😡 ( i've got no idea on why Divya is doing all this)

Anu cames to see Eashu. Senthil scolds her for caming here. Eashu cames there and ask whats the problem. Anu tells Eashu that Saravanan came looking for her but she manage to escape from there. Eashu gets angry and scolds Anu for not leaving this place yet. Anu promise to leave today. Anu tells Eashu she is going to Maisore and is gonna buy a house there and settle there with her own business. Indirectly, she hinting Eashu needs money. Eashu ask Anu how much does she want. Anu ask for 10 Laksh. Eashu starts laughing and ask if Eashu is a fool. Eashu ask what will Anu do if Eashu don't give the money. Anu says if she gets caught, Eashu will end up going to jail.

Eashu acts like she is very impressed with Anu. She tells Anu she will give the money she wants. Eashu ask Anu to go back home first and pack her things. Eashu will get the money needed and send to her house. Anu leaves. Eashu ask Senthil to finish Anu off.

Saravanan is still waiting infront of Anu's house. Anu goes by the back way and starts packing her things. Kutty sees this and informs Saravanan Anu is back and is packing. Saravanan is talking to kutty and at the same time Senthil passes them through his bike. He did not see Saravanana. Senthil enters inside Anu's room. Saravanan and Kutty is still standing outside. Senthil goes in and Anu ask where is the money. Senthil tells Anu he is here to finish her off. Saravanan is still standing outside like a fool and wondering what Senthil is doing inside. (Saravanan is such a fool😡)

Inside Senthil takes out the knife and Anu starts begging him not to kill here. Finally Saravanan decides to go in. By the time he reach him, Senthil stabs Anu.  Thodarum

Im so mad at saravanan. Such a fool.😡

netra_rama thumbnail

MONDAY UPDATE EPISODE 161

Credits to isaitamil.net for video...

Scene continues with Senthil running away through the back door. Saravanan and Kutty still banging the front door calling out Anu's name. Kutty tells Saravanan behing the house there is way. Both of them rushes in through the back door. Senthil is shock to see them there but manages to run away. Saravanan and kutty carries Anu to hospital.

In the police station, 2 rowdies badly beaten up is being question by the police. They are the terrorist that attack Priya and Vijay the other day. Police ask them the other day when they got caught, both looked like someone had beaten them up. (Vijay had beaten them actually.) The rowdies tells Police there was a guy with 2 girls in the bunglow. Police is shocked. That house has been locked for a long time already. Police sends his man to the bunglow to check.

Police goes to the house and starts knocking the door.  Priya prays for someone to came in and save her. Vijay ask Devi to take care of Priya and he goes out and sees through the gate. His shock to see police there. Vijay goes in back and tells them its police. Priya tries to scream but Vijay closes her mouth and tells Devi to go and answer them and he will take care of Priya. He drags Priya into another room.

Devi opens the gate and Police questions her. Inside the room Vijay ties up Priya's hand and mouth. Police comes in and starts questioning here. Devi says she is staying here with her husband. Vijay goes out and police as what Vijay is doing there. Vijay tells them he is here with his wife for honeymoon. Police ask about the terrorist. Vijay admits beating them up but its for their safety purpose. Police says they suspects Vijay is one of the terrorist gang and needs to inspect the whole house. Vijay stops them and says he will call their inspector and prove his innocent. The inspector knows Vijay as Arvind, Karthik's friend. Inspector remembers him and as how is he. Vijay tells them about police trying to inspect their house and how he had bought the house for his wife. Inspector ask him to pass the phone to the other policeman and ask them to came back to station. Vijay is glad they left. He unties Priya back. Priya is upset and sad.

Anu is admited in hospital. Doctor tells Saravanan that she is fine but has lost a lot of blood. Doctor says this case should be reported. Saravanan says he has already made a report and police will be here shortly.

Senthil rushes back to Eashu's house. Eashu is standing near the pool with her mother. Senthil goes near to Eashu. Senthil is scared to tell Eashu about Saravanan knowing this matter. Eashu keeps questioning him. Senthil finally tells the truth. Eashu and his mother is shoked. Mother shouts at Senthil. Eashu ask how can Saravanan is there. Senthil is not sure. But he informs her that Saravanan has taken Anu to hospital. Eashu tells her mother that Chakarai too must be under Saravanan.  Eashu starts thinking on how to murder Anu. Anu must not open her mouth.

Just then Sinnu walks in talking in his phone. Eashu smiles as she got an idea. (Looks like she is going to use Sinnu). Eashu tells her mother she has found a person who is going to murder Anu. Mother is confused. Eashu tells Sinnu she has got a job for him. Sinnu ask him what. Eashu tells him a girl is in the hospital. She ask him to finish her off. Sinnu is shocked. Thodarum

netra_rama thumbnail

TUESDAY UPDATE EPISODE 162

credits to Isaitamil.net for video

Scene continues with Eashu asking Sennu to murder someone. Sinnu is shocked. At first he does not agree. Eashu continues to persuade him and he agrees half heartly. Eashu tells him its Anu his going to murder as Anu is trying put Saravanan behind the bars again. And as a wife, she cannot allow this. Seenu finally agrees. Senthil follows him.

Mother ask Eashu why she send Sennu. Eashu tells her she got lots of adiyal but its better to send Seenu as Saravanan will not suspect him at all. Mother tells Eashu there is another motif for Eashu sending Seenu too. They can use this to threaten Sennu in future. Eashu smiles.

Saravanan is waiting outside the hospital. Doctor cames in and tells him Anu wants to talk to him. Anu says sorry to saravanan. She know she is going to die. Anu tells Saravanan all she did was under Eashu instruction. Saravanan is shocked. Anu tells him everything and also about Eashu doing all this so that Saravanan will not be accepted by his family. Anu now regrets for all her mistakes. She don't mind dying but she wants to do something good before that. Anu ask Saravanan to call Kaveri here now. Saravanan ask why. Anu said because of her lying to Kaveri about Saravanan selling girls, Kaveri has a bad opinion about him. Anu wants to clear all this before she dies. Saravanan agrees.

Divya is talking to her brother. She tells him everyone is ready all and will be there in a while. Divya is wondering where her husband is as they are later already. Divya goes in to the room. Saravanan calls and Kaveri mother answer the phone. Saravanan ask for Kaveri but she cuts the line. Kaveri cames there and the phone rings again and Kaveri picks up the call. At first, Kaveri refuse to talk to him. Saravanan tells her about Anu and kaveri is shock. Saravanan tells Kaveri about Anu's last wish. Divya cames there and looks at Kaveri. Saravanan begs Kaveri to came. She agrees.

Senthil and Seenu cames to hospital. Senthil shows Seenu Anu's room and ask him to quickly settle the matter and came fast.

Kaveri house. Kaveri tells her mother she has got something urgent to do and will not be able to follow them. Divya ask Kaveri what matter is so important that she can't came to her house. Kaveri tells Divya she got no time to explain anything at the moment. She is in a hurry. Divya speaks to her rudely.  Kaveri tells Divya she don't have to tell reason to Divya for where she is going. Divya ask if she got no right to ask question. Kaveri ask Divya to be quite. Mother ask Kaveri what to answer to Shanmugam. Kaveri tells her to tell the truth. Kaveri leaves. Mother will Divya that Kaveri will not do anything without reason. Divya says she don't understand anything here.

Seenu goes to Anu's room but is shock to see Saravanan standing outside. Seenu goes to another side and stands there. Nurse cames there and ask what is he doing in this place. Seenu tells nurse his sister Anu is admited here. Nurse says its murder case and impossible to see her. Seenu begs her. Nurse ask him to stand outside and look at her. Saravanan is wondering where is Kaveri. He goes out to see, walks past Seenu but does not notice him. Seenu goes inside the room. Thodarum

atina thumbnail

Wednesday, April 28, Episode 163

Cheenu is hospital to kill ANu. Saravanan is still waiting for Kaveri to arrive. Cheenu slowly finds his way into Anu's room and he was about to pull all the tube connection. Kaveri arrives there and meets Saravanan outside the room and they both enter the room where Cheenu is in action. Quickly Cheenu withdraws his hands from those tubes and Kaveri asks him what he was doing there.

He tells that he came to visit one of his frineds. At this point Senthil arrives there and he stands outside and watches all this. The nurse comes there and asks Cneenu," enna sir...have you seen your sister (anu)...you better leave from here sir" Kaveri and Saravanan are shockes to hear this....Kaveri asks," ennada...idhu...why did you tell here that anu is your sister...?"cHEENU MANAGES BY TELLING," SISTER...ATHU VANDHU...All the indian females are my sister..." Saravanan asks him to leave from there immediately as police will be arriving there soon.

Cheenu come out and joins Senthil. Meantime Saravanan tries to wake up Anu. Anu opens her eyes and looks around. When she sees Kaveri she starts telling," madam please pardon me........" she tells the whole thing to kaveri about Eashu's dirty drama. Cheenu and Senthil watch this from outside....but they are not sure what she is telling. Scene moves to inside....Anu after talking all this dies.

Seeing this Senthil becomes happy and they both leave. Kaveri comes out and apologises to Saravanan. She says that she is so ashamed of herself  for suspecting Saravana. She also informs him about her marriage with Shanmugam. Saravanan become s happy to hear this. Kaveri insists that he should attend her wedding. After so much of hesitattion he agrees to that.

Senthil comes to Eashu and tells her that Cheenu could not kill anu but she is no more. He also tells that Anu was talking very long to Saravanan and Kaveri before she died. Eashu guesses that Anu told about everything. She gets ready to face saravanan. Her mom is scared to face the situation but Eashu tells her not to worry and that she will take care of it.

Saravanan enters his house like a storm. He is very angry and shouts Eaahwareeee..... Here come Eashu...she is so cool and Saravanan tells er that he knows all about her dirty drama.......Eashu is still cool and tells," aama...I am not denying it.....afterall I want to keep my husband myself away from that kaveri.....and wanted to stop Cheenu's wedding...and I did all that....you know my style.....so what?"

Saravanan...shouts," yei...do not talk bad about Kaveri...." he gives a nice ...clean....tight slap on her face....

atina thumbnail

Thursday, April 29, Episode 164

Adi vangiya Eashu is stunned and Saravanan continues," Don't you ever dare talking about Kaveri in this way....there is no comparison between you and Kaveri....nee pombilaiyaa.....mmm....tholachuruven unnai...all these days I was patient enough....enough is enough ...I can not tollerate you anymore...."

Eashu opens her thiru vaay and starts," so...what are you going to do now....go behind that Kaveri again...? do you think I will watch all this and sit here doing nothing about it?"  Saravanan stops her and replies," Look I know that you are so scared right now about this situation....I am going to teach you a final lesson....If I take away the power from you....which is wealth..then you are abig "nothing" ( at this point Pandiyan steps in and starts to listen to this conversation)

Saravanan continues," You better refresh your brain and go and take your brother's will and read it carefully once more....your strength this wealth......but one thing you should remember...all this you can enjoy only if allow you to do so......soon some changes will happen here" Pandiyan is very happy to hear all this.

Eashu tells," Chumma poochi kaamikkaatheenga...now it is so easy for you to go behind that Kaveri or even to mary her" Saravanan shouts and tells," kalyanam kattayama nadakkum.....for Kaveri and my brother....I will be attending that wedding tomorrow morning and after that I am going to the court to apply for a divorce.....just a great freedom from you...." He walks away from there leaving tongue tied Eashu and her mom ...After sometime the old lady asks Eashu what is she going to do to escape from the situation. Eashu stares at her and tells," konnuduven amma....konnuduven"

In Kaveri's house everyone is waiting for Kaveri anxiously. Here comes Kaveri and Divya starts," where have you been for so long...my anna asked about you...and I could not answer him properly.....anyway tell me where have you been?" Kaveri gets irritated and tells," Divya you don't have to question me like a police officer and I don't have to answer to all your silly questions.....amma...I went to the hospital......." She tells all about Saravanan whicvh was told by Anu just before she died and then she tells," Amma...I am so ashamed myself for having treated Saravanan Sir that way....I have also told him about my marriage and invited him to attened my wedding with his brother"

Saravanan is getting ready to go for wedding. This time he chooses to wear nice pants and full sleeves shirt. Arun is watching his dad happily and tells that he looks damn good in that attair. Saravanan comes to him and hugs him and tells," Arun do you know where I will be heading to...after attending the wedding...." Arun replies," yes...dad..I am aware of what is going on here...I know you will be going to the court to apply for a divorce.....I feels sorry for amma...but what can we do about it...Dad I am mentally prepared for all this...who ever asks me in the court with who I want to be ...my answer will be " with my dad ....daddy I have no one else in this world apart from you..." Saravanan is touched and says bye to him and leaves happily from there.

netra_rama thumbnail

Thanks atina for the updates. Finally Saravanan is doing something right👏

FRIDAY UPDATE EPISODE 165

Credits to isaitamil.net for video.

Kaveri is getting ready for her wedding. She looks good in her red saree.  Her brother and sisters are all busy preparing everything. Shanmugam is ready and he tells Seenu his waiting for the time to tie thali. Kaveri father ask Shanmugam about the food to eat. Seenu answers his father in kindal way about why he must eat so early. Father tells Seenu this wedding is so simple and his not happy about it. Divya is listening to all this and her face changes. Kaveri mother ask her husband to keep quite because alot of people will be upset. Divya tells her MIL that she is not happy with the way the wedding is taking place. Why are they doing all this so simple. Even worse, the golds that Kaveri is wearing not hears. All borrowed from shop. Divya tells that her brother never did like this for her wedding. Divya mother stops Divya and ask her what is she talking.  But Divya contiues saying no matter how hard they were suffering, her brother made sure her wedding went on perfect. Seenu ask his father to go from there. He also ask everyone to leave and go to the stage. Seenu goes to Divya and ask what rubbish is she talking. Divya mother tells Seenu to excuse her and takes Divya to side.

Mother scolds Divya for talking and behaving like this. Divya tells her mother she spoke the truth. She wanted her brother to have a happy wedding buit now all this is making her sad. Seenu cames there and scolds Divya. Kaveri and Shanmugam sad listening to all this. Divya mother carries on scolding her. Divya ask her mother to keep quite and tells her this wedding was prepared without asking Divya about anything. Divya tells her mother she has every right to question all like this. Everyone is shock with the way Divya talks. Divya continues her arguments at the same time insulting kaveri family more and more. Kaveri listening to all this gets more upset and sad. Shanmugam is just standing there listening to all this😡. Just give her a slap .

Saravanan is on his way. Both Kaveri and Shanmugam are sitting on manamedai. Everyone is standing around them happily except Divya.

Saravanan is driving.  A lorry cames behind him. They keep showing the wedding and the driving scene. Kaveri is looking at the entrance waiting for Saravanan. Shanmugam ask who is she looking for. Kaveri keeps quite. Then she tells Shanmugam that she has invited Saravanan. Shanmugam is shock and not happy about it. He ask her why she called him. Kaveri says sorry. Shanmugam ask Kaveri if she forgot what happen at Seenu's wedding. Kaveri tells Shanmugam what happen was all Easu's plan. Shanmugam mother ask Kaveri why is she talking all this now. Kaveri tells her what really happen that day. (They show scenes of Anu telling the truth to Kaveri.)

Kaveri tells everyone that Saravanan is innocent. His not wrong as what everyone is thinking. Saravanan caming here will bring happiness to everyone. Kaveri tells Shamugam she knows his not happy about this. But Kaveri called him as she wants Shanmugam to accept Saravanan part of this family.  Kaveri says if they think she is wrong, she says sorry. Seenu ask Kaveri to keep quite. Seenu tells Shanmugam not to bother about Saravanan caming there. Kaveri wants Saravanan's blessing so let her alone get the blessing. Shanmugam tells Kaveri he does not like that Kaveri invited Saravanan without even asking him.

Lorry is following Saravanan behind closely.  At the wedding hall, Shanmugam gets up and tells his mother that Saravanan always insults him in many ways. He tells Kaveri how can she invite him when she knows he don't like Saravanan. Shanmugam wishes Saravanan dies. At the same time, lorry hits Saravanan car. Saravanan falls out from the car badly hurt.

Aiyar ask Shanmugam to sit and tie the thali. Everyone is advising him but his standing there without moving. After a while, Shanmugam sits beside Kaveri. Aiyar contineus his mantram. Divya is looking unhappy with all this.

Saravanan is suffering. People around there helps to take him to hospital.  Padma takes the thali tray to everyone for blessing. Finally aiyar gives the thali to Shanmugam. Shamugam and Kaveri looks at each other. Thodarum.