Celebrity Fan Clubs

~~VEER AND SONI FC: VEENI REST IN PEACE~~ (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

star1lives

star1lives

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 8:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lovepyar08

LOL
checking to see if my questions was answered. have fun pooja.

Everyone Monday is right around the corner.
What will happen to Veeni in regds to Jeet, Cherry and Mummyji?

I think we're in for a long road, but I see something being resolved within the Jeet and Soni past lives with Veer on Monday, for example the fact that he never had an affair with Soni. I wonder what veer will do? anyone
?

i think all will be disclosed with jeet and soni and veer will start yelling at jeet and cherry. i hope the best for veeni but with durga still hating soni..poor woman and now cherry i don't think veeni will come together very quickly. for monday let's hope jeet opens his mouth more to defend soni and not keep silent which is so annoying.Angry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~VEER AND SONI FC: VEENI REST IN PEACE~~ (Page 7)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

star1lives

star1lives

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 8:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by iqbal_neha89

Im happy that Soni is PREGNANT! Tongue But sad that Veeni not together! Cry

i am with you, soni is preggy and now veeni will be back again but not without all resolved and cleared, so with the sad times.CryCryCryCry

star1lives

star1lives

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 8:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mkaur89

im soooooo happppy for soni, but really really want to slap cheery. her jealously is totally getting the better of her.

you and i both slap cherry and durga for all the wrong doings with soni and veer. leave my couple alone. crap more tension soon. not liking it one bit.

star1lives

star1lives

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preeti_saarrthi

Originally posted by mkaur89

i really really don't want to see veer being mean to soni any more. she pregnant for god sake. Hope Jeet will be able to protect her from the abuse for the time being. the producers need to make veer realize the truth and maybe pretend not to in front of the family so the cheery can continue to abuse durga until she realizes that she wronged Soni, veer and Jeet.

i earlier used to think that cherry is not at fault for her behaviour coz she was wronged.....but she crossed the limits in her pursuit for revenge......its sheer madnessAngry

veer will continue to be mad at soni and it's all cherry's doings. cherry is a very mean woman. a woman's scorned, but my god she is going to the extreme. not good at all.didn't like what she did to baby simran. i wonder what she will do to soni's baby.Cry

star1lives

star1lives

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 8:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ishq008

Congrats on the new club. hello all, sorry been busy, now have time, good luck Pooja on those questions. I couldn't help but laugh at all of them LOL. I will post mines soon. More funny ones, hope you enjoy them. love all the new siggys.

agree. congrats all. now i need to get more questions for pooja. when are we having the new MOTM? poor pooja needs a break.LOLLOLLOL

star1lives

star1lives

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
ok found some questions. LOL

Funny Questions

1. Do vegetarians eat animal crackers?
2. If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?
3. If con is the opposite of pro, is Congress the opposite of progress?
4. If buttered toast always lands buttered side down,and cats always land on their feet, what would happen if you tied a piece of buttered toast to the back of a cat?

If the 7-11 is open 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year, why do they have locks on the doors?
6. Why do they put Braille dots on the dey pads of the drive-up ATM machine?
7. Why isn't phonetic spelled the way it sounds?
8. Why are there floatation devices under plane seats instead of parachutes?
9. Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
10. How does the guy who drives the snow plow get to work?
11. If nothing sticks to Teflon, how do they make Teflon stick to the pan?
12. If you're driving at the speed of light and you turn on you headlights, what happens?
13. You know hwo most packages say "open here"? What should you do if the package says "opn somewhere else"?
14. Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?
15. Why is it that when you transport something by car it's called a shipment, but when you trasport something by ship it's called cargo?
16. You know that little indestructible black box that's used on airplanes? Why can't they make the whoe plane out of the same substance?
17. Why is it that when you're driving and looking for and address,you turn the radio down?
18. Why don't sheep shrink in the rain?
19. Why are they called apartments when they're all stuck together?
20. What does Geronimo scream when he jumps out of a plane?
21. If fire fighters fight fire, and crime fighters fight crime, what do freedom fighters fight?
22. Why are there interstate highways in Hawaii?
23. Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?

Edited by star1lives - 03 May 2008 at 8:14pm

star1lives

star1lives

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
hey all if you still want the url to expand your signatures for more siggys let me know. ok later Tongue

Edited by star1lives - 03 May 2008 at 8:18pm

lethallover

lethallover

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 1:48am | IP Logged
What's up people. Congrats on the 2nd club Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top