Ridz- - She loves him/She loves him???! - Page 4

Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by cha_iqbal

We must make this song the "Song of Riddhima"

Kya karen kya na karen yeh kaisi mushkil hai...koyi tho batade iska hal oh mere bhai...ke ek taraf tho usse pyar kare hum...aur usse hi yeh kehne se dare hum

πŸ˜†

🀣 Perfect!!!! Ridz theme song!!!!!

Originally posted by dmg07

OK guys......

I am going to try this...... We are really happy that Ridz is making a awesome attempt to make Armaan "happy" or to get the "old Armaan back".😊

Well.... after watching the scene when she talking with the teddy bear like he is Armaan.. .and hugging and kissing him.... 

OK.. here I am confused... she loves him? OK ..yeah she said that (in the fire escape) ..... so what is the point in all this gulam stuff and all the 'making happy' stuff.... yaar what is going on ....πŸ˜•

She loves him... He loves her to death (we all know that!!) ... what in the frekin' name of Starbucks(I need a strong coffee..lol) is goin  on?????

Really.... Am i the only one that is feeling this way????

... OK...tell me what you feel or order me a Caramel Macchiato ... Grande!!πŸ˜† lol....

Hi Veena....I don't even know where this is going.  All he wants to hear is that she loves him and everything will be back to normal as in he will be the old Armaan again but my question is how is her irritating him going to bring him back???  I am getting irritated more then Armaan! 

Originally posted by dmg07

OK guys......

I am going to try this...... We are really happy that Ridz is making a awesome attempt to make Armaan "happy" or to get the "old Armaan back".😊

Well.... after watching the scene when she talking with the teddy bear like he is Armaan.. .and hugging and kissing him.... 

OK.. here I am confused... she loves him? OK ..yeah she said that (in the fire escape) ..... so what is the point in all this gulam stuff and all the 'making happy' stuff.... yaar what is going on ....πŸ˜•

She loves him... He loves her to death (we all know that!!) ... what in the frekin' name of Starbucks(I need a strong coffee..lol) is goin  on?????

Really.... Am i the only one that is feeling this way????

... OK...tell me what you feel or order me a Caramel Macchiato ... Grande!!πŸ˜† lol....

yah i dont like the fact that she denied that she loved him...but clearly she doessss..btw order a frapacinooitss yumuuu(but not mmore than karanπŸ˜ƒ)