ANSH TO PLAY ABHAY'S SON

alveera thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago

(9 January 2005 7:23 pm)

Akashdeep 'Ansh' Saigal in Sony's 'Kkusum'!!

By VICKEY LALWANI

On 29 December, we told you Kkusum's Abhay (Anuj Saxena) has another child besides daughters Kumud and Kali- a son called Trishul from Abhay's former wife Taashu.

We had also told you that the character of Trishul will come with loads of attitude and style.

Who else in Indian television can have loads of attitude and style but Ansh GUjral of Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi! Yes, Akashdeep Saigal will play Trishul in Sony's Kkusum.

Saigal may not have been very popular with the members of the cast of Kyunki... but his poularity with the audience cannot be undermined. There is a school of thought that Indian television has not yet seen a character of such impact. While the entire Virani parivaar kept their heads down to Tulsi's (Smriti Z Iraani) doings, whether those were right or wrong, Ansh challenged her in almost every scene.

Confirming this, Ekta Kapoor's trusted lieutenant Nivedita Basu said, "We have received a lot of feedback on Ansh. There are several people who didn't want him to die," adding, "We promised him a plum role in another serial."

An interesting aspect of this role would be that Trishul will not have the same look as Ansh. The buzz is that the character would be ideally a clean shaven guy. So will the beard and ponytail go? Says Saigal, "Well, I think a bit of trimming is certainly required. We are working on the look. Let's see."

Saigal starts shooting for Trishul's character, this week.

Taashu, played by Narayani Shastri, is expected to resurface in mid-January.

Incidentally, this makes Abhay the father of three children from three different wives- Kkusum, Taashu and Mahi.

Earlier, Balaji had decided to name the illegitimate son as Agnivesh. Madhur Arora from Jaipur was supposed to play Agnivesh. Arora was previously seen in two episodes of Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi (MTV). He has also featured in a commercial for Onida TV and SaharaOne.

But Arora didn't seem to fit in the scheme of things. Trishul has too much attitude, beyond imagination. Arora however remains in the serial as Agnivesh. He will be Saigal's right hand.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghavi thumbnail

thanks for the article.

NO!! i dont want him to play Abhay's son!!😡

Selina thumbnail

He looks older than Abhay!!

smilingstar3 thumbnail
yeah but he is gonna have to shave a little and blah blah so he'll prolly look younger
Let's c how he'll look after trimming and shaving.....lol
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
no no no this is so compicated . why does ekta have to make it comlicated introducing charaters like evry month!!!!!!!!!!😡
shahidlover24 thumbnail
Thx for sharing the article!

I hate Ansh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
samie thumbnail

EUGH HE LOOKS A BIT LIKE GULSHAN GROVER

nasshuu thumbnail
oh my god! pls rest ekta soul in piece . my god my god. he add more people in this soap!!!😡 terrible! what the meaning of this show? one husband. three different wife with child for everyone. 😡 terrible. sorry abhay u have got a stupid character. i hope your daughters kali and kumud will follow abhays foot step. marry and divorce and marry another man then divorce then marry then then then..😡 kumud will have a child so more people will come and kali too (may be sohan from jessi who know this is ekta brain) then the soap will move 8 year then sohan will be the enemy of kumud daughter then bla bla bla then abhay will die after few some days ekta will said that he wasnt die he will come back the aghaaaahaaa😡😡 i dont want to continue my brain get alot of pain to watch same thing everyday.
zindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think they picked the right person to play abhay's son........