Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

~~VEER AND SONI FC: VEENI REST IN PEACE~~ (Page 149)

preeti_saarrthi Goldie
preeti_saarrthi
preeti_saarrthi

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
thanks ppl for loving me and the ff Embarrassed ......will be posting the next part after a while...... Smile
preeti_saarrthi Goldie
preeti_saarrthi
preeti_saarrthi

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

DHOLNA

Part 3

"hey Veer what happened to ur car?" Shabd asked looking at the trashed Ferrari.

"Shut up!!" Veer whispered, looking around, "What if Soni heard u?"

"Oh she is inside talking with Mahi about her breakup with her boyfriend." Shabd said happily

"And where is ur girlfriend?" Veer said putting up his eyebrow, "Or did u break up too."

"I am planning to eventually."

"What are u waiting for then?"

"Oh u'll see" Shabd said smiling, "is Jeet coming?"

"Ya he said he would, said he had nothing to do over the weekend so he might as well, I hope he does because Soni will eat me alive if he doesn't."

"I never thought Soni would like a guy like Jeet."

"Whatever....... u know girls....... Popular, hot, good looking…"

"ya I know. But Veer..... tell me something...... haven't u ever liked any girl before?"

"well… I never felt that I needed someone in my life. I just think its point less, all a big show off. Tell some one u love them and then dump them after a month."

"It made me so mad!!!" Mahi said flaring up with anger, "how dare he say such a thing!!"

"what did he say Mahi?"Soni said looking curious.

"He said that I was having an affair with Shabd. I was just talking to him in the hall and then he came out of no where and started accusing me."

"What did u do?"

"I got pissed, I slapped him and then went off."

"that's good that u were the one doing the slapping, and I don't think he was lying."

"What do u mean? U think I have an affair with…"

"Ofcourse not but u have to admit that u like him."

"Shabd is just a friend Soni."

"that's what they all say."

"oh yeah what about u and Veer?"

"me and Veer?? Don't even go there darling."

"It is clear that Veer will never have a girlfriend as long as he lives and I am in love with Jeet."

"Ya sure that's what they all say." Mahi said smiling .Soni rolled her eyes. The door to the room opened, Soni's heart stopped, it was JEET!!!

"uhh… opps sorry wrong room. Have u seen Veer anywhere by any chance."

Mahi nudged Soni to her side, trying to get her to close her drooling mouth, "oh he is outside, by the trashed ferrari."

"Oh ok thanks… umm is ur friend ok??" Jeet said looking at Soni who looked even more still than a statue.

Soni swallowed, "Iamfine." She said in one breath.

Jeet gave her a weird look and then left. Giving a small smile to Mahi.

Next part: JUST A KISS. And Soni and Jeet are not going to be the ones kissing.Wink

anyalolita Goldie
anyalolita
anyalolita

Posted: 30 May 2008 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Either Mahi Shabd or Veer-Soni!! LOL LOL LOL Want more, especially after that hint you gave us...this trashed ferrari is really making me laugh, and Pooja, this one is too shoooorrtttttt!!! Hopefully the next one will be extra long to make up for it Tongue!
preeti_saarrthi Goldie
preeti_saarrthi
preeti_saarrthi

Posted: 30 May 2008 at 5:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bhavana02

Either Mahi Shabd or Veer-Soni!! LOL LOL LOL Want more, especially after that hint you gave us...this trashed ferrari is really making me laugh, and Pooja, this one is too shoooorrtttttt!!! Hopefully the next one will be extra long to make up for it Tongue!

Wink.....will reveal it in the next...............10-15 mins.....watsay???

preeti_saarrthi Goldie
preeti_saarrthi
preeti_saarrthi

Posted: 30 May 2008 at 5:29am | IP Logged

DHOLNA

Part 4

"I swear man I am going to kill him!!!"

"Chill out Shabd, we don't even know for sure whether there is anything going on b/w them." Veer said, hiding his smile, "and I mean u have a girlfriend don't u?"

"Veer shut up or I am going to kill u too. U know how much I love Mahi."

"Then why don't u tell her that."

"Well me versus Jeet, u don't have to be a genius to know which one Mahi is going to choose." Soni entered and both of them stopped talking instantly.

"Hey guys what's up."

"Nothing!!" Veer and Shabd said together.

"Ya sure whatever, u guys can tell me, I won't tell anyone promise."

"Well…Soni…"

"No Shabd u better not!!"

"I think Soni can help us Veer."

"No Shabd....."

"Shut up Veer, tell me Shabd."

"We think that there is something going on b/w Mahi and Jeet."

Soni looked really mad, "What!! Come on guys this is not funny."

"Yes this was a joke. Shabd is only joking, don't believe him." Veer said.

Soni ignored Veer, "Why do u think that?"

"Well because Veer saw Mahi and Jeet... well ........together. Don't ask me Soni, I cant be more descriptive than that."

"I don't believe u!!"

Veer came closer to her and put his hand on her shoulder, "Soni…" Soni pushed off his hand from her shoulders and walked angrily out of the door. She was going to tear Mahi in half , how dare she!! Veer ran after her, "Soni stop!!" Veer caught her around the waist. She hit her hands on his hand struggling against him.

"Let go Veer!!! I am going to kill her."

"Chill woman!! And quit hitting me." Jeet was coming down the hall, Soni could tell, she always could, it was time for drastic action.

"Veer I know u r going to hate me for this but…" Soni pulled his face closer to her and kissed him on his lips.

Veer was shocked at what the hell was going on, when he realized what was going on, he tried to pull away from Soni but she held on tight. Jeet passed them, thinking this was bound to happen ,2 nerds that hung out together would obviously end up together.

Soni only let go when Jeet had passed, "What the freaking hell was that Soni!!"

"It was only a kiss."

"I had to make Jeet jealous."

"U know what Soni, I never wanted to tell u this, but u are just STUPID, big capital letters stupid. Jeet has never liked u , he has never even looked at u, he doesn't even know that u exist!! And he never ever will like u because he has many other girls around him that are better looking than u. Why don't u find someone that will like u. Someone that is as stupid as u are. So at least u don't have to go around kissing ME just to make them jealous!!"

Soni was in tears by now but Veer was too angry, to stop or feel bad about what he was doing, "U know why I became friends with u Soni? because I thought u were different, not like those other girls who only love guys for their popularity or money. But no !!I was wrong, u are just like all of them!!" He stormed off towards his room. Soni ran off to her room crying her eyes out.

how's this one??Embarrassed

anyalolita Goldie
anyalolita
anyalolita

Posted: 30 May 2008 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Oh dear...this I did not expect!! Um, ok have a teeny doubt - were Mahi-Jeet actually kissing? Why didn't Shabd just say outright? Or has there been some misunderstanding for poor Soni here? Also...why does Soni like Jeet so much? She seems so sensible, and well, he seems like a total jerk Angry...poor Veer, she had it coming though....

"Jeet passed them, thinking this was bound to happen ,2 nerds that hung out together would obviously end up together." Horrified though I was, this made me laugh so much, it also says a lot about Jeet - isn't Veer meant to be his cousin??!...I like him even less now, and he's hardly spoken a few lines LOL

Edited by bhavana02 - 30 May 2008 at 9:28am
scorpiorule Goldie
scorpiorule
scorpiorule

Posted: 30 May 2008 at 10:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by preeti_saarrthi

thanks ppl for loving me and the ff Embarrassed ......will be posting the next part after a while...... Smile

Outstanding Work BahenClap

scorpiorule Goldie
scorpiorule
scorpiorule

Posted: 30 May 2008 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmak

Originally posted by smile41

Originally posted by 1love4ever

Ladies excellent work on the RIP post for Veeni. Outstanding, sad, sorrowful posts in all. The end to a great couple, due to one sadistic person. Cry

so right in all. Cry

agreed. missing them so muchCry

I agree with this as well. Missing them so muchCry

Go to top