Celebrity Fan Clubs

~~VEER AND SONI FC: VEENI REST IN PEACE~~ (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 3 Page 150

preeti_saarrthi

Goldie

preeti_saarrthi

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 7:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by scorpiorule

Questions for Pooja MOTM...Bahen Enjoy! MORE!!!.....k.......today's the last day afterallWink

What's the difference between a novel and a book? for me a book is a novel.....coz i dont read any other book......least r my course books 
How old are you before it can be said you died of old age? i hope to always remain young at heartBig smile
If nobody buys a ticket to a movie do they still show it? yes, coz they want to have self-satisfactionSmile
If someone owns a piece of land, do they own it all the way to the center of the earth? nobody can own land.......its a misconception due to which the world is going to dogs..Angry 
If you have a cold hot pocket, is it just a pocket? Confused.....di, i'm a bit dumb....didnt understand ur ques.
If humans evolved from monkey's/apes, why are they still here? coz god wanted to balance nature......keeping good and the bad together
Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle? coz it sticks to itself???Confused 
Why is the show called unsolved mysteries? if they were solved they wouldn't be mysteries. u answered the ques. alreadyWink
Do penguins have knees?nopes

Why is it said that an alarm clock is going off when really its coming on? coz we all r english ka papads....and think we r always right 

How come people tell you not to stand in front of an emergency exit when if there was an emergency surely you would run through it? that's a point which i've never understood!!
Why did Sally sell seashells on the seashore when you can just pick them up anyway? LOL
In libraries, do they put the bible in the fiction or non-fiction section? ErmmWink
Why are both of Spongebob's parents round like sea sponges while he is square like a kitchen sponge?so that his pants fit him??Confused 
Does a two-humped camel store more water than a one-humped camel? nopes.....not at all
If you pamper a cow, do you get spoiled milk? LOLLOL
Why is it that if someone yells "duck" they are helping you, but if they yell "chicken" they are insulting you? mysteries of english lang.....
If the FBI breaks your door down do they have to pay for it? nopes.....its the other way round....u hafta pay them
If they have angel food cake on earth, do they have people food cake in heaven? ROFL
If you fart and burp at the same time, would it make a vacuum in your tummy? ROFL.....never done that.....so i dont knowLOL
Do they call a fortune teller who cant see a "blind seer"? Confused
Why do you put two cents in when its only a penny for your thoughts? nice oneWink
Can you cry underwater? yes....u can....just tryWink
You know the signs on restaurant doors? No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service? what if someone goes in with No Pants? Would the restaurant still have to serve them? LOLLOLLOL
If an African elephant comes to America, is it an African-American elephant? LOLLOLLOL
Why doesn't flavored gum turn your mouth that color? coz its flavoured, not coloured
If a doctor suddenly died while doing surgery, would the other doctors work on the doctor or the patient? that's a good ques.Wink
Why do we sing "Rock a bye baby" to lull our little ones to sleep when the song is about putting your baby in a tree and letting the wind crash the cradle to the ground? LOLLOL....good one....but really....the nursery rhymes have too much of violence.....i'm going to write my own rhymes for my kids
Why do we say we're head over heels when we're happy? Isn't that the way we normally are?LOL
If the Wicked Witch of the West melts in water... how did she ever bathe? never heard of this thing in IndiaConfused
If bald people work as chefs in a restaurant,do they have to wear hairnets? not at all.......but the fact is that i've never seen a bald chefOuch
Why do sleeping pills have warning labels that state :'Caution: May Cause Drowsiness? LOLLOL
Do nudists have pin-ups of people with clothes on?Pig
How can Darth Vader breathe and talk at the same time? Confused
If there's a wheelchair-bound comedian, is it still called "stand-up"? LOLLOLLOL
When the French swear do they say pardon my English? LOLLOLLOL
Do people who use sign language see little hands in their head when they think about what somebody said, or do they hear the words in their head? cant say di.....u've muddled up my brainsWacko
How did Walt Disney figure out how to make people pay to stand in lines all day? that's the reason he's Disney
Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat will have materialized? LOLLOLLOL
Why is it that no matter what color bubble bath you use the bubbles are always white? LOL
Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?LOL LOL
Why do they call someone "late" if they died early? LOL
Why are the adjectives 'fast as' and 'slow as' often used in conjunction with hell, is hell slow or fast? di, u r too phunny!!!LOL 
If the serving size on a can of soda is one can, then why is the serving size on the little can one can, too? Wouldn't the little cans be 2 cans? Silly
If a king is gay and marries another guy what is that guy to the royal family? Silly
Why are red buttons always the most important? coz they can make or destroy u??Confused
How is chess considered a sport? coz it actually makes us use our brains rather than these senseless exams which r just memory testsDead

GAWD!!!.....sorry di, i've just put emoticons in some places.....par kya karu.....most of the time, i was busy laughingLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~VEER AND SONI FC: VEENI REST IN PEACE~~ (Page 2)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

scorpiorule

Goldie

scorpiorule

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

Pics of 4-30 Ep

1-8.jpg image by veeni4ever

Edited by scorpiorule - 30 April 2008 at 12:12pm

sean paul

sean paul

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
its very sad Cry

scorpiorule

Goldie

scorpiorule

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sean paul

its very sad Cry

I agreeCryCry, but Soni's pregnant and that's good...Veeni will come back together soon. We just need to get rid of CherryAngry

Edited by scorpiorule - 30 April 2008 at 12:28pm

ShaFiLICIOUS

IF-Stunnerz

ShaFiLICIOUS

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Im happy that Soni is PREGNANT! Tongue But sad that Veeni not together! Cry

mkaur89

mkaur89

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
im soooooo happppy for soni, but really really want to slap cheery. her jealously is totally getting the better of her.

scorpiorule

Goldie

scorpiorule

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by iqbal_neha89

Im happy that Soni is PREGNANT! Tongue But sad that Veeni not together! Cry

Agreed. But hope is not lost we will see them together and soon, Veer is going to be dad so all HAS to be well. I am so trying to remain optimistic hereBig smileConfused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top