Ronit & Varun cheerin 4 IPL

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

Ronit Roy:

What is your view on IPL?

It is a good concept and I think it is going to be very entertaining.

Which team would you cheer for in IPL?
I am not supporting any team. Both Mumbai and Kolkata are close to me so I am finding it difficult to choose one particular team. Also, this time, it is India vs India, and that makes it more difficult.

Who, according to you, is the strongest contender for the 'Man of the Series' title?
Difficult to predict right now. Let the series begin.

Do you think the presence of Bollywood personalities during the IPL matches will affect the performances of a player?
I don't think so.

Do you think that with business houses and celebrities owning teams, betting on the game will soon be legalized as it is in some other countries?
I don't think that government will ever let betting become legalized. Our system is not so liberal. So I don't think that it will ever happen

Varun Badola:

What is your view on IPL?
It is a fantastic concept.

Which team would you cheer for in IPL?
I prefer to cheer for any team which becomes the underdog. I do not prefer champions.

Who, according to you, is the strongest contender for the 'Man of the Series' title?
It depends. We can't predict that right now.

Do you think that with business houses and celebrities owning teams, betting on the game will soon be legalized as it is in some other countries?
It should have been legalized 5-10 years ago. Anyway, I don't think that they will legalize betting.

cheers

resh