Preview, Wednesday 30 April - Page 5

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by rashi85

ayesha has seriously crossed alllll limits!!!!!

yeah!!!!!!!when will she be punished
Originally posted by vasantha_rao07

so much of logics in BT heads...waste guys!they can spend their energy in trying to show Michi reunion😕

Vasu hope u don't mind me calling u that ! I bet its not the logic of BT heads it is the marketing strategy of Star Plus as u can see due to cricket almost all the shows r having low trp's than usual so this is the last resort which the channel can use to lure viewers ! As Kayamath is a late night show & also it is aired almost when the match is about to finish that is when the match is in the most crucial juncture so most of the people will prefer the ending of the match rather than this storyless crap (sorry to offend anyone) so in order to gain viewership for this pathetic show these people are letting out previews on a daily basis so that the loyal viewers of the show tune into it out of anticipation ! as they too know that Michi r the trp gainers for Kayamath !
Edited by ishika_sou - 15 years ago
let ur damads memory comes into place,after that its worth watching all these days to see how milsi manhandles that stupidWWW,i want nobody (Neev or prachi)to do that job except milsi,iam waiting for this day morethan michi 2 c-night.