KALIKARMAVALI..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

krishara

Goldie

krishara

Posted: 29 April 2008 at 1:00am | IP Logged

hello frds,

in yesterdays episode Priya said to Swapnil that she has already told mr.Bhosale abt that MURTI. i dont recall any episode where priya told him abt that statue.........

as per my knowledge,vikrant had seen that statue in sulekha's house before calling priya for first time and they never had any discussion abt that murti between them.........

i dont know exactly...so please tell me if someone knows abt this

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KALIKARMAVALI.." in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bhagu_k

bhagu_k

Posted: 29 April 2008 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Exactly, Iam also thinking that.. I dont think so she told him, Only priya & Shipra was Disscussing abt that..If they show that priya told vikrant abt this kali karmavali then maybe iam missed that episode.. But i dont think so she told him..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.