Asambhav- who is next?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

rasana

Groupbie

rasana

Posted: 27 April 2008 at 5:57pm | IP Logged

i guess

dee or Bal will be the -sulekha's next target.

Ase hou naye he manapasun vatatay mhanunach lihitiye

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Asambhav- who is next?" in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krishara

Goldie

krishara

Posted: 28 April 2008 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Hi rasana,
i m also sure that Bal will be Sulekha's next target but Aajoba wants to warn Bal regarding the danger(he has knowlege that Bal has danger in nearby future from metal etc).so i think Bal can escape from Sulekha's attack(aajoba also forecasted that Bal will have his own child in future).
Mala tar ata Asambhav madhe ek sudha death baghayachi daring nahi ahe Cry Cry ,pan aplya saglyana vatun kay upyog....
mr.satish rajwade na vatala pahije na.... D'oh .

lswarsetty

lswarsetty

Posted: 28 April 2008 at 1:58am | IP Logged
i agree with bageshri.
i think next target will be bal.
should be intresting.

amgauri

Groupbie

amgauri

Posted: 28 April 2008 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Hey ....I feel Sulekha might go for Punam as well as Punam's character is very easy target for sulekha and the girl like Sulekha who didnt even care for her mother caring for a sis is distant possibilty I guess .....but the only thing is - she wants Shastry family to be destroyed , so the chances are more for Bal to get the hit .

Lets see how the drama unfolds ....surely with the twists like these its gonna be better .....

krishara

Goldie

krishara

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 10:26am | IP Logged
hi amgauri,
after watching 2days episode,chances for death of Punam are increased as Tanishka suggested sulekha to kill her indirectly.Oh no... Cry how sad....Punam loves Sulekha so much and always given her backing in all worst situations.....but after killing Bal will definitely be sure that Sulekha is a murderer......

Post Reply New Post

Go to top