~~VEER AND SONI FC: VEENI REST IN PEACE~~ - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago

Pics of 4-30 Ep

1-8.jpg image by veeni4ever

Edited by scorpiorule - 15 years ago

Originally posted by sean paul

its very sad 😭

I agree😭😭, but Soni's pregnant and that's good...Veeni will come back together soon. We just need to get rid of Cherry😡

Im happy that Soni is PREGNANT! 😛 But sad that Veeni not together! 😭
im soooooo happppy for soni, but really really want to slap cheery. her jealously is totally getting the better of her.

Originally posted by iqbal_neha89

Im happy that Soni is PREGNANT! 😛 But sad that Veeni not together! 😭

Agreed. But hope is not lost we will see them together and soon, Veer is going to be dad so all HAS to be well. I am so trying to remain optimistic here😃😕

Originally posted by mkaur89

im soooooo happppy for soni, but really really want to slap cheery. her jealously is totally getting the better of her.

Same here. I would like Veer when he finds out the entire truth to slap Cherry and verbally abuse his mother. I hope and pray that the father once he finds out Soni is pregnant bring her back in the house..BUT..not too soon, as I still want to see Durga's abuse continue at the hands of Cherry...You reap what you sow  and that is what Durga is getting now. I am thrilled watching her pay for her treament of Soni and Veer. Jeet needs to SPEAK up and tell Veer the entire truth of the lie he told Cherry to cause her to react this way. Cherry's anger and treament is due to Jeet's lies to her on the false affair with Soni and also Durga's lies on the circumstances behind Veer and Soni's wedding...So all in all, Cherry was lied to by Jeet and Durga, which is causing her to react this way...But my god, that does not justify what she did to the small child simran at that time...This Cherry is more evil than Durga. Wow. So lies and more lies are all behind Soni and Veer's breakup...And the truth needs to come from Jeet and Durga to clear the issue for Veer and Soni...I just Veer wise up sooner than later before the baby is born and get back together with Soni.

I fear if Soni comes back in the house Cherry might do something to her, and we will lose the baby, and that might be the same with Durga. But I have a feeling Khurana will bring back Soni in the house and Veer will have no other choice than to deal with it, and then start questioning her on the father, and then maybe Jeet will step up and tell the truth of the non-affair...This like all storyline need that extra push for the truth to come out otherwise it's just words...suspense and drama is the name of the game in Maayka

Pics for today's ep

1-9.jpg image by veeni4ever

Well today's ep was disappointing, Veer is now listening to Cherry. I hope he gains some common sense and see Cherry for who she really is and not listen to her further when it concerns Soni. As usual Durga is not going to change, Soni is not even in the house and she is being blamed for what is happening in the house and with her sons. Someone needs to set her straight, I hope her husband and/or Veer will do it soon. Well Monday is when Jeet brings Soni back in the house...I think this will have an impact on Jeet and he will tell the truth, since Veer might not acknowledge Soni and accuse Jeet of fathering the baby. Verbal Explosion at the Khurana's on Monday, THIS is going great. I really hope Cherry gets slapped and soon for all of this and next in turn will be Durga... Edited by scorpiorule - 15 years ago
i really really don't want to see veer being mean to soni any more. she pregnant for god sake. Hope Jeet will be able to protect her from the abuse for the time being. the producers need to make veer realize the truth and maybe pretend not to in front of the family so the cheery can continue to abuse durga until she realizes that she wronged Soni, veer and Jeet.

Originally posted by scorpiorule

Well today's ep was disappointing, Veer is now listening to Cherry. I hope he gains some common sense and see Cherry for who she really is and not listen to her further when it concerns Soni. As usual Durga is not going to change, Soni is not even in the house and she is being blamed for what is happening in the house and with her sons. Someone needs to set her straight, I hope her husband and/or Veer will do it soon. Well Monday is when Jeet brings Soni back in the house...I think this will have an impact on Jeet and he will tell the truth, since Veer might not acknowledge Soni and accuse Jeet of fathering the baby. Verbal Explosion at the Khurana's on Monday, THIS is going great. I really hope Cherry gets slapped and soon for all of this and next in turn will be Durga...

i was soooo disappointed when veer believed cherry.........his ideal husband image diminished a bit........feel so bad for soni.....the lady's pregnant for pete's sake.......frankly speaking i dont want her to be in khurana house if she continues to get the unfair treatment with an addition of veer's stony attitude😭😭.....even if jeet brings her to the khurana mansion, i have a feeling that when she gains consciousness and realises that veer doesnt believe her, she'll go back to the sareen's........i'm fed up with durga and cherry.....and have started liking jeet more.....though he behaved wierdly b4 he had never done anything to harm VS relationship......but these two r the limit.......i dont have enough words for them😡