Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

India-Forums

Kashish's third marriage in KTH!!! (Page 2)

cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 09 January 2005 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

Thaanx for info sujalfan.

OMG!!! what twists we have to see in these soaps.Kashish to marry swayamAngry.....Kashish junglee se shaadi karke jungle jaana chahthi hai kya???LOL..Ektaa has become psychic i supposeLOL.....Lagta hai khud ki shaadi nahin hui hai isiliye sabki shaadi 3-4 karvati haiLOL.

Jeetendra get married Ektaa soonLOL. But who will marry her??ConfusedLOL

damsel111 IF-Rockerz
damsel111
damsel111

Posted: 09 January 2005 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
uhhh damn nooo!!!!! y does ekta ave to get every1 married so many times she is such a looser if she so much obsessed with getting ppl married so many times y doesnt she get married herselfConfused huhh.. i dun want to use ne harsh thingEmbarrassed but i swear its crazysAngry i totally agree with u cutereems or i think there is sum mental problem she cant c 2 ppl happy togetherAngryAngry
jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 09 January 2005 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Hey Ekta should get into an mental hospital in england, the closest one to me iz near my skool so she should stay there , then i can go to dat hospital n torture her and stuff( can tell u dat the mental hospital is really strict)LOL
shrutibali IF-Rockerz
shrutibali
shrutibali

Posted: 09 January 2005 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

hey guys i dont know but maybe this twist in kahaani will make kth more intersting. i mean i wud love to see the old sujal back- you know the angry young man type, the one who agressive and maybe if kashish is away from him , he will go back to his old self. and maybe kashish is marrying that chimp to help sujal. who knows.

wat do u guys say

*Meg_d* Goldie
*Meg_d*
*Meg_d*

Posted: 09 January 2005 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
I dont believe this its totally out of order, but i do agree this storyline mite make this soap interesting but i would love to sujal and kashish together again i stopped watchin when piyush and kashish got married (well i missed out few episodes and couldnt be botherd to catch up to them) lets see how this goesConfused
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 09 January 2005 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

Ekta is PAGAL...leave her and her script writer...

if that happens, i'll stop watching KTH just the same way as i stopped watching Kahin Kisi Roz after the original shaina was changed...Ekta is a big time stupid!!!!!Angry

Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 09 January 2005 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

I'll believe it if it happens.........Look at poor me Ouch , still hoping that the script writers have some sense left that they won't pen down such a sickening think like that Dead...........But on the other hand, i know i'm expecting much.........This is SICK beyond imagination........Angry 

Jazmine, u r so funny......LOL

shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 09 January 2005 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Poor Sujal! I HATE ekta so much! shes always splittin up happily married couples!

Go to top