Celebrity Fan Clubs

~~VEER AND SONI FC: VEENI REST IN PEACE~~ (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 150

lovepyar08

lovepyar08

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Wow Preeti love those siggys. will request some soon. thanks. Congrats on the 2nd club

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~VEER AND SONI FC: VEENI REST IN PEACE~~ (Page 5)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lovepyar08

lovepyar08

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Some more q's for pooja

Name:

Fav actress (s):

Fav actor (s):

Fav Singer (s)

Fav Movie (s):

Fav Tellywood actress (s):

Fav Tellywood actor(s):

Fav Colour:

Fav vacation spot:

Lucky number:

Fav Teacher:

Fav sport:

Fav Day:

PICK ONE

Jatin Shah in Kahani Ghar GHar ki as Adi OR Jatin Shah in Kasturi as Raunak:

Bollywood OR Hollywood:

Vanessa Hudgens OR Ashley Tisdale:

Dylan Sprouse (zack) OR Cole Sprouse (cody):

Madhuri OR Aishwarya:

Rani OR Priety:

Salman OR SRK:

BMT Dulhan OR Kasauti:

Saif OR Shahid Kapoor:

Sonu Nigam OR Kumar Sanu:

Alka Yagnik OR Shreya Goshal:

Sohail Khan OR Arbaz Khan:
Ayesha Takia OR Amrita Rao:

Amrita Arora OR Malika Arora:

Hritik Roshan OR Abhisekh Bachan:

Saif Ali Khan OR Arjun Rampal:

Bipasha Basu OR Shilpa Shetty:

Priyanka Chopra OR Kajol:

John Abraham OR Dino Moreau:

Rekha OR Hema Malini:

Amitabh Bachan OR Vinod Khanna:

players

Roger Fedrer OR David Beckham:

Rahul Dravid OR Saurav Ganguly:

Michael Clarke OR Brett Lee:

Andrew Flintoff OR Kevin Pietersen:

James Franklin OR Stephen Fleming:

Shoaib Malik OR Shahid Afridi:

Kumar Sangakara OR Mahela Jawardane:

colours:

Black OR White:

Purple OR Blue:

Pink OR Red:

Orange OR Brown:

SHOWS on disney

Suite Life of Zack & Cody OR Hannah Montana:

That's so Raven OR Lizzie McGuire:

Darcy's Wild Life OR Phil of the Future:

SPORTS

Cricket OR Soccer:

Basket-Ball OR Tennis:

Volleyball OR Badmington:

Football OR Base-Ball

one thing u wish u could go back in time to change?

what advise would u give to your younger self if u could go back in time?

funniest movie?

saddest movie?

sweetest movie?

best lesson-teaching movie?

best movie?

secret wish/desire?

favourite occasion?

in your family u are closest to?

one thing u wish u could change about yourself?

one quality u really like about yourself?

if u had to choose another name, what would u name yourself?

if you found out that u were going to die tomorrow, and u had 24 hours left to live, what would u do in that time?

if god gave u only wish, what would it be (it cant be for more wishes)?

what type of books do u like to read?

favourite book?

how many people live wih ur family?

ur best quality?

ur worst quality?

any bad habits?

ur nicknames?

fav. candy? fav. chocolate?

name of your kindergarten teacher?

favourite grade?

most prized posession?

do u collect anything?

best hobby?

any pets?

TV shows u watch?

favourite animal?

favourite colour?

favourite season? why?

best day of the week?

favourite colour to wear?

least favourite colour to wear?

what profession would u like to go into?

ur hair colour?

ur skin colour?

ur eye colour?

languages u can speak?

a language u want to learn?

lucky number?

describe your personality in 5 words.

FILL IN THE BLANKS:

friends are...

family is...

love is...

hate is...

life is...

IF is...

qualities i like in a guy are...

things that annoy me are...

my favourite quote is...

i would cry if...

i would be really happy if...

i would be angry if...

CHOOSE ONE:

john abraham OR abhishek bachchan

priyanka chopra OR amrita rao

day OR night

candy OR chocolate

WOULD YOU RATHER (if possible, in some questions, write why you chose it too):

be smart and ugly OR pretty and dumb ?

win $1,000,000 for yourself OR win $100,000,000 for charity ?

have the ability to fly OR have the ability to be invisible ?

be 3 feet tall OR 9 feet tall ?

be poor but happy OR be rich but miserable ?

spend a year in jail for something u did OR spend a year in jail for something u didnt do ?

make a 100,000 doing something u dont like OR make 30,000 doing something u like ?

loose your best friend forever OR have no contact with your family for a year ?

be the most popular student in school OR the smartest student in school ?

live for 2 weeks and have a great life OR live for a lifetime and have a boring life ?

be blind OR be deaf ?

be a professional singer OR a professional acteress

Edited by lovepyar08 - 02 May 2008 at 10:05pm

lovepyar08

lovepyar08

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smile41

Originally posted by bhavana02

Preeti, I'm pretty more than sure they will be in the same room - now that, I'm looking forward to! At least more moments alone together will mean a step in the right direction! Smile

The siggies are soooo gorgeous Day Dreaming

Bhavana Yaar I hope so too. But I fear something might happen to our beautiful Soni on Monday. I hope Jeet opens his mouth and spills the entire truth. I want to see Soni happy again especially with Veer close by. Veer might not speak to her, but I will be mad if he yells at her in that condition. I love him, but come on creators, lessen Soni's pain enough for Veer to get some closeness with her.

I knowWink. siggys are soooooooo dreamy with one of veeni's greatest scene.Day DreamingWink I requested some more.

Monday looks either like hell or clearing for Veeni. Cherry will not harm soni or the child, I don't think she is that evil. At least durga will not harm her own grandchild, I pray not. Soni needs to stand up and protect herself, child and get back her husband. Fight Soni, fight for Veer. I agree the slapping of Cherry will not happen now and that's ok, I still want to see Durga suffer for what she did to Soni and Veer.

lovepyar08

lovepyar08

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preeti_saarrthi

Originally posted by mkaur89

i really really don't want to see veer being mean to soni any more. she pregnant for god sake. Hope Jeet will be able to protect her from the abuse for the time being. the producers need to make veer realize the truth and maybe pretend not to in front of the family so the cheery can continue to abuse durga until she realizes that she wronged Soni, veer and Jeet.

i earlier used to think that cherry is not at fault for her behaviour coz she was wronged.....but she crossed the limits in her pursuit for revenge......its sheer madnessAngry

Cherry has gone beyond the limit when it comes to tearing Soni and Veer. Her jealously is to the max..my god what is wrong with that woman. she is mad. worst than Durga. Poor Soni and Veer at the hands of the young bahu.

preeti_saarrthi

Goldie

preeti_saarrthi

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HOUSTON2007

Pooja good luck. more questions til your reign is over. poor girl LOL LOL LOL yup...poor meCryCryLOL

Why is it when your sleeping it's called drool but when your awake its called spit? i dont know.....but for me i drool even when wide awake.....esp. while organic chem lectures and dreaming abt veeniDay Dreaming
If a hermaphrodite got sent to a certain gender prison, which one would it get sent to? ROFL
If a teacher were to teach a younger grade than they were teaching before, would they be "degraded"? nopes.....they would be promoted......coz handling lower grades is tougherSmile
If you get chemo-therapy do you lose your pubic hairs? dont know...lolzzz 
Would you die if you didn't pee? yup....scientifically yesBig smile
Why does every Abraham Lincoln impersonator sound the same, even though there are no known audio recordings of the man? LOLLOLLOL
How's come people tell you to stay a kid for as long as you can. Yet the moment you do anything childish or immature they tell you to grow up. soo true....poor kidsOuch
Why does the Easter bunny carry eggs? Rabbits don't lay eggs. good ques.....u better ask the ones who make easter bunnies.....i only gorge on themWink
When Atheists go to Court, they can't swear on the bible, can they? they can and they can lie inspite of that.....lucky na?
If marbles are not made of marble, why are they called marbles? LOLLOLLOL
If you dig a hole through the center of the earth, come out on the other side, and then let go, would you be falling down or floating up? i wouldnt survive till then
Could you be a closet claustrophobic? no......i've hidden in many closets when i was a kid to escape scoldingsBig smile
Could someone be addicted to counseling? If so, how would you treat them? LOLLOLLOL........stop counselling
If ketchup is good on french fries, how come it isn't good on mashed potatoes? it isnt???? coz i eat mashed potatoes with ketchupConfused
Where do all the daylight savings hours go? Confused
Why doesn't the hair on your arms grow as fast as the hair on your head? coz we dont use our head as much as our handsWink
What happens if a black cat walks under a ladder and breaks a mirror? it will have all the luck in the world
Why when people ask you "what three things would you bring with you on a desert island?" no one ever replies, "A BOAT" LOLLOLLOL...phunny
Why are elderly people often called "old people" but children are never called "new people"? that's a good point.....gotta ask someone with brains
How does Freddy Kruger wipe his butt? D'oh
Why doesn't broccoli come in a can? coz the can making company would go for a toss.......people dont eat as much broccoli as other canned foods
Can you slam a revolving door? yup.....but remember it'll slam u backWink
How young can you be, but still die of old age? Confused
What would happen if you found a four-leaf-clover under a ladder? i dont know....i dont believe in such stuffConfused
Can a cross-eyed teacher control his pupils? ROFL
Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat will have materialized?LOL LOLLOL
If winnie the pooh was civilized enough to keep his honey in jars, why did he eat it off his hands? Surely he had spoons? yes.....but hands hav more capacityBig smile
What happens if you get a paper cut from a Get Well card? LOLLOLLOL
Can you read a picture book? ummmmm.........
Why does it say "shake well" on ketchup bottles, but not ketchup packets? LOLLOLLOL
Is there ever a day that mattresses are not on sale? nooooo..........coz ppl love their good night's sleep
Is eating a mermaid considered cannibalism? is there anything such as mermaids???
Why does it say do not use before work with heavy machinery on the back of childrens tylenol? I mean..really could we save that many people by getting those darn five year-olds with headcolds off those forklifts! LOL
If mirrors need light to work, what happens if you put night vision goggles on in the dark and look at a mirror? try it and tell me if it worksWink 
if you're on an American airline, and you land in Canada and stay on the plane, is the drinking age still 21 or does it change to 19? ur wish......i guess 19 is better, isnt itWink
What happens if every team in the NFL goes 8-8? that would be the end of the world
What shape is the sky?  Confused
If a Jewish person goes to court and is asked to put their right hand on the Bible, do they use a Torah instead? Confused
Why is it written "May contain traces of peanuts or other kind of nuts" on peanut butter jars. Are people stupid enough not to realize it themselves? LOL....i know....its really stupid na???? even on choc wrappers

have fun with these crazy questions I found online LOL LOL LOL .now back to work for lazy meTongue
i went crazy Sonia......these ques. made me go Wacko

preeti_saarrthi

Goldie

preeti_saarrthi

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 12:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by smile41

Q's for U pooja yaar

Would a fly without wings be called a walk? nopes.....it would be called a miracle
Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food? thanks for the idea......if i ever go jobless, i'll join a cat food company and produce such a thingBig smile
Why isn't phonetic spelled the way it sounds? LOLLOLLOL
Why isn't "palindrome" spelled the same way backwards? LOL
Why is there only ONE Monopolies Commission? coz its supposed to be mono (meaning one)????Confused
Why is there an expiration date on SOUR cream? so that it doesnt turn sweetWink
Don't you have to get up to get to the tape? LOL
Why is the word "abbreviate" so long? english lang. and its funny rulesOuch 
Why is the alphabet in that order? Is it because of that song? yeah....so that we can never forget itBig smile
Why is Mickey Mouse bigger than his dog Pluto? that's why its a cartoonWink
Why is it, whether you sit up or sit down, the result is the same? LOLLOLLOL
Why is it when two planes almost hit each other it is called a "near miss"? Confused
Why is it that when you're driving and looking for an address, you turn down the volume on the radio? Why is it when a door is open it's ajar, but when a jar is open it's not adoor? LOLClap claps to whoever asked these ques.
Why is it so hard to remember how to spell MNEMONIC? Tongue
Why is it called 'after dark', when it is really after light? Ouch
Why is it called a TV "set" when you only get one? good ques.Smile
Why is it called a bust, when it stops right before the part it is named after? LOLLOLLOLlolzzzz......very funny....ask the one who named it so
Why is it called a "building" when it is already built? LOLLOLLOL

sorry i've not written long answers....par yaar i'm a human being with below average intelligence......and above average emotions.....so plz excuse meBig smile

ishq008

ishq008

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 1:34am | IP Logged

creations from fiona I requested.

Edited by ishq008 - 03 May 2008 at 1:35am

ishq008

ishq008

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Congrats on the new club. hello all, sorry been busy, now have time, good luck Pooja on those questions. I couldn't help but laugh at all of them LOL. I will post mines soon. More funny ones, hope you enjoy them. love all the new siggys.

Edited by ishq008 - 03 May 2008 at 1:37am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top