Fan Fictions

Plans for fanfiction.

Poll Question: this is for a friend. she’ll be using my id untill she can create hers

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [27.27%]
2 [18.18%]
6 [54.55%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

MUNNIBABA2009

MUNNIBABA2009

Posted: 29 April 2008 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
hello guys i am aayesha. i am new around here and am using a friend's id to write this. my comp is a lil crazy so isn't letting me register.. .anyways here are some ideas for a ff... i usually only write anime ff... you know about naruto... this is my first time writing a ff which is not a manga. if the names sound too japanese pls tell me.

Love In Nepal.

A year after her sister had disappeared from the face of the earth, Riddhima sharma is determined to find her. it had been three years since she'd be home and as soon as she enters all she hears is about her sister's disappearance. as she sets off to nepal to find her sis, where she has heard she went to, she uncovers many truths that were hidden from her. And when she finally find her sister, multiple shocks adn surprises awaits her. With teh help of her brother-in-law, a new found friend and a handsome rake ready to take her heart away, riddhima is determined to take her sister back home to where she belongs.

Mars (not the planet, the greek god of war)

She's a good girl. He's a bad boy. She hasn't spoken to anyone since an incident in her middle school. He's doesn't knwo how to shut up. He is the God of war. she is the goddess of peace.He can burn everyone in the flames of his fury. noone can be as calm as she has forced herself to be.

Can this handsome, bad, rake change this beautiful, quiet girl?

yes, with teh mixture of a little naughtiness, humor and a pinch of love, the handsome rogue can sweep her off her feet and change her forever.

Fall In Love Like A Comic

Kripa sharma is a simple high school girl. like every other high school girl in the world. the only difference is, she is also a secret mangaka( mangas are japanese comic books, mangakas are teh authors.). she goes by the name of Yuki Tokomori. Fluent in english, hindi, japanese, adn spanish she doesn't have a problem translating her books into any language. her work is perfect, and yet the only thing she is missing in love. not in her life but in her writing. the emotions just doesn't seem right.

when she meets angad khanna, the typical manga hero. she asks him to be her boyfriend so she can finally experience what it is like to be in love. and so follows her manga. can she really fall in love with this guy?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Plans for fanfiction." in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nuts123

Goldie

nuts123

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 4:12am | IP Logged
hi...
it sounds very interesting...i think 2 choose 1 is reli hard as i like all the concepts... but i'll go with the last 1, Fall in love lyk a comic

do continue soon

xx

Post Reply New Post

Go to top