Non Sun TV Serials

KNI Apr 28 - May 1 - MAs dad comes forth (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 29 April 2008 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks aish Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KNI Apr 28 - May 1 - MAs dad comes forth (Page 2)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bluegal

Goldie

bluegal

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 2:33am | IP Logged
thanks aisha for the updates.

i really don't understand shakti's character. i hope the ratings go downhill then the story will be better perhaps Dead

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Thanks aish

i read only ur updates they r better than the serial thanks a lot Big smile

Shalinikanthan

Shalinikanthan

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Thnx Aishu for da updates. I totally agree withu it lost da charm it used to have. I am nt watchin da serial at all. Jus depending on ur Updates. I hope it will get bak to its orginal story lin between shakthi and Divya.

This s turning out to be a typical mega serial with silent mora ponnu passion towards already commited mura paniyan.

I feel Sorry for Divya Confused . Any gal will be discusted to witness dese incidents between her Bf and his cousin.

annoo

annoo

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Thanx 4 the updates Aish. I've stopped watchin KNI.
U r 100% correct. Shakthi has split personality disorder.
Divya will break the engagement if Shakthi n his family cont to woo MA. I will appreciate if she does tht. I dont think Shakthi deserves Divya Angry   Angry

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Ok Guys...just watched the next episode and MA's studpid dad has taken the initiative to talk to Ayya about MA - Sakthi's wedding....he goes to their house, but doesn't tell who the groom is yet since Ayya and Co. are not there.....Sakthi thinks it is some other guy, but doesn't know what MA's dad has in store for him...i'll update with more detail in the afternoon.

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Thanks aish

sakthi is supporting MA lets see when MA's dad breaks the news Wink

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 1:10am | IP Logged
thanx ash.i think ayya will surely get tensed bcoz the whole village knows shakthi is engaged with Divya & how dare MA's dad does so knowingly Angry

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Non Sun TV Serials Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.