April 29th Live Written Update *Complete*

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey Guys🤗

Here is my first update for the show Waar Parriwar.

Urmila welcomes everyone to the show. She then tells that we met 6 families yesterday. She then starts talking about the same family that couldnt make and then a little recap is shown. Urmila then welcomes the Darbar Family. Urmila then says that you have to make a decision and then Ismail says that I felt bad aswell telling them that they cant sing. Both Radyni and her aunty are welcomed on stage. Ismail says that either you prove yourself today or get eliminated from this show. Urmila says that the show must gone and then welcomes the next family.

1st Family: Rizvi's

The first one to perform is Neha Rizvi, she sings Tere Bin. Second one to perform is Runaa Rizvi, she sings Mahi Ve. Thirs one to perform is Raj Kumar Rizvi and he sings a Qawali along with Neha and Runaa.

Comments:

Ismail: He stands up and says that I am younger than you. He then says Neha you need to clear out your words. Runaa you sang amazingly. Raj Kumar Saab you were good aswell

Aisha: I would like to come on the stage and stand with you.

2nd Family: Chaturvedi's

The first one to perform is Rishabh who sings Aogey Jab tum. Second one to perform is Meenu, she sings Ni Main Samajh Gayii. Third one to perform is Anuj, he sings Kinna Sona Tenoo and Rishabh and Meenu join him

Comments:

Ismail: Rishabh you were singing "Saajna" as u already have a girlfriend. Meenu Ji you were singing with alot of Spark, eventhough girls loose that after marriage and Meenu says that i gained it after i got married.

3rd Family: De/Trijayh

First one to perform is Trijayh, he sings Ek Haseena Tha. Second to perform is Abhijit, he sings Jabse Tere Naina. Third to perform is Swasthika, she sings Raat Baaki, Baat Baaki.

Ismail's youngest son who is probably 4-5 years old came and was sitting in Aisha's lap

Comments:

Ismail: Trijayh you were singing like you were eating Ras-Malai. Be careful next time. Other two were good.

4th Family: Chellam

First one to sing is Shubhash, he sings Piya Pukaray. Second to sing is Lavanya, she sings Its Rocking. Thirs to sings is Abhilesha, she sings Jiya Jale and Shubhash and Lavanya join in.

Comments:

Ismail: Shubhash sir you have alot of hard work to do. Lavanya you are very healthy grown. Abhilasha you have alot of weight on your shoulders.

5th Family: Rathore's

First one to sing is a man, he sings Tu hi Meri Shabh Hai. Second to sing is Pooja, she sings Barso Re. Third to sing is Gopal Singh, he sings his traditional song.

Comments:

I missed these but they were good.😃

Urmila says that Gopal Singh is a police Officer that even in CID.

6th Family: Khadikelar

First one to sings is the lady, she sings Bahon key Darmiaan. Second to sing is Radyni, she sings Race Sason Ki.

Comments:

Ismail: Radyni you were performing good but also sing ok. But you are forgiven everything since you are ina tension. The lady says we are thankful. Ismail says that i am thankful to you for singing.

The the 4th Member of the family is welcomed, she is Sneha Pant. Urmila says that Waar Pariwarr is going to be special with Sneha and Jatin Pandit.

Next Episode: Problems start.

Take Care,

Enjoy

Edited by ~Saraa~ - 15 years ago

I am updating as the shows goes on 😊 Please be patient

*Edited*

The update is complete now😃

Edited by ~Saraa~ - 15 years ago
Thanks. I was watching it when the reception went kaput. Your update helped to catch up! 😛
very nice thanks a lot
i still don't understand this
well in my opinion this is another good singing show prodeuced my Gujander singh. First saregamapa then VOI and now this. one thing Gujander Singh likes to spark the show by including fake tensions. Anyways well done gujander sahib
Ur welcome guys..and Thanks for the Lovely Comments 😃
thanks saara...so they were still continuing with the intros ...i thought there were only 6 families for some time and then later they were going to introduce the rest 😳
thanks saara nice update...... 👏