Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

India-Forums

Kashish's third marriage in KTH!!! (Page 3)

shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 09 January 2005 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
O and the thing about sasha goin to a mental hospital-it should be ekta instead!

*~puja~* Senior Member
*~puja~*
*~puja~*

Posted: 09 January 2005 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
i think i missed something when did sujal and kashish divorce and how is kashish able to marry swayam... and why is she doing this... if anyone know let me know... im confused... Confused i think i have the cerebral inhibition thing... dang...
Nankri IF-Rockerz
Nankri
Nankri

Posted: 09 January 2005 at 7:41pm | IP Logged

Ekta should not make any more serials ! God only knows when the Kyunki and Kahanii Saga will end.!WhewCry

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 09 January 2005 at 9:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by damsel~~

uhhh damn nooo!!!!! y does ekta ave to get every1 married so many times she is such a looser if she so much obsessed with getting ppl married so many times y doesnt she get married herselfConfused huhh.. i dun want to use ne harsh thingEmbarrassed but i swear its crazysAngry i totally agree with u cutereems or i think there is sum mental problem she cant c 2 ppl happy togetherAngryAngry

I agree with you.... Ekta now should get married. But I think because of these ideas of hers nobody is marrying her. When she can't see anybody happily married how can anyone expect her to do the same in her life... Imagine her getting married many times. She is a psyco and needs real treatment. We should all make some sort of protest regarding these horrible ideas of hers..............

KinshukLuvsDina IF-Sizzlerz
KinshukLuvsDina
KinshukLuvsDina

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 6:51am | IP Logged

hey!ppl m juss fed up wiv dese stupid ideas ov ektaaa!but still i'll watch kth juss to c sujal !Winkbutt i juss hate dis fingi ov seperation y da hell is dis swayamm!dere i wana kill himmm dat tarzann!waisee pooor sujalll!

yehh ekta naa she shuld not do dis, ppl like him n kashish together soo much she shuld not seperatee demm!

wat do u ppl say!???Smile

m very depressed wiv dis stupid idea ov marrin kashish again i fink she'll marry her again n den dat tarzan will also live wiv da whole family in da same housee wen every1 will come to know da truth abt sujalz dad!lol.

n den sujal will b dat same old sujal who was angryyy young mann lol. who used to drinkkk n sing songs n remember kashish lol.LOL

n he will again fight n win bak kashish n i fink in da end swayam will alsoo diee!i wishhh lol.Cryabb aage itz on ektaa g.

wat do u ppl say abt ma idea???or u can say point ov vieww!

prarthitab Groupbie
prarthitab
prarthitab

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
IF KASHISH IS GOING TO GET MARRIED TO SWAYAM THEN THE SERIAL IS FINISHED. TO HELL WITH TWISTS AND TURNS. NOBODY IS GOING TO TOLERATE THAT SPIDER SWAYAM AS K'S HUSBAND. WHY DON T THEY SHOW A COUPLE FIGHTING ODDS TOGETHER? AFTER ALL THEY DESERVE THAT AFTER SO MANY MONTHS OF UNHAPPNIESS.
sweetrani_neha IF-Dazzler
sweetrani_neha
sweetrani_neha

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
yea seriously sujal and kashish get together for what--one day?? then kashish again starts on her dumb revenge plan and now swayamAngry.... and if ekta really wants them not to be together for some time (which i still dont like )why doesnt she show a new entry of some nice girl for sujal?? and then kashish can sit there all depressed like our sujal had been... sujal just needs to be the happy Smile
fm05 IF-Sizzlerz
fm05
fm05

Posted: 15 January 2005 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Swayam, Swayam, Swayam y were u ever introduced into the story, huh? He is just a extra waste of KTH time on our screens. I thgt the synopsis of the show was tht it centred around the Sinha sisters but more so KASHISH and SUJAL. No not Swayam and K but Sujal and K. They can make junglee Swayam as some ppl on this forum call him (which is so funny btw) be with Mauli coz she's the only sister left without anyone to love. Or if he won't leave K then get rid of him all together.Evil Smile

Go to top