Zee Marathi

just a thought

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

springtime

springtime

Posted: 28 April 2008 at 11:59am | IP Logged

hey guys...

i know this forum is about 'zee marathi' n the serials we like most....but who else here thinks that the discussions r getting a bit too over-rated...these serials r the cause we r getting connected to each other...but all the time discussing each n every detail n sentence in it is getting a lil too much for me....

not that we shouldnt discuss but dont u think there r far more better subjects to discuss too....we all r in so many diff parts of world...now that i know that everyone likes asambhav i wd like to know more than that....about them, about the places they r in...wats around them....if they know any good recipes...if anyone's working....if they visit some place...if they have attended any good cultural programs lately....if anyone knows wen there is gonna b such a program

asambahv is gonna b here as a subject....but may b it doesnt have to b on the minds 24/7...

wat say guys....if u dont agree just ignore the post....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "just a thought" in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krishara

Goldie

krishara

Posted: 29 April 2008 at 12:49am | IP Logged
hey springtime,
u r so right Clap Clap .We all just thinking abt ASAMBHAV now a days more than pallavi joshi and mr rajwade LOL LOL .Of course the serial is good but ur thought is also correct,we may not discuss abt it for every second and every minute.
I dont know how many members will like ur idea but we can form a good members group from this forum,we can send good attachements if we have emails of them,give info abt the places they r living and so on....
hey frds,r anybody agree with springtime and me????just reply otherwise just ignore the post.........

lswarsetty

lswarsetty

Posted: 29 April 2008 at 1:45am | IP Logged
i agree with springtime.
i think we should not be talking aboot asambahv 24/7.

bhagu_k

bhagu_k

Posted: 29 April 2008 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Hey springtime & bageshri, iam not angry wid both of u..infact ur idea is gr8..& we r so lucky that this serials director & dialog writter is in our contact.. then we can find abt there information easily..iam alredy giving satish's email id so every one can send email to him..i cant come online lots of time thats why i cant get more info abt them.. i just know that chinmay who is playing role of abhimaan & who is dialog writter of this serial, he is staying at Andheri wich is in Mumbai Western Line..If any body get more info then give us...

bhagu_k

bhagu_k

Posted: 29 April 2008 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Hey springtime & bageshri, iam not angry wid both of u..infact ur idea is gr8..& we r so lucky that this serials director & dialog writter is in our contact.. then we can find abt there information easily..iam alredy giving satish's email id so every one can send email to him..i cant come online lots of time thats why i cant get more info abt them.. i just know that chinmay who is playing role of abhimaan & who is dialog writter of this serial, he is staying at Andheri wich is in Mumbai Western Line..If any body get more info then give us...

mj0511

Groupbie

mj0511

Posted: 29 April 2008 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Hey springtime and bageshri.. how very rite!! Thumbs Up

We can discuss some good info about the actors working in Asambhav, like about their other contributions to television/cinema/theater etc..There are so many....for instance a good theater artist like Manjusha Godse (Taniska), a good poet/writer like Kishor Kadam (Saranjame), Sharvari Patankar..and of course Satish Rajwade (actor, director(Mrugjal fame) and many more..

Let us all Asambhav fans make this forum a Asambhav informative one!! Smile

-mj0511

gust.sara

Groupbie

gust.sara

Posted: 29 April 2008 at 6:21am | IP Logged
@springtime
I totally agree with springtime on this matter...Although we all are gr8 fans of Asambhav doesn't necessarily mean to discuss it all the time...
I guess we can start a new thread(topic) of discussion whr we can chat & only one thread can be used for that purpose thus not disturbing the rest of the forum...
Maybe the name of the topic can be "ZM Cafe Chat"...or something like that...wat do u guys say??
So whoz starting the thread?

@bhagu_k...
We all appreciate that u hav gathered so much info for all of us...
Thnx a lot...

springtime

springtime

Posted: 29 April 2008 at 7:00am | IP Logged
hey sara...

thats a good idea to start a new topic by new name...whoever wants to join r most welcome...

n m very happy to know that u all think alike...so thanks bageshri, lswarsetty, mj0511, gust.sara for the support...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.