Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Memyself09

Goldie

Memyself09

Posted: 29 April 2008 at 11:37am | IP Logged

Hi all jersey no . 10 fans .

I m really confused about arjun's feelings towards ashu , although i really luv them together Embarrassed.

wen arjun started following ashu in the beggining , he told his sidekick rakshsk dat he was doin all dis just to break nakul's support .

but i feel dat he has started liking her  he does not luk fake .

the way he was telling ashu dat he hurt shivi accidently while to others he told dat he was nt involved in d accident.

and he is the one who most probably payed ashu's fees  and he did not tell brag to anyone bout this.

wat do u say. ? plz reply.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "is arjun really using ashu or .......??" in SAB Other Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Exactly my thought. I would go back to the bandage scene when Ashu ties her handkerchief on Arjun's hand. Arjun says Ashu that Nakul is very lucky because he has a friend like her.

Yes he said Rakshak he wants to break Nakul's support but i think he has started falling for Ashu slowly. Till now whoever Arjun met has been attracted towards his charm. Though Arjun & Sakshi dates each other they never had communication in their relationship. They never sat5 down & sorted out matters which was one of the most important thing.

About the fees, he paid it secretly & if he wanted to show to others he has changed then he would have let everyone know about it but he didn't.

I m looking forward to day's episode esp the confrontation scene b/w Arjun-Ashu.

I think when Arjun realizes his feelings for Ashu by that time Rakshak might accidently spill the beans about the conversation that happened b/w him & Arjun or someone shall hear their half convesation.

In yes epi Shivy said Arjun to concentrate on Meerut match as they have never won from that team & to play like a team. This match might play a an evident role in Arjun-Ashu relationship only time will tell.

Shruti

Memyself09

Goldie

Memyself09

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
i feel lke hitting arjun Angry Angry Angry

Its finally out that its just part of arjun's plan to break nakul 's support, nothing else, Ouch

man , does he hav a heart , he just uses and dumps girls first the way he used to treat sakshi , then maria and now ashu........

but really admire ashu for the way sheis supporting nakul Clap

but i really feel sad for her Cry Cry

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
I missed yes epi so. Did Arjun confessed to Rakshak or was it revealed to audience that he is using Ashu. Ashu is going to work with Smita so possibly she will get close to his mom. We can't deny Arjun loves his mo. Let's see whether her mom is successful is changing Arjun or Ashu is.

Shruti

Memyself09

Goldie

Memyself09

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 3:22am | IP Logged
this is wat happened which clearly shows arjun's intentions:
rakshak advices arjun to work on his other plan too(getting friendly wid ashu) and then arjun and rakshak are walking in the corridor (ashu is also some distance apart from them) with rakshak( he is such a jerk) commenting that he has never lukd ashu so happy and arjun's acting is really working( with a smirk on arjun's face.) Ouch

Cry Cry

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 4:04am | IP Logged
I saw the repeat today. In the room when everyone leaves Rakshak asks Arjun how is his other plan going separating Nakul & Ashu. I was just noting down Arjun's expression. He didn't say anything to Rakshak but lost somewhere. I don't blame Rakshak bcoz initially Arjun said Rakshak he is using Ashu to break Nakul's support system so Rakshak asking that question was quite natural.

It all started with a motive but it's going in a diff direction & Arjun yet has to realize this. As i said earlier it will be Rakshak or maybe Ashu might hear their conversation which will lead to heartbreak & then if Arjun even screams trying to make Ashu believe he is saying the truth she won't believe him that's why they brought in this part time job i gues. If Ashu works with Smita both will bond. Smita knows his son well & if he falls in love she will be the first one to support him no matter Raghuveer agrees to it or not.

Shruti

tazy_rahul

IF-Rockerz

tazy_rahul

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 7:00am | IP Logged
he is actually using her to break nakul

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 4:51am | IP Logged
He isn't using her as i predicted the episode came true yesterday Ashu hears half conversation & leaves. Arjun really loves Ashu & i think Arjun-Nakul will together win the Meerut match.

Shruti

Post Reply New Post

Go to top