Shocking News!!!!! Piyush's murderer!!

Posted: 19 years ago

😲

SHOCKED!!!!

Guys I got information fom reliable sources....... U all know who.......... Well it seems Ekta is planning to show Veena as Piyush murderer......... God Ekta.😲....... She has gone mad.🤢.... Can she go away with such a story line........ I think Ekta can...... She is getting an expert in creating melodramas........ Didn't U guys see what happened in the past 2 weeks of Kyuki.......... She is MAD Just CRAZY!😡!!!!!!!!!! What will Sujal do...... Kashish's bewafai and now his sweet mother😭..😭...

I am really shocked😲. I told that feelow that "U people are really mad. Why don't U all show something real. and not all these rubbish...... Kuch to reality lao apne serials mein".... He just laughed.........

Thats rubbish..Its not at all possible😡

ohhh ma godddd i cannot believee it!

damm

that's just so stupid. stupid ekta😡
Sigh ....can't she think beyond that😡......Why she is always upto showing mothers as murderer!!
Ekta pagal ho kya??Bechara sujal!

That has got to be the most ridiculous idea i have ever heard. See again Ekta is repeating her stroyline's with making the mothers the culprit of murder. For starters why the hell would Veena want to kill Piyush, i know he was the reason for Sujal's depression but she wouldn't stoop that low.

Sujal will have a mental break down or go all bad again and i dnt like seeing him like that. I like to actually see him smile once in a while.

SujalFan is right they should keep some reality in the serial.

😲CRAZY FOOL..........wats wrong wid her.

oh my god............of all the people.........wud nething b wrong if they showed say archi as the murderer..........y show such things.???

absolute stupidity

Why murder at all..........

Cant it be just an accident????

I agree hardrock, and i dont believe it for some reason that she will do this are you sure sujalfan this is not just a rumour?