Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

ZEE Awards- Proves awards are down drain (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

AmritaRao-Nina

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 28 April 2008 at 6:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ZEE Awards- Proves awards are down drain (Page 2)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Showbizz

IF-Dazzler

Showbizz

Posted: 28 April 2008 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Awards will have some dignity if there is only ONE AWARD ceremony !!
Nowadays there are some dozen functions and only actors who win in that ceremony appear in the function LOL LOL LOL nothing but a joke !!

Posted: 28 April 2008 at 6:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ektas_Angel

well to be honest in my view films that are hit and did well got awards it was actually a mixed baf ..is it srks fault his films do well! no offence people always pick on him just because he actually entertains ..also who wants to watch a boring award show hence i never watch any english one firstly all films that win i have never even heard of let alone watch secondly soo boring we dont watch awards just to see faces but for fun!

i dn't fink dats da point ...not 4 me ne ways ....i mean yes srk ...kareena deserve awards etc ...dey were gud ...

but wots da point of bollywood queen ...british indian actor etc Confused...it sondz stupid ...

Edited by Anisa - 28 April 2008 at 6:49am

laksh_kt

IF-Dazzler

laksh_kt

Posted: 28 April 2008 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Rani is the Queen of Bollywood and she should get it.

AmritaRao-Nina

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 28 April 2008 at 7:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

bollygossipgirl

bollygossipgirl

Posted: 28 April 2008 at 7:51am | IP Logged
As said before there should be only ONE awards ceremony, having lots is really pathetic especially since they are all tacky events with cheap jokes, badly dressed people and the awards being given to people who are friends with the sponsers.

I mean Gauri queen of bollywood? she hasn't exactly made a great contribution to bollywood and she's not an actress so how can she be the queen?

lovanika

IF-Rockerz

lovanika

Posted: 28 April 2008 at 9:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bollygossipgirl

As said before there should be only ONE awards ceremony, having lots is really pathetic especially since they are all tacky events with cheap jokes, badly dressed people and the awards being given to people who are friends with the sponsers.

I mean Gauri queen of bollywood? she hasn't exactly made a great contribution to bollywood and she's not an actress so how can she be the queen?

Gauri is SRK's wife and he was dancing on the stage whil;e their very close friend was the anchoring the show...so she got to get the award.

But see the turnout...the organizers should be taking notes before they loose all the credit.

It is not about entertainment or that SRK's film are hit or he is the best. I like him too but ther eis a limit to everything. Bollowood is not SRK's and there are other new and old talents that have made Bollywood...so they should respect all and not only handful and be happy that oh - SRk, Gauri, Saif, Kareena, KAran, Shilpa were there so the event is a HIT.

Ist an award ceremony not a house warming party...

Showbizz

IF-Dazzler

Showbizz

Posted: 29 April 2008 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovanika

Originally posted by bollygossipgirl

Gauri is SRK's wife and he was dancing on the stage whil;e their very close friend was the anchoring the show...so she got to get the award.

But see the turnout...the organizers should be taking notes before they loose all the credit.

It is not about entertainment or that SRK's film are hit or he is the best. I like him too but ther eis a limit to everything. Bollowood is not SRK's and there are other new and old talents that have made Bollywood...so they should respect all and not only handful and be happy that oh - SRk, Gauri, Saif, Kareena, KAran, Shilpa were there so the event is a HIT.

Ist an award ceremony not a house warming party...

Ist an award ceremony not a house warming party...ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top