Poll Question :

So which Sumit-KK do you prefer more??

Poll Choice
Sumit and Kumkum Wadhwa
Sumit Raichand-Kumkum Mishra
Difficult to choose.......both
Login To Vote
Posted: 15 years ago
Ok I know the romance has not yet started between SuKk-2 par their chemistry is still MINDBLOWING!πŸ‘....& if u go to see,the jungle scenes & the tent scenes & the college scenes have already given an indication of what's to comeπŸ˜‰....as far as SuKk-1 are concerned,I don't think I really need to say anything!!!!....so get voting & plz do reply as to why u've chosen that option....
Its really very difficult to choose...Becz both's chemisty n acting was mindblowing
both are vast extreme character couples so difficult to chose and HuJu have played both the couple roles to perfection
ok what if u HAD to choose just 1 from the 2??
Yeah...it is difficult to choose just one...coz HuJu did and are doing a perfect job acting it out
SuKk-1 had so much love and respect for each other...
SuKk-2 aren't even friends yet but I think that once they fall in love it is going to be really really fantastic/awesome πŸ˜‰

so if I had to choose..then I would choose SuKk-2 coz I have a feeling they are going to be really amazing. 😊
well said Tamanna! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ I have the same feeling too coz Juhi herself has said that we should expect lots & lots & lots more romance now! πŸ˜‰
It is very hard to choose coz Sumit-Kumkum Wadhwa and Sumit Raichand-Kumkum Mishra are both tooooo good 😊
both....its too hard to pick between them πŸ˜†
its so difficult to choose
part2 has been v short. so cant do justice to any one
hi

its nto fair not to compare

bec sukk have justed started now, while sukk 1 had 6 yrs

both are unique and i adore both

sukk 2 are reakistic, thats the best thing about them.

norzar