Celebrity Fan Clubs

~~VEER AND SONI FC: VEENI REST IN PEACE~~ (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 150

HOUSTON2007

HOUSTON2007

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preeti_saarrthi

Originally posted by mkaur89

i really really don't want to see veer being mean to soni any more. she pregnant for god sake. Hope Jeet will be able to protect her from the abuse for the time being. the producers need to make veer realize the truth and maybe pretend not to in front of the family so the cheery can continue to abuse durga until she realizes that she wronged Soni, veer and Jeet.

i earlier used to think that cherry is not at fault for her behaviour coz she was wronged.....but she crossed the limits in her pursuit for revenge......its sheer madnessAngry

Agreed. What Cherry did to that child Simran was unforgiveable. Poor Soni took the blame and Veer was upset with her.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~VEER AND SONI FC: VEENI REST IN PEACE~~ (Page 4)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HOUSTON2007

HOUSTON2007

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Pooja good luck. more questions til your reign is over. poor girl LOL LOL LOL

Why is it when your sleeping it's called drool but when your awake its called spit?
If a hermaphrodite got sent to a certain gender prison, which one would it get sent to?
If a teacher were to teach a younger grade than they were teaching before, would they be "degraded"?
If you get chemo-therapy do you lose your pubic hairs?
Would you die if you didn't pee?
Why does every Abraham Lincoln impersonator sound the same, even though there are no known audio recordings of the man?
How's come people tell you to stay a kid for as long as you can. Yet the moment you do anything childish or immature they tell you to grow up.
Why does the Easter bunny carry eggs? Rabbits don't lay eggs.
When Atheists go to Court, they can't swear on the bible, can they?
If marbles are not made of marble, why are they called marbles?
If you dig a hole through the center of the earth, come out on the other side, and then let go, would you be falling down or floating up?
Could you be a closet claustrophobic?
Could someone be addicted to counseling? If so, how would you treat them?
If ketchup is good on french fries, how come it isn't good on mashed potatoes?
Where do all the daylight savings hours go?
Why doesn't the hair on your arms grow as fast as the hair on your head?
What happens if a black cat walks under a ladder and breaks a mirror?
Why when people ask you "what three things would you bring with you on a desert island?" no one ever replies, "A BOAT"
Why are elderly people often called "old people" but children are never called "new people"?
How does Freddy Kruger wipe his butt?
Why doesn't broccoli come in a can?
Can you slam a revolving door?
How young can you be, but still die of old age?
What would happen if you found a four-leaf-clover under a ladder?
Can a cross-eyed teacher control his pupils?
Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat will have materialized?
If winnie the pooh was civilized enough to keep his honey in jars, why did he eat it off his hands? Surely he had spoons?
What happens if you get a paper cut from a Get Well card?
Can you read a picture book?
Why does it say "shake well" on ketchup bottles, but not ketchup packets?
Is there ever a day that mattresses are not on sale?
Is eating a mermaid considered cannibalism?
Why does it say do not use before work with heavy machinery on the back of childrens tylenol? I mean..really could we save that many people by getting those darn five year-olds with headcolds off those forklifts!
If mirrors need light to work, what happens if you put night vision goggles on in the dark and look at a mirror?
if you're on an American airline, and you land in Canada and stay on the plane, is the drinking age still 21 or does it change to 19?
What happens if every team in the NFL goes 8-8?
What shape is the sky?
If a Jewish person goes to court and is asked to put their right hand on the Bible, do they use a Torah instead?
Why is it written "May contain traces of peanuts or other kind of nuts" on peanut butter jars. Are people stupid enough not to realize it themselves?

have fun with these crazy questions I found online LOL LOL LOL .now back to work for lazy meTongue

Edited by HOUSTON2007 - 02 May 2008 at 1:21pm

anyalolita

Goldie

anyalolita

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by scorpiorule

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size=4>Well today's ep was disappointing, Veer is now listening to Cherry. I hope he gains some common sense and see Cherry for who she really is and not listen to her furtherwhen it concerns Soni. As usual Durga is not going to change, Soni is not even in the house and she is being blamed for what is happening in the house and with her sons. Someone needs to set her straight, I hope her husband and/or Veer will do it soon. Well Monday is when Jeet brings Soni back in the house...I think this will have an impact on Jeet and he will tell the truth, since Veer might not acknowledge Soni and accuse Jeet of fathering the baby. Verbal Explosion at the Khurana's on Monday, THIS is going great. I really hope Cherry gets slapped and soon for all of this and next in turn will be Durga...

Firstly...Cherry reminds me of that saying about the girl with the curl on her forehead - "when she was good, she was very very good but when she was bad she was horrid". Urgh, I want to gut her entrails and string them up on my washing line, all in good fun, of course LOL...she would make a fantastic ally for Soni, but as an enemy Dead...I can't believe she managed to let the pregnancy drive a wedge in between Soni and Veer...of all things to do...now she's picking on unborn children??? She's insane. Do any of you think she even believes the kid is Jeet's? I don't, and if she's continuing this maliciousness in the name of revenge, I just found her ten times more disgusting.

Durga is just a total...urgh, only she would carry on blaming Soni even though she's finally accomplished what she's been aiming for the past year by throwing Soni out...

My only wish for Monday - whatever verbal explosion takes place in that household, I really, really, really hope it doesn't take place stright away. I mean, please, poor Soni's not eaten anything, she's pregnant, she's been wandering the streets and ended up unconscious (for the second time) in the middle of the road...I'm begging the creative team to ensure that both Jeet and (hopefully) Veer's concern is to get her up to bed to rest. In her state, she really doesn't need to be present to hear whatever eruption is about to take place. But after that, sure, I'm up for the drama Tongue!

Oh, I loved the expression on Jeet's face next Monday though...he looked totally ready to face them all and in no mood for any of Cherry's nonsense. Hopefully, Jeet's period of self pity is over.

Hey, it's great that you're MOTM, Pooja Clap!

Ermmm...just doing more thinking...I think Mr Khurana (senior) will not let Durga throw Soni out a second time - he's realised it was a mistake to let her do what she did.

I doubt Cherry will get slapped so soon...this situation is too juicily tense for the Maayka makers to end it so quickly Tongue.

Edited by bhavana02 - 02 May 2008 at 3:03pm

smile999

smile999

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
hey all from candylover. congrats on the second club

feel free to use

video icons

Stacked

Edited by smile41 - 02 May 2008 at 5:00pm

smile999

smile999

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 5:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bhavana02

Originally posted by scorpiorule

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size=4>Well today's ep was disappointing, Veer is now listening to Cherry. I hope he gains some common sense and see Cherry for who she really is and not listen to her further when it concerns Soni. As usual Durga is not going to change, Soni is not even in the house and she is being blamed for what is happening in the house and with her sons. Someone needs to set her straight, I hope her husband and/or Veer will do it soon. Well Monday is when Jeet brings Soni back in the house...I think this will have an impact on Jeet and he will tell the truth, since Veer might not acknowledge Soni and accuse Jeet of fathering the baby. Verbal Explosion at the Khurana's on Monday, THIS is going great. I really hope Cherry gets slapped and soon for all of this and next in turn will be Durga...

Firstly...Cherry reminds me of that saying about the girl with the curl on her forehead - "when she was good, she was very very good but when she was bad she was horrid". Urgh, I want to gut her entrails and string them up on my washing line, all in good fun, of course LOL...she would make a fantastic ally for Soni, but as an enemy Dead...I can't believe she managed to let the pregnancy drive a wedge in between Soni and Veer...of all things to do...now she's picking on unborn children??? She's insane. Do any of you think she even believes the kid is Jeet's? I don't, and if she's continuing this maliciousness in the name of revenge, I just found her ten times more disgusting.

Durga is just a total...urgh, only she would carry on blaming Soni even though she's finally accomplished what she's been aiming for the past year by throwing Soni out...

My only wish for Monday - whatever verbal explosion takes place in that household, I really, really, really hope it doesn't take place stright away. I mean, please, poor Soni's not eaten anything, she's pregnant, she's been wandering the streets and ended up unconscious (for the second time) in the middle of the road...I'm begging the creative team to ensure that both Jeet and (hopefully) Veer's concern is to get her up to bed to rest. In her state, she really doesn't need to be present to hear whatever eruption is about to take place. But after that, sure, I'm up for the drama Tongue!

Oh, I loved the expression on Jeet's face next Monday though...he looked totally ready to face them all and in no mood for any of Cherry's nonsense. Hopefully, Jeet's period of self pity is over.

Hey, it's great that you're MOTM, Pooja Clap!

Ermmm...just doing more thinking...I think Mr Khurana (senior) will not let Durga throw Soni out a second time - he's realised it was a mistake to let her do what she did.

I doubt Cherry will get slapped so soon...this situation is too juicily tense for the Maayka makers to end it so quickly Tongue.

I know Cherry knows that is not Jeet's child, but she is using it as a wedge against Veer and Soni. But I have a feeling something might happen to Soni if she stays in that house and with that veer will find out the child is HIS and not Jeet's. That all depends on whether Jeet speaks up and tells the truth about him and soni after she married Veer. I agree poor Soni needs to sleep and eat first, before durga grabs her hand and tries to throw her out again. I wonder how they all will find out she is really pregnant. Once the father finds out, Soni will not leave the house. I agree the story is going well and I want a delayed to the end of the Cherry scheming for now. But I want Veeni back together, at least in the same room.

smile999

smile999

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Q's for U pooja yaar

Would a fly without wings be called a walk?
Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
Why isn't phonetic spelled the way it sounds?
Why isn't "palindrome" spelled the same way backwards?
Why is there only ONE Monopolies Commission?
Why is there an expiration date on SOUR cream?
Don't you have to get up to get to the tape?
Why is the word "abbreviate" so long?
Why is the alphabet in that order? Is it because of that song?
Why is Mickey Mouse bigger than his dog Pluto?
Why is it, whether you sit up or sit down, the result is the same?
Why is it when two planes almost hit each other it is called a "near miss"?
Why is it that when you're driving and looking for an address, you turn down the volume on the radio? Why is it when a door is open it's ajar, but when a jar is open it's not adoor?
Why is it so hard to remember how to spell MNEMONIC?
Why is it called 'after dark', when it is really after light?
Why is it called a TV "set" when you only get one?
Why is it called a bust, when it stops right before the part it is named after?
Why is it called a "building" when it is already built?

Edited by smile41 - 02 May 2008 at 5:08pm

anyalolita

Goldie

anyalolita

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Preeti, I'm pretty more than sure they will be in the same room - now that, I'm looking forward to! At least more moments alone together will mean a step in the right direction! Smile

The siggies are soooo gorgeous Day Dreaming

Edited by bhavana02 - 02 May 2008 at 6:15pm

smile999

smile999

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 7:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bhavana02

Preeti, I'm pretty more than sure they will be in the same room - now that, I'm looking forward to! At least more moments alone together will mean a step in the right direction! Smile

The siggies are soooo gorgeous Day Dreaming

Bhavana Yaar I hope so too. But I fear something might happen to our beautiful Soni on Monday. I hope Jeet opens his mouth and spills the entire truth. I want to see Soni happy again especially with Veer close by. Veer might not speak to her, but I will be mad if he yells at her in that condition. I love him, but come on creators, lessen Soni's pain enough for Veer to get some closeness with her.

I knowWink. siggys are soooooooo dreamy with one of veeni's greatest scene.Day DreamingWink I requested some more.

Edited by smile41 - 02 May 2008 at 8:05pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top